[RELEASE] DivVin (Video) Plugin
Bonio

From what I've observed the VeohProxy/StreamPlugServer is used in conjunction with the DivVin plugin. I believe it may actually handle the links in other plugin's like TvShack etc. etc.

Start the VeohProxy then run your DivVin plugin and the proxy manages gathering the link/s to the file you wish to view. The reason for this appears to be (judging from the logs I've viewed) that the file you wish to view is in a way scrambled. An alogorithm is used to encode pieces of the link to the file name and basically every so often changes the link. VeohProxy is needed to "re-query" the link and decipher it so that it can be passed into the MPlayer or DVDPlayer whichever is used. (So we don't get just the first 5-10min)

Since I'm not actually the author of the code I'm just making a broad observation here, but I don't think that I'm too far off base.

So to answer your question I would say yes VeohProxy will be needed to View your OGM files beyond the 5-10min preview.

FC
I have tried to watch OGM movies in DivVin with the VeohProxy running - all I ever get is "Too many consecutive failed items" (I am using the latest T3CH build of XBMC). What am I doing wrong?

I have also reduced the cache to 256k

Thanks

Bonio
I was getting the same issues I found that 4MB is currently just about right for the video cache.

I have also found that I had better results doing a fresh install of the new tech build ie I made a back-up of my XBMC and swapped it to an external HD then completely deleted the file and rebooted before doing the install. I'm thinking that maybe my userdata folder had something funky going on with it so I didn't bother to use my old one.

Then I went out and made sure I downloaded the most current DivVin plugin and VeohProxy script (scan through the thread you'll eventually find them) before reinstalling them. A bit of a pain but it's working much better now than it did.

You may need to do the same thing I rarely get the "too many consecutive failed items" error with OGM now. There are some movies that just don't work I'm guessing because of broken links alltogether.

But again these are also new plugins/scripts and need to be broken-in they will more than likely need tweaking here and there..

Hope that helps you out and good luck..

FC
It would be good to have a central location for plugins etc - I know there are issues with Xbmcscripts. Wouldn't it better to have some some of area where these could be d/l'ed from [maybe a Yahoo Group or something like that].

Bone

f8lcoder Wrote:I was getting the same issues I found that 4MB is currently just about right for the video cache.

I have also found that I had better results doing a fresh install of the new tech build ie I made a back-up of my XBMC and swapped it to an external HD then completely deleted the file and rebooted before doing the install. I'm thinking that maybe my userdata folder had something funky going on with it so I didn't bother to use my old one.

Then I went out and made sure I downloaded the most current DivVin plugin and VeohProxy script (scan through the thread you'll eventually find them) before reinstalling them. A bit of a pain but it's working much better now than it did.

You may need to do the same thing I rarely get the "too many consecutive failed items" error with OGM now. There are some movies that just don't work I'm guessing because of broken links alltogether.

But again these are also new plugins/scripts and need to be broken-in they will more than likely need tweaking here and there..

Hope that helps you out and good luck..

FC
Firstly the tvshack plugin & all other plugins apart from the animefuel plugin and any other future plugin that needs veoh or streamplug are independent of veoh proxy as it uses the links directly cached from the site itself.

Secondly, Veoh proxy gets the segments of the file much like a torrent and allows playback by adding each seperate bit onto the other. Rather than getting the low quality file directly from veoh.

Thirdly, I have been added to the SVN so as soon as time allows, i will add all my plugins .

Therefore one central location will be used.

Cheers Voinage.

If there are any typing errors i`m far too inhebriated to worry.
Voinage,

Just to clarify, I wasn't attempting be offensive with my presumptions as to the mechanics of your script/plugin's. Nor was I trying to mis-inform anyone so if you took offense, I offer my apologies.

Voinage Wrote:Firstly the tvshack plugin & all other plugins apart from the animefuel plugin and any other future plugin that needs veoh or streamplug are independent of veoh proxy as it uses the links directly cached from the site itself.

I had only suspected that streamplug or veohproxy script may have been utilized by tvshack only because when either one is running you can view the script output log and see that tvshack is passing a link to a file into it. So I naturally made a connection

I did/do however, realize that TV shack and others run stand alone and don't exactly need veohproxy to work.

Voinag Wrote:Secondly, Veoh proxy gets the segments of the file much like a torrent and allows playback by adding each seperate bit onto the other. Rather than getting the low quality file directly from veoh.

I knew that I was close in my observation of how the files were gathered. It may not have been exactly correct but close, regardless of where the magic happens plugin or proxy script.

Voinage Wrote:Thirdly, I have been added to the SVN so as soon as time allows, i will add all my plugins .

Cool beans and weenies!!

Voinage Wrote:If there are any typing errors i`m far too inhebriated to worry.

God bless you, I'll be in the same altered state by days end...I'll raise a pint in your honor.Big Grin

Cheers

And thanks again for the plugin's, scripts and efforts.
No offense taken m8, veoh proxy is a wonderful piece of coding and my thanks extend again to Hagen. Believe me, if tv shack used uncached veoh links - then i would be using veoh proxy hehe.
Thnx for releasing this Plugin.
Im the owner of divvin and I would like to say that we are working on improving our movie speeds by using different hosts. Theres also a TV section comming up.

Cool piece of software guys Smile
I`m glad that you approve, it`s a wonderful site and you now have the whole xbmc community using your site. Bump up your user figures by a couple of thousand.

I will add the Tv section as soon as you add it.

Could you drop me a line when you do , please.

http://code.google.com/p/voinage-xbmc-plugins/

Have a look here to see what else i have done.

I would suggest Vreel. Stage Vu is very unstable and caused random disconnects.

Oh, one small gripe.

Could you possibly leave your thumbnails in one position as i grab them to display via xbmc. They seem to change every month.

Thanks for posting Sir and welcome to the world of forensic medicine, eh sorry that`s Quincy.

Welcome to XBMC.

Voinage
Rainbow 
dakuipje Wrote:Thnx for releasing this Plugin.
Im the owner of divvin and I would like to say that we are working on improving our movie speeds by using different hosts. Theres also a TV section comming up.

Cool piece of software guys Smile

Welcome to the community! Always good to have hosts and developers input, thanks for a wonderful site and many happy movie evenings. Wink

I'll look forward to the TV section!
i've been trying to get the latest version of the plugin to work, but to no avail. i've also tried to get on the website the old fashion way, but that doesn't work either...so has another one bit the dustHuh
Download the newest version of the plugin and veohproxy 1.4.

It`s working well.
I am trying to get my plugins to work. I had all the usuals Dvix, on demand yata yata yata should I just scrap them all and star over? Could someone post the link to the new veohproxy. Any advice and help would be much appericated

Thanks
First I'd like to add my thanks for these plugins!

However I am having trouble playing anything using the DivVin plugin. I have downloaded the latest DivVin from http://code.google.com/p/voinage-xbmc-pl...loads/list (July 18) and veoproxy 1.4. I get the movie list and thumbnails for movies but when I try playing I get an error "Playlist Playback aborted. Too many consecutive failed items". I get the same with both players.

This also happens with joox: interestingly the first time I tried joox after downloading the plugin I was able to play Unforgiven, but each time since I get the same Too many consecutive failed items error. (the video doesn't start to cache)

Any ideas? Is there some xbmc setting I should tweak, is it the plugin, or is it problems with the sites perhaps?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] DivVin (Video) Plugin2