• 196(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
I'm using Coreelec Kodi 19.4 with Beelink GT King Pro. I get a MSL error with Netflix.
The new releases for Kodi 18 and Kodi 19 will be rollout this night

this will include the fix to the MSL error like "This title is not available to watch instantly"
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
Thanks for information.
Using the 18.x version, with CoreElec, there's an audio sync issue (really bad, sometimes several seconds).  It happens with both DD+ and AAC.  Max output is set to 720P.  Are there any other settings that would help?
(2022-02-05, 19:37)dave3 Wrote: Using the 18.x version, with CoreElec, there's an audio sync issue (really bad, sometimes several seconds).  It happens with both DD+ and AAC.  Max output is set to 720P.  Are there any other settings that would help?

I disabled VP9, and that seems to have fixed the audio sync problem.  I didn't notice any video artifact issue with VP9, but I guess that was the problem, anyway.
Thanks, works as 1080p with 1.18.4. Kodi Coreelec Matrix 19.4.
(2022-02-04, 19:50)HattoriHanzo Wrote: Hi guys

I use still Kodi 18.9 with CoreELEC 9.2.8.

After this MSL-Error i have the problem, that the stream freezes after playing for two minutes? Am I the only one with this problem or did i miss something?
3 Weeks ago everything was working well.
I tried a lot of settings in the Kodi-Player and also in the Netflix-Plugin, but without success.
Does somebody has any idea?
Thx for your help

Hi guys
Maybe someone is interested
I finally found the error...
It seams that the latest widevine DRM blob version 4.10.2391.0 has a problem.
i did a downgrade to 4.10.2252.5 and now everything work well again.

https://github.com/xbmc/inputstream.adaptive/issues/877

Cheers
Since yesterday I can't export anything new to my library -the context menu option just isn't present. On top of that, some, not all, already exported series are just gone. Netflix doesn't show them as exported, and the files are missing as well.

Anyone else have similar issues, or an idea how to fix this?
Can the netflix add-on load my watch-list from the imdb.com site?
(2022-02-13, 10:34)martijn1985 Wrote: Since yesterday I can't export anything new to my library -the context menu option just isn't present. On top of that, some, not all, already exported series are just gone. Netflix doesn't show them as exported, and the files are missing as well.

depends on what settings you have set in to addon settings: Library->Auto update mode

"disabled": "export/remove form library" context menus are not available
"manual": you can export/remove manually by context menu from all profiles
"scheduled": you can export/remove manually by context menu from all profiles
"scheduled"+ "Sync with My list" enabled : export/remove from library is done automatically, from the chosen profile to sync only, therefore "export/remove form library" context menus are not available
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
Up next integration has not been working for me. I have it set for 40 seconds but it doesn't ever pop up at 40 seconds. Sometimes it's 20 seconds, sometimes 4 seconds, sometimes 2 seconds but most of the time it doesn't work at all. Anyone else having issues with up next?
Hi folks! Does anyone know how to get 4K working on an Nvidia shield? It works with the Shield netflix app, but not within this add-on.
Let me specify (not sure why I can't edit the post above): when I enable 4K/HEVC playback, any 4K-enabled videos play as a music track within Kodi.
(2022-02-17, 21:20)CastagnaIT Wrote:
(2022-02-13, 10:34)martijn1985 Wrote: Since yesterday I can't export anything new to my library -the context menu option just isn't present. On top of that, some, not all, already exported series are just gone. Netflix doesn't show them as exported, and the files are missing as well.

depends on what settings you have set in to addon settings: Library->Auto update mode

"disabled": "export/remove form library" context menus are not available
"manual": you can export/remove manually by context menu from all profiles
"scheduled": you can export/remove manually by context menu from all profiles
"scheduled"+ "Sync with My list" enabled : export/remove from library is done automatically, from the chosen profile to sync only, therefore "export/remove form library" context menus are not available

I'd been fiddling around with these settings but didn't realise this would be the consequence. Thanks for the info!
Figured it out! The problem was that I had also enabled DolbyVision, which my TV doesn't support.
  • 196(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14