Removing Media Sources
How do you remove a media source?
context menu
And where would I find that?
If it's a right click of the mouse, I don't get any option to remove or delete. All I get is "Play" "Add to Favorites" "Set Content"
Instructions here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Updating_or_remov...ove_Source
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks but I don't get an option to delete in the context menu.
A screenshot of what you are talking about would help here.
...and how do I do that? The image upload button asks for a url.
Upload your image to somewhere like imgur.
(2018-03-20, 22:39)markbullen Wrote: Thanks but I don't get an option to delete in the context menu.
 as the wiki says, go to videos :   files  : context menu, then down to remove source
https://flic.kr/p/FGgBp2
As I said, I did that and don't get that option....
I cannot see files in your picture, 

I have just tried this on my nuc, with Estuary, 

so going down from the top, videos, (select it) then you should see files, select that, then from the context menu, you should see the option remove source edit source etc
(2018-03-20, 23:29)bubblegum57 Wrote: I cannot see files in your picture, 

so going down from the top, videos, (select it) then you should see files, select that, then from the context menu, you should see the option remove source edit source etc
 Yes, did that, and as I said, the only options in the context menu are "Play" "Add to Favorites" or "Set Content". Kodi 17.6 Estuary, Macbook Air, OSX 10.13.3
(2018-03-20, 23:29)bubblegum57 Wrote: I cannot see files in your picture, 

Ok, a computer restart seems to have solved the problem. I now get the full context menu with "remove source".
Thanks for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Removing Media Sources0