widgets take an eternity to load
Hi

when starting Kodi , the Widgets take an eternity to load.

Be it the Recent Movies , or Recent Episodes.

I am talking about 20-25sec each.

Is that normal ?
(2018-03-21, 00:59)DrPepper Wrote: Is that normal ?
Nope, not really. Do you have any sources set up which are currently not available: off-line network shares, unplugged external usb drives, stuff like that?
No. Not at all.

If i change to any other skin, everything is fluid. It s only on Titan. It s running on an Nvidia Shield.
What program do you use for artwork? Artwork Beef isn't supported I had this problem when I tried to use it I deleted everything and went back to one of the hacked Artwork downloader updates and all widgets load in seconds now.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
I have also the same issue for a long time.
I'm using Artwork Downloader.

But I have also found that when I have widgets that point to intenral locaations of other addons, it could even stuck the other threads from proceed,
So I have to do force close and open Kodi again.
For example, Super Favorites addon's folders that used as widgets. After remove them it got a little better.
But I have still the problem that mentioned here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
widgets take an eternity to load0