• 38(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
Where u find ESN ID on the Neo U9-H Device I looked in settings about but don’t see anything there with Netflix
i am trying to get Netflix running on my Kodi Leia on Windows 10.

But i am not successful as when entering my (correct credentials) the Netflix Addon says they are invalid.

I installed everything mentioned on Page one of this thread - only thing that i found in the addon Dependencies is the "script.module.pycryptodome" that is not available.

Does this have anything to do with the problem?

Anyone running this addon on a windows kodi?

Thx for your help,
chemistry
(2018-12-16, 21:40)chemistry Wrote: i am trying to get Netflix running on my Kodi Leia on Windows 10.

But i am not successful as when entering my (correct credentials) the Netflix Addon says they are invalid.

I installed everything mentioned on Page one of this thread - only thing that i found in the addon Dependencies is the "script.module.pycryptodome" that is not available.

Thx for your help,
chemistry
Uninstall Kodi full uninstall, and install this file, from the main page press on "add-ons", then press on "Download", then press on "..", and press on "Install from zip file", you will get a message, press on "Settings" then press on  "Unknown sources" and press on "Yes", return to the previous page, then "Install from zip file", and install the Netflix plugin file.

https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.vid....13.21.zip
I'm trying to get some 1080p stream in some show and I'm unable to. Is there something wrong with it ?
(2018-12-17, 00:08)essam315 Wrote:
(2018-12-16, 21:40)chemistry Wrote: i am trying to get Netflix running on my Kodi Leia on Windows 10.

Thx for your help,
chemistry
Uninstall Kodi full uninstall, and install this file, from the main page press on "add-ons", then press on "Download", then press on "..", and press on "Install from zip file", you will get a message, press on "Settings" then press on  "Unknown sources" and press on "Yes", return to the previous page, then "Install from zip file", and install the Netflix plugin file.

Hello Essam, Do you mind shooting you a PM mate? or if you can start it as I don't have the rights yet to do,

Just wanted to ask you about something if possible!
(2018-12-17, 02:08)whocaress Wrote:

Thx for your help,
chemistry

Hello Essam, Do you mind shooting you a PM mate? or if you can start it as I don't have the rights yet to do,

Sorry, i can not send to you private message, i get this word when i try "whocaress has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user", what is the version number of your Netflix plugin, and what is your device, and what is the name of the shows you want to watch in 1080p? Not all the TV shows and movies can be watched in 1080P with Netflix plugin right now.
(2018-12-17, 05:41)essam315 Wrote:
(2018-12-17, 02:08)whocaress Wrote:
(2018-12-17, 00:08)essam315 Wrote: Uninstall Kodi full uninstall, and install this file, from the main page press on "add-ons", then press on "Download", then press on "..", and press on "Install from zip file", you will get a message, press on "Settings" then press on  "Unknown sources" and press on "Yes", return to the previous page, then "Install from zip file", and install the Netflix plugin file.

Sorry, i can not send to you private message, i get this word when i try "whocaress has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user", what is the version number of your Netflix plugin, and what is your device, and what is the name of the shows you want to watch in 1080p? Not all the TV shows and movies can be watched in 1080P with Netflix plugin right now. 
ah that's weird, its some Arabic tv show, and I’m using the latest version, I still would prefer to PM you about something I have been working on and can’t paste it publically, do you mind passing me your discord or others if you got that? mine is quick#5492
double post...

Thx for your help,
chemistry

That's what i did. I tried the newest nightly build and the RC2 - but same behavior.
All with newest AddOn Version.
(2018-12-17, 08:26)whocaress Wrote:
(2018-12-17, 05:41)essam315 Wrote:
(2018-12-17, 02:08)whocaress Wrote: Hello Essam, Do you mind shooting you a PM mate? or if you can start it as I don't have the rights yet to do,

ah that's weird, its some Arabic tv show, and I’m using the latest version, I still would prefer to PM you about something I have been working on and can’t paste it publically, do you mind passing me your discord or others if you got that? mine is quick#5492    
What is the name of this Arabic TV show? most of the TV shows are 1080p.
(2018-12-17, 08:46)chemistry Wrote:

Thx for your help,
chemistry

That's what i did. I tried the newest nightly build and the RC2 - but same behavior.
All with newest AddOn Version.      
Sometimes Netflix changes the password by itself in case of using VPNs many times, open google chrome and try to login with your email and password to be sure that everything is right, and if you are already using google chrome for watching Netflix, logout and login again. And "script.module.pycryptodome" has nothing to do with your problem.

Go to

C:\Users\Essam\AppData\Roaming

C:\Users\Essam\AppData\Roaming\Kodi

and delete or rename "Kodi" folder, open Kodi and install this version, do not install different versions over each other.

https://mega.nz/#!ptcx1aZR!rVPoAd-WIApD1...GySB2fHof0
Im unable to export tv shows to the main screen..

I just export and nothing happens.. But if I also enable custom export folder.. I cant find my drive with my media on it from the browse function. I see all kinds of folders, but no drives to go to my tv shows folder.

I am using a raspberry pi with just libreelec on it.

Should I wait until it comes out of beta or am I doing somethibg wrong??
(2018-12-17, 18:03)Daikath Wrote: Im unable to export tv shows to the main screen..

I just export and nothing happens.. But if I also enable custom export folder.. I cant find my drive with my media on it from the browse function. I see all kinds of folders, but no drives to go to my tv shows folder.

I am using a raspberry pi with just libreelec on it.

Should I wait until it comes out of beta or am I doing somethibg wrong??
Exporting netflix shows just places files in a directory.
As i've already told you, that directory needs to be defined as a source, a scraper linked to it and then the sources updated before these netflix exported files appear within Kodi proper.
Finding where this diretory lives is not really an add-on or kodi issue but see my answer here for more details on where the default libreELEC locations are found.
I'm a XBMC novice :)
I have netflix working on both my RPi3+ and on my windows laptop but I noticed that the structure of the addon is different on both platforms
Example:
searching on my RPi3+ I get something like
python:
plugin://plugin.video.netflix/?action=search_result&term=Ant-man
While a searching on my windows laptop results in something like 
python:
plugin://plugin.video.netflix/directory/search/Ant-man

Are there plans to have a similar structure on all platforms? As the current situation is wreaking havoc with my favourites and library which I like to share between platforms.
(2018-12-15, 16:55)essam315 Wrote:
(2018-12-15, 16:09)Huey Wrote: Unfortunately the caphm version 0.14 beta 18 does not work anymore on the Millhouse alfa builds of LibreElec for raspberry. Returned to the 0.13.21 and that works (after a de-install with all settings removed). 
Using the 0.14beta18 pops a dialog saying so much as not ok and look in the log...
Tried to find something in the debug-log but it does not give anything useful? (would post it full but the netflix strings contain alot of privacy sensitive data...)

Think these are relevant bits:
14:44:54.655 T:1524618096   DEBUG: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] Executing POST request to http://www.netflix.com/api/msl/NFCDCH-LX...m/manifest
14:44:55.325 T:1524618096   DEBUG: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] Request took 0.090017s
14:44:55.325 T:1524618096   DEBUG: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] Request returned response with status 200
14:44:55.330 T:1524618096   DEBUG: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] Received encrypted chunked response
14:44:55.351 T:1524618096   ERROR: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] Full MSL error information:
14:44:55.358 T:1524618096   ERROR: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] {"result": {"errorDetails": "No message available", "errorDisplayMessage": "", "data": {"DEFINITION": {"PRESENTATION_TYPES": {"1": "PRIMARY", "0": "COMMENTARY", "2": "ASSISTIVE"}, "OPEN_CONNECT_SIGNALS": {"IS_HTTPS_SUPPORTED": "false"}, "OFFLINE_DOWNLOAD_DESCRIPTOR": {"QUALITY": "DEFAULT"}, "SUPPORTS_PREVIEW_CONTENT": true, "NETWORK_TYPE": "UNKNOWN", "INCOMPATIBLE_MEDIA_INCLUDED": false, "BRANCHED_CONTENT_REQUESTED": false, "trackId": 0, "CUSTOMER_DATA": {"RESTRICTED_BY_TESTER_TYPE": false, "STREAM_QUALITY": "UNSPECIFIED", "EXPERIENCE_TYPE": "regular",
... snip ... 
"REQUEST_CONTEXT_CLOCK_TIME": 1544881495, "REQUEST_CONTEXT_DEVICE_TYPE_ID": 781}, "errorExternalCode": 2206, "errorSubCode": 1331}, "success": false}

Anyone else experiencing this and hopefully has a solution?
(The pycrypto lib is supposed to be in the alfa builds and can not be installed with pip for that matter).
Try this fixed 0.14.1 it should work for you (not fixed by me, all credit goes to "jakermx" from GitHub), uninstall everything first (this is not an official release, i just gave the fixed release a new number to differentiate it from 0.14.0 beta 18).

https://mega.nz/#!ptcx1aZR!rVPoAd-WIApD1...GySB2fHof0

Hi, great, I will give this a try. Thx!
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14