EPG for FreeSat
Hi,

I've swapped to TVHeadend from MythTV because it kept taking ages to tune a channel, and for about a year it'st just not tuned at all.

TVHeadend seems loads better, quick tuning, However, despite there being a full EPG in the web front end, Kodi seems to only get the odd part of each channels listing. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Edit: Fedora OS, all latest packages.
Try Settings > PVR & Live TV > Guides > Clear Data

you may have to restart Kodi...

I have "Dont Cache in local database" turned on and in the HTSP PVR addon i have Asynchronous EPG transfer turned on
That does seem to have helped ... it's slowly loading channels I think.

Need to just work out the icons now ...
Do you have asynchronous EPG updates enabled in the HTSP client? If so, you can disable that, and then the entirety of the guide will download/load when the PVR Manager first loads.
I just looked again, and it had loaded only some listings. I've I played a channel, then it would suddenly load the EPG data for the playing program.

I tried disabling asynchronous, and clearing guide data, I've still just got spotty EPG data.

Weirdly, either way I can't browse forward past the next hour.
Okay, looked more into this, the EPG data is actually the same on TVHeadend. Had to enable Expert settings to see that there's a new tab called EPG Grabber Modules, and under there was one for Freesat which was disabled. Enabled it, still doesn't work  Sad
(2018-03-20, 21:16)biggaz Wrote: Okay, looked more into this, the EPG data is actually the same on TVHeadend. Had to enable Expert settings to see that there's a new tab called EPG Grabber Modules, and under there was one for Freesat which was disabled. Enabled it, still doesn't work  Sad
 Are you talking about settings in TVhead here? have you tried forcing the EPG grabber on the EPG grabber tab?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG for FreeSat0