• 216(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
there is a website bug
tomorrow i will make a new add-on release to avoid that problem
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
Kodi is updated to 20.1 yesterday, addon to the latest 1.21 and from today suddenly all videos are in 540p.
All was 4k before. Nvidia shield.
Anyone else is experiencing this?
(2023-03-16, 20:36)orenmi Wrote: Kodi is updated to 20.1 yesterday, addon to the latest 1.21 and from today suddenly all videos are in 540p.
All was 4k before. Nvidia shield.
Anyone else is experiencing this?

I am 20.1/1.21 on Windows 11 on an Intel NUC and I am getting the 1080 I pay for. I am extremely satisfied with performance of this addon. Hats off to @CastagnaIT for all he does.
How is the addon working with the Basic With Ads plan on Android TV devices? Is it limited to 720p or can you select higher resolutions? Does DV/HDR10 work? Atmos?
I get the following warning at CoreElec 21(Omega) in Netflix installation
Widevine CDM is currently not available natively on ARM64.
Please switch to a 32-bit userspace for widevine CDM support
(2023-03-21, 23:13)crazyturk Wrote: I get the following warning at CoreElec 21 in Netflix installation
Widevine CDM is currently not available natively on ARM64.
Please switch to a 32-bit userspace for widevine CDM support

so then do what it told you to do and install a 32-bit arm operating system instead of a 64-bit....

(i believe it's using a widevine library from chromeos and only 32bit is available)
Kodi 20 (Nexus) is no problem anyway. Operating System CoreElec Kodi 21 (Omega).
Kodi 21 (omega) I informed because it was a problem.
Disney Plus+ works with the same Widevine. (4.10.2557.0 Widewine CDM versions 32 bit)
I have have a problem lately where some shows/episodes just not start playing. "Drive to survive" and Freud (exept for the first episiode) for instance. Any one else have this problem?
I'm having issues with videos playing through the Netflix Add On. There is a 'flickering' light effect on all videos played through Netflix, almost like the scene was candle lit. I'm not sure how else to describe it! This problem only happens with videos streamed through the Netflix app, it doesn't happen with local media or other streaming apps that I'm aware of. I have tried disabling VP9 and looking at inputstream advance settings where I changed the resolution to match my screen, but not sure what else could be causing the issue? I'm running Libreelec 11.0.1 (latest).
Here is a short video demonstrating the issue - https://emalm.com/?v=-H2Zt
(2023-03-31, 23:54)blueman83 Wrote: I'm having issues with videos playing through the Netflix Add On. There is a 'flickering' light effect on all videos played through Netflix, almost like the scene was candle lit. I'm not sure how else to describe it! This problem only happens with videos streamed through the Netflix app, it doesn't happen with local media or other streaming apps that I'm aware of. I have tried disabling VP9 and looking at inputstream advance settings where I changed the resolution to match my screen, but not sure what else could be causing the issue? I'm running Libreelec 11.0.1 (latest).
Here is a short video demonstrating the issue - https://emalm.com/?v=-H2Zt

this looks like a kodi or libreelec problem try report to them
cannot be solved by the addon

(2023-03-31, 17:19)macardi Wrote: I have have a problem lately where some shows/episodes just not start playing. "Drive to survive" and Freud (exept for the first episiode) for instance. Any one else have this problem?

This is a InputStream adaptive add-on bug
will be fixed on next InputStream adaptive release
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
Will there be an update to fix the current windows issue?
When I play any movie I read:

resources.lib.common.exceptions.MSLError: This title is not available for instant streaming. Try another title. - 1044

The full log here:
https://paste.kodi.tv/qolebadiba.kodi

The title start but the image after a while stop while the audio keep going on
I've already reinstalled Widevine CDM with no success
Follow this issue here: https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...ssues/1585
I too have just had that on trying to watch The Diplomat, however, if you ignore the notice for a minute the stream starts behind it and then you dismiss the notice and off you go!

EDIT: Actually you get to two minutes in then as @Sh0K says above the video freezes and audio continues. Nice one Netflix, it’s not like you are in competition with anyone.
  • 216(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14