Mythtv Pvr not seeing any of my edited cuts on playback
I use the latest mythtv  29 on my backend server and another frontend.  I use the latest osmc/kodi for another frontend using the mythtv pvr addon.  

I like to edit programs that have already been commercial flagged by my mythtv backend in order to get them perfect.  My mythtv frontend sees all the edits I have made after the backend made its cuts but the osmc/kodi mythtv pvr does not seem to pick my new cuts up, only the original mythtv backend cuts.   I suspect it has something to do with the API that mythtv pvr uses to access the backend.

Since I save my new cuts on exit on my mythtv frontend when I edit a TV program I don't know what else I might be able to do in order to make mythtv pvr see these cuts.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks.
Sounds like pvr.mythtv is using mythcommflag cuts rather than preferring a manual cut list if it exists (like mythfrontend does).
Checking the pvr.mythtv code it uses what appears to be the correct method:
Code:
MarkListPtr WSAPI::GetRecordedCutList6_1(uint32_t recordedid, int unit)
  req.RequestService("/Dvr/GetRecordedCutList");

Maybe there's a bug in the mythtv code and it returns a 'GetRecordedCommBreak' cutlist when asked for a 'GetRecordedCutList' cutlist
Thanks for your reply.  I sure hope its a bug and gets corrected.  I really like how Kodi and Mythtv.Pvr work together otherwise.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mythtv Pvr not seeing any of my edited cuts on playback0