A new approch to filter
Forum/E-mail: Yidir
Summary: The idea/goal of the project is to be able to filter parts (frames/seconds/moments) of the media (audio/video) while playing/watching it.
  • Tell us about the computer(s) and devices you have available for working on your SoC project? : Acer Aspire E15 i3-4005U, 12GB RAM & 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD
  • When did you first start programming? : 2012~2013
  • Are you a user of Kodi? When did you first start using it? I'm not a daily user of Kodi but i discovered it when tweaking my Raspberry Pi and I was surprised it was opensource so I changed my mind from building the idea from scratch to simply using kodi!
  • What do you primarily use Kodi for? Streaming / Playing Videos
  • Have you contributed to other Open Source projects? If so, which projects and can we see some of your code? I Started contributing lately Github
  • What sorts of programming projects have you done on your own time? mostly Web, some python scripts for IoT tweaking, played with messaging platforms bots, delphi back in 2012, alot of the code is gone with my old HDD tho Undecided
  • How much time do you have available, and how would you plan to use it? I'll have all summer for my personal projects, let this join the club Smile
  • Do you plan to have a job or study during the summer in conjunction with Summer of Code? Nope, beside freelancing.
I shared the draft in the Google's platform, not sure if I have to copy-paste it's content here? Also is it the same as the final proposal?
Thank you!
@Razze
Hey there Smile

You don't have to share your darft here, but it might help you/others as only Team Kodi is able to access the draft on the gsoc platform.
I believe the draft will become the final proposal when this phase ends on the 27th.
(2018-03-23, 00:40)Razze Wrote: Hey there Smile

You don't have to share your darft here, but it might help you/others as only Team Kodi is able to access the draft on the gsoc platform.
I believe the draft will become the final proposal when this phase ends on the 27th.
I've already submitted my draft, did you check it? Do you have any questions? Smile
I sure do, but I'm not sure if it would be right for me to pursue it and potentially waste your time, as I have no interest in that topic.
If somebody else comes along that want's to mentor this, we can start talking Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A new approch to filter0