• 66(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2019-03-15, 21:41)Juppstein Wrote: Tried that version, but it did not help, unfortunately. Still the same error messages.
 Beta 21 fixed is still working for me. I just watched a Narcos episode though I needed to reboot Kodi first before I was able to watch without an error message.
For all of you who have issues / errors, have you tried what I've suggested a few pages back?
Because every single time someone mentions that has an issue, I test mine and it seems to work, both on my Windows 10 and my CoreElec (Linux) setup / builds.
Quote:Have a look at the screenshot.
For the time being, with this version of the add-on, and by logging in (only once) within the settings before I launch the Netflix app / add-on I have no issues on both Windows 10 and CoreElec (Linux version of Kodi on my AmLogic 905X TV box).

Here is the zip: https://www116.zippyshare.com/v/kWlYdYna/file.html
Here is the repository (if you want automatic updates): https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/raw/ma...-1.0.1.zip
Github page: https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix
(2019-03-15, 21:41)Juppstein Wrote: Tried that version, but it did not help, unfortunately. Still the same error messages.
 Yep, my working build is now throwing an InvalidVideoID with the widgets I created.
(2019-03-16, 00:36)starkman Wrote: For all of you who have issues / errors, have you tried what I've suggested a few pages back?
Because every single time someone mentions that has an issue, I test mine and it seems to work, both on my Windows 10 and my CoreElec (Linux) setup / builds.
 Indeed version 0.13.22 still works and doesn't give the InvalidVideoID error.

But unfortunately it doesn't read Netflix' watched status and also it will not show 4K on my Nvidia Shield. Two things that do work correctly in the 0.14 versions.
Definately currently not working anymore no matter which CatagnaIT build/release.
On my windows 10 Kodi Leia system only the 14 beta21fixed works. Unfortunately beta22 doesn't
Getting the InvalidVideoID on beta21fixed and beta22.  On Netflix Canada.  Everything was working fine yesterday.  Leia 18.1.
The weird bit is that I completely removed the 0.14 addon this afternoon, deleted the cdm folder and reinstalled and it worked again for a bit.

But when I tried it a few hours later it stopped working again and removing/reinstalling doesn't work anymore either.
I noticed on my Beta 21 copy when I start getting InvalidVideoID if I go into my 2nd profile (which I don't use for widgets or anything else)  it seems to correct the 1st.
I was having the InvalidVideoID error with CastagnaIT BETA 22 on my Xiaomi Mi Box 3 (MDZ-16-AB), but after enabling Auto Login in the plugin settings, and via Context Menu on the Profiles Screen for my profile, everything started working again... Smile

P.S. I am using Kodi 18.2-RC1 git: 20190314 (Compiled: 2019-03-15).
Looks a bit hit and miss to me. Last evening after reinstalling I got the InvalidVideoID error all the time, but I tried just now without changing anyting and it works again...
instead of complaining and trying to install all the old versions, would providing detailed logs with active debugging to check the problem no longer be appropriate?  Huh

anyway, i just solved the error 'InvalidVideoId'

in about half an hour, the new beta release build, that encloses a series of fixes compared to the previous one
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
Netflix stopped working here as well (Odroid C2, latest LibreELEC).

However, I can confirm that the beta file from the link posted on post #977 solved the issue.

Thank you.
(2019-03-17, 15:11)stefive83 Wrote: instead of complaining and trying to install all the old versions, would providing detailed logs with active debugging to check the problem no longer be appropriate?  Huh

anyway, i just solved the error 'InvalidVideoId'

in about half an hour, the new beta release build, that encloses a series of fixes compared to the previous one
Sorry mate, I was just assuming that since so many people reported the InvalidVideoID error, it would be easily reproducable Smile

Thanks for the new version, watching Netflix through Kodi is just a great experience. It's awesome to finally have proper refresh rate switching and being able to choose your own subtitle font and size!
Just out of curiosity: Is netflix trying to block the addon and are we playing catch up or are there any other reasons for the last two bugs?
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14