Find music video from context menu of a song from the music section
Dear community,

on my previous installations I could find music videos directly from the "information" context menu of a song in my music library. After a new installation the button is missing Sad
I guess it mus be some extra plugin or configuration I am missing, anyone an idea? I tried a lot without success (eg installing plugins youtube, youtube music, vimeo, vevo, dailymotion...)

thanx
probably just a skin thing, have you tried confluence skin?
Unclear if you mean the song info dialog window, or the actual context menu.

scott s.
Thank you for answering!
@docwra I guess it is not a skin issue as I always and only use the default estuary skin. I had this option on Krypton 17.6 (Libreelec 8) and missing on Leia 18 (Libreelec 9). I did a test install of 17.6 on my laptop and the option is missing there too Sad
@scott967 in the music section I choose a song, open the context menu of it (enter long press), choose first entry "information". This opens the fullscreen info screen of the song with covers and four buttons in a row below: play, "set my rating", "album information" and "get thumb". Here I miss the button to find the music video to the song as I had it before.
To my knowledge a "search" button has never been standard on the song info dialog in Estuary. You must have been using either a modified skin, or maybe an addon that modified the skin (do any do that??).  I don't think Kodi has that level of song to music video integration as standard.

Actually a play button isn't standard either... so I am confused Huh

It sounds very much like a modified skin and/or some addon, but I have no idea what from where. Perhaps some of the music video users can help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Find music video from context menu of a song from the music section0