• 99(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2019-08-25, 19:51)debutanker Wrote:
(2019-08-25, 19:39)Pienoet Wrote:
(2019-08-25, 18:48)stefive83 Wrote: you need to update to 15.1  

Where did you get 15.1?? 

https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...x/releases or use the Repo 
Thank you, that worked perfectly.
(2019-08-25, 16:57)konel Wrote: I reinstalled the add-on and below is the logfile up to the point where the "background services started" banner came up.

ihozohocis.kodi(paste)

I then restarted kodi and was able to login, when i tried to play a video I got an error, see below logfile.

axetemoduj.kodi(paste)

Restarted kodi again and now all is working...

apubiwehus.kodi(paste)

The automatic upgrade to 0.15.1 caused the same issue and was solved in the exact same way. Reinstalled, and then restarted Kodi.
Same here. Automatic upgrade to 0.15.1 left me with rejecting my valid credentials. Delete an reinstall solved the issue. So something in the upgrade process is corrupting the login calls with the netflix servers. Not a big deal, however.
Is there a change log available anywhere?  I have auto update disabled and Netflix is working perfectly for me.  Unless I can find a compelling reason to update I won't.  I don't want to join the "Netflix plugin auto-updated and now it doesn't work!" club.
(2019-08-25, 22:59)starslayer74 Wrote:
(2019-08-25, 09:26)stefive83 Wrote:
(2019-08-25, 04:58)starslayer74 Wrote: Everything has been going well for several weeks now but tonight I started getting error messages. I updated from the repository in hopes that would work and it appeared that my login information got blown out, so I re-entered that, but it's still throwing errors. 

My logfile is as follows:

https://paste.kodi.tv/ozisumuzip
There are a lot of errors also from other plugin
makes me think that something is not working in the internet connection

so seem that in the first startup it failed to copy the necessary databases
for some reason the track is now deleted from the log due too many trying...
to keep your things as is, you need to copy manually the two database files, from the netflix addon folder,
to the folder: userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.netflix\database\

Or else you can delete the addon with settings, and reinstall it,
then, if at the first error start, if you don't try to enter the credentials several times, perhaps a trace of the problem remains in the log
in any case it would be useful to first enable kodi debug info  

It definitely was not the internet - everything else was working fine on my setup. 

I did find out that my fiance updated the password to Netflix, so I corrected that, but I was still getting the error. I came back to the thread and saw the post about 15.1 so I downloaded that and updated, but it still gave me the error. So I uninstalled totally, and then reinstalled, and I'm still getting an error. 

I fixed the issue with the other addon so that shouldn't be an issue going forward - here is my latest logfile, the only thing not working on my setup is Netflix - https://paste.kodi.tv/nevuneqafa 

I am already aware of that error in the last log,
but i have not yet understood the cause,
for now to fix that error just restart the device then works
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
I've updated to 15.1 but still not working (trying to start a movie without success). I have an Nvidia shield. Anyone with the same problem?
If this has been asked before, I apologize.  I cannot find the answer via google or on this forum.  I once stumbled on a way to change the options so that more than 40 movies/shoes are listed in the various categories. Example, trending, new releases, etc. I cannot find where and how to change this so that more options are listed.  Say 50 or even 75. Or all.
(2019-08-26, 20:05)stefive83 Wrote:
(2019-08-25, 22:59)starslayer74 Wrote:
(2019-08-25, 09:26)stefive83 Wrote: There are a lot of errors also from other plugin
makes me think that something is not working in the internet connection

so seem that in the first startup it failed to copy the necessary databases
for some reason the track is now deleted from the log due too many trying...
to keep your things as is, you need to copy manually the two database files, from the netflix addon folder,
to the folder: userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.netflix\database\

Or else you can delete the addon with settings, and reinstall it,
then, if at the first error start, if you don't try to enter the credentials several times, perhaps a trace of the problem remains in the log
in any case it would be useful to first enable kodi debug info  

It definitely was not the internet - everything else was working fine on my setup. 

I did find out that my fiance updated the password to Netflix, so I corrected that, but I was still getting the error. I came back to the thread and saw the post about 15.1 so I downloaded that and updated, but it still gave me the error. So I uninstalled totally, and then reinstalled, and I'm still getting an error. 

I fixed the issue with the other addon so that shouldn't be an issue going forward - here is my latest logfile, the only thing not working on my setup is Netflix - https://paste.kodi.tv/nevuneqafa  

I am already aware of that error in the last log,
but i have not yet understood the cause,
for now to fix that error just restart the device then works 

I have restarted the device multiple times but it still doesn't work. It alternates between throwing that error and "sticking" (the busy dialogue comes up and never goes away)
0.14.6 is working perfectly for me on Kodi 18.3 Windows 10 Pro x64 1903.  I couldn't find anything in the Github repo showing differences between 0.14.6 and newer versions and, as so many people are having problems after upgrading I would like to know what changes were made to see if it's worth it.
(2019-08-22, 17:22)skylarking Wrote: Noty sure if this is the correct place to post such issues but I had a working install of Kodi 19 nightly 2019.08.12 build on my windows 10 htpc. Obviously windervine v? was installed as was inputstream.adaptive v2.3.22 and netflix v 0.14.6 addons. As I said it was all working well until I updated to Kodi 19 2019.08.21 nightly build where inputstream.adaptive became disabled.

Seems this was also the case with builds from 2019.08.14 to 2019.08.21 where inputstream.adaptive always became disabled. Oddly, I have a fuzzy memory that inputstream.helper used to also be installed but now it isn't installed and I don't know if it should be. Also, I can't find it within the kodi repository.

Is this a known issue?
Anyone have suggestions as to what the problem is and how to resolve it or is the answer to drop back to kodi 19 2019.08.12 nightly build?
(2019-08-22, 20:02)stefive83 Wrote: this is not a problem of netflix addon,
use stable Kodi channel release not nightly   
Thanks for your comment.

I know it's not stictly an issue with Netflix addon. However, Netflix addon, InputStream.Adaptive addon, Windervine bits (via InputStream.Helper addon) and Kodi proper must all work together for the netflix video stream to have any change at actually playing a coded stream Nod

So the answer should not be to use a stable branch. Otherwise how woud issues impacting Kodi developement be identified and correted (rehtorical)? As is, i already know i can drop back to an earlier Kodi 19 nightly build and all will be fine (as i mentioned). But the greater issue is who to tell of this issue between InputStreamAdaptive and Kodi19 (though i suspect team Kodi would know of the changed dependancies)? And what are the plans to correct it?

I probably should have been clearer about the reason for the post but when i briefly searched i didn't find an InputStream.Adaptive thread nor a windows based Kodi19 nightly thread where i could raise this issue.
(2019-08-22, 20:48)marcoss9 Wrote: To install inputstream.adaptive-2.3.22 in the latest nightly build of Kodi 19, try this, download inputstream.adaptive-2.3.22 from here

https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizatio.../artifacts

and extract the right zip file for your operating system and in addon.xml change import addon="kodi.binary.global.filesystem" version="1.0.2" to import addon="kodi.binary.global.filesystem" version="1.0.3" and zip the folder and install inputstream.adaptive-2.3.22 as a zip file.
Yeah, i could have tried that but i thought it was some API change that results in the addon being disabled so probably not a good idea as your later posted stated. May try it purely for giggles Tongue but not interested in jumping back to Liea though i may drop back to an earlier Kodi 19. Wink
I'm a XBMC novice :)
0.15.1 is back to crashing on me with Sqlite error again

specific line in log is
Code:
sdqliteerror: no such table app_config

throws up that error, and then trying to open the app just results in never ending spinny disc

reverted back to which is 0.14.6 is fine

downloaded the two sqlite tables and had a look at them and that table entry is definitely there so dont know whats going on

No idea why its saying its not present..

fixed for now.

+ backed up both db tables and my library items
+ totally removed add on along with all add on date
+ reinstalled and let it build initial tables
+ restored the library folders and just the second db table (nf_shared_sqlite) which had the library items in it

and so far, touch wood, all working
Can't get Auto-update working.  I get an error box (sqlite error) on Kodi startup whenever that option is enabled (tried multiple time/frequency settings).  Logs shows:

ERROR: [plugin.video.netflix (0)] SQLite error no such table: app_config:

Soon as I set it to never I no longer get any errors.

Thanks,

->g.
(2019-08-26, 20:47)moba77 Wrote: I've updated to 15.1 but still not working (trying to start a movie without success). I have an Nvidia shield. Anyone with the same problem?

It works but only sd with 15.1, also seems it is missing auto esn, on previous version it was filled in automaticly but now it stays empty even after manual add esn after shutdown kodi esn is gone again.

so yes is basicly working again but only sd.
Connect 55 UHD SL4xx / Onkyo TX-SR444 / Intel Apollo Lake  / Ziggo Mediabox XL / 2x upc ci+ nagravision module / using dvb-c and dvb-s(19,2/23,5/28.2)
Updated to 15.1, latest COREelec on Odroid C2.

Currently, on my setup, the add-on is unusable. I've got the "Profiles Missing" error on startup.

Tried uninstalling, restarting Kodi, etc...Nothing worked.

Any workaround?

Thanks in advance!
(2019-08-28, 10:51)Devil-Strike Wrote:
(2019-08-26, 20:47)moba77 Wrote: I've updated to 15.1 but still not working (trying to start a movie without success). I have an Nvidia shield. Anyone with the same problem?

It works but only sd with 15.1, also seems it is missing auto esn, on previous version it was filled in automaticly but now it stays empty even after manual add esn after shutdown kodi esn is gone again.

so yes is basicly working again but only sd.
I have modified resolution to 576 p on settings but movies still doesn't start (
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14