Kodi won’t even open anymore on iPad
Hello everyone. I’m having an issue with Kodi on my iPad, when it previously worked flawlessly. I downloaded Kodi using AppValley, and it worked even better than my raspberry pi. However, I started getting errors and had to delete and reinstall. After reinstalling, the app won’t even open. It attempts to but closes down immediately. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks in advance.
I assume that your iPad is not jail broken and therefore Kodi will stop working after 7days and needs to be resigned. Read the sticky at the top of this subsection.
Same here. I have Kodi 18.4 on my ipad with IOS 12.4 jailbroken. I installed Kodi from Cydia but then the jailbreak app expired, because I spent a month without using my ipad and it totally ran out of power. After rejailbreaking Kodi stoped working. Evenif I reinstall it form Cydia, it crashed at startup. The only solution I found is to delete /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi/ folder. As written on their wiki.
Information 
(2018-03-19, 04:35)Burdger Wrote: Hello everyone. I’m having an issue with Kodi on my iPad, when it previously worked flawlessly. I downloaded Kodi using AppValley, and it worked even better than my raspberry pi. However, I started getting errors and had to delete and reinstall. After reinstalling, the app won’t even open. It attempts to but closes down immediately. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks in advance.
(2018-03-19, 04:35)Burdger Wrote: Hello everyone. I’m having an issue with Kodi on my iPad, when it previously worked flawlessly. I downloaded Kodi using AppValley, and it worked even better than my raspberry pi. However, I started getting errors and had to delete and reinstall. After reinstalling, the app won’t even open. It attempts to but closes down immediately. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks in advance.
You can try the other alternatives app available on the internet like Cydia and others.
I have recently tried this site to download the Appvalley app for free and I have also downloaded the unofficial from here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi won’t even open anymore on iPad0