• 3(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
Well, at least on win it only downloads libwidevine.
On libreelec it had to download the whole chrome os (~1.8GB!) and extract libwidevine from it.
I guess a widevine distribution issue on systems that don't support browsers?
(2018-05-09, 08:22)host505 Wrote: Well, at least on win it only downloads libwidevine.
On libreelec it had to download the whole chrome os (~1.8GB!) and extract libwidevine from it.
I guess a widevine distribution issue on systems that don't support browsers?
 Or more importantly don't support DRM in closed binaries. To be able to distribute a copy of libwidevine, the OS has to be certified to do so, which requires some closed bits, and to my knowledge none of the fully open Linux variants have that certification (because of the lack of closed bits), so they have to go up the chain to ChromeOS and grab the closed bits from there.
That explains it really well.
Thanks Nathan
I seem to remember the Amazon addon (Kodinerds) installs libwildvine...
I am on Kodi 18 nightlies on a win64.

I followed the instructions more than a few times with no faults. But it seems I can't get it working at all. I can see the lists but whenever I click a video Kodi freezes. It shows no errors, nothing. Have to force close Kodi to reboot it.
I have the same freezing issue when I try and play a video. I'm running Leia nightly builds on Ubuntu 18.04.
(2018-05-12, 01:06)stafio Wrote: I have the same freezing issue when I try and play a video. I'm running Leia nightly builds on Ubuntu 18.04.

Should run with Netflix Version 0.13.4 (!) and recent libwidevinecdm as confirmed in german kodinerds forum.
NVIDIA Shield, H270M-Plus (i3-7100),NUC7i3BNH,WeTekHub,Pi2,Win10Server.
Thanks, I have confirmed it works for me with the updated Netflix plugin - version 0.13.4.
I went through all the steps and when I reach the final step instead of installing the Netflix addon, I  get a screen about all the side scripts that will be installed (they show already installed next to each one) and then nothing. It simply stops and goes no further. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you
Hi
I have got it to work on my Raspberry Pi 3
I just first install LibreELEC 17 upgrade later to Milehouse 18
After that I did install this add-on and after it done I did login to my Netflix account with it.
When I then trying to play it say it have to download "Widevine CDM" and after it have download and install I just reboot the raspberry and got it to work.

it is just one thing I have no idea what to do and I need help how to fix it.
as default the is no subtitle and german voice (I did try to play the punisher)

as default I want to have swedish subtitle and english sound but have no idea how to fix it?

In the setting I have select to use the setting as default but nothing happend, still show no subtitle and also german sound when I play next episode.

/Update
I got sound to works, now it play english as default, did change it in the settings.
But subtitle still does not work. I have to enable the subtitle and select swedish every episode.
Use now: Plex
Testing: Kodi
Running: Xiaomi Mi Box S 4K
Thank you
When I first start the Netflix it ask me for my email address and after that the password.
Did it not show it to you?

In the netflix setting I can logout and change account, not sure if that works for you, I have no try because as long it works for me I do not want to do something that make me have problem with the account and netflix.
I followed all of the steps and read all 3 pages here looking for clues but didn't see any.
I keep getting this error:

ERROR LINK
Hmm yes it looks like netflix refuse the connection.
I see you are running windows. are you sure every plugin is installed?

https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix
show what it need to run the plugin.

Have you try to install the add-on from the repository that asciidisco have?
I did that to make sure I have the latest version.

Maybe can be so that you have try so many times it have somehow block the connection??

Maybe is the windows firewall (or if you use another firewall) that block the connection.
Does Kodi freeze up for anyone else when viewing info on anything in Netflix?
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14