• 49(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
Ok sorry,  

I just edited it  Wink
@mcxpert and @Laser78 and others with unicode problems: try version 0.0.99.

If the string "m3u8" is in the path of your m3u it will try to decode it as utf8, otherwise it will try to guess the format and might get it wrong.

You should be able to put non-ascii characters in the name now.

IPTV Simple Client in the PVR uses the name after the last comma in the m3u for the display name in the Program Information dialog.
IPTV Recorder will try to match that name to the tvg-name or comma name to find the program.
So try to keep the tvg-name and comma name the same to help the match.

I'm sure I've missed something so could you try various combinations of unicode names to see if you can find where.
@primaeval
I tried it  also in windows and working fine record once and scheduled recording..very nice effort. But can I remove "NEW! Create Estuary (IPTV Recorder) skin" from the main menu because every time my father click on it it convert him to skin mode and enforce me to restart kodi and so on. Is there any way to hide it from the menu?

Many thanks again for your great effort
(2019-02-23, 14:28)Spiderfish Wrote: @primaeval
I tried it  also in windows and working fine record once and scheduled recording..very nice effort. But can I remove "NEW! Create Estuary (IPTV Recorder) skin" from the main menu because every time my father click on it it convert him to skin mode and enforce me to restart kodi and so on. Is there any way to hide it from the menu?

Try 0.0.100.
The first Setting\Display is now:
Show Create Estuary (IPTV Recorder) skin

It will turn off the first time you create the skin or you can turn it off manually.
Wink 
(2019-02-23, 11:23)primaeval Wrote: @mcxpert and @Laser78 and others with unicode problems: try version 0.0.99.

If the string "m3u8" is in the path of your m3u it will try to decode it as utf8, otherwise it will try to guess the format and might get it wrong.

IPTV Simple Client in the PVR uses the name after the last comma in the m3u for the display name in the Program Information dialog.
IPTV Recorder will try to match that name to the tvg-name or comma name to find the program.

I'm sure I've missed something so could you try various combinations of unicode names to see if you can find where.
hi,

the file reading "Ü" without crash but the channel is not in the list.

YEAH my Telekom Streams are no listed and record.
The Syntax in my list is

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="1" tvg-name="Telekom Fussball 2" group-title="Telekom",Telekom Fussball 2

the tvg-id not allowed to be empty otherwise the channels are not in the list.

GREAT WORK AND SUPPORT.
(2019-02-23, 15:21)mcxpert Wrote:
(2019-02-23, 11:23)primaeval Wrote: @mcxpert and @Laser78 and others with unicode problems: try version 0.0.99.

hi,

the file reading "Ü" without crash but the channel is not in the list.

YEAH my Telekom Streams are no listed and record.
The Syntax in my list is

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="1" tvg-name="Telekom Fussball 2" group-title="Telekom",Telekom Fussball 2

the tvg-id not allowed to be empty otherwise the channels are not in the list.

GREAT WORK AND SUPPORT.  
Are you sure you have a channel in your xmltv file with an id of 1 ?
eg
xml:
<channel id="1">
    <display-name>Telekom Fussball 2</display-name>
  </channel>
(2019-02-23, 14:59)primaeval Wrote:

Try 0.0.100.

It will turn off the first time you create the skin or you can turn it off manually. 
How can I get 0.0.100 ver ?
(2019-02-23, 15:37)Spiderfish Wrote:
(2019-02-23, 14:59)primaeval Wrote:

Try 0.0.100.

It's in my repo.
If it won't update you might have to restart Kodi or even uninstall and re-install my repo. Kodi has a timeout for checking repos.
(2019-02-23, 15:40)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-02-23, 15:37)Spiderfish Wrote:
(2019-02-23, 14:59)primaeval Wrote:  Try 0.0.100.

It's in my repo.
If it won't update you might have to restart Kodi or even uninstall and re-install my repo. Kodi has a timeout for checking repos. 
Yes I got it..many thanks
IPTV recorder depends on EPG of channels what if I want to record any channel without EPG? is there any way to do it?
(2019-02-23, 15:45)Spiderfish Wrote: IPTV recorder depends on EPG of channels what if I want to record any channel without EPG? is there any way to do it?
 Yes.
Go into Channel Groups.
Right click on a channel and add a "Add One Time Rule" or "Add Daily Time Rule".
You can't do it through the PVR epg grid at the moment.
Why when I click on recording get error :

logs

Edited
(2019-02-23, 17:39)Spiderfish Wrote: Why when I click on recording get error :

That is really hard to read.
Try using some kind of pastebin service so that it preserves the line endings and makes DarrenHill happy.

The error is about a filename in your recordings folder.
There is something wrong with one of them at the 20th character.
See if you can find one that looks suspicious and post its name here and I'll see if I can fix it.
(2019-02-23, 18:02)primaeval Wrote:
Try using some kind of pastebin service so that it preserves the line endings and makes DarrenHill happy.

See if you can find one that looks suspicious and post its name here and I'll see if I can fix it. 
 I edited above  Blush
(2019-02-23, 18:14)Spiderfish Wrote:
(2019-02-23, 18:02)primaeval Wrote:

I edited above  Blush 
 Try 0.0.101.
I've tested it with a filename that looks like:
Four in a BedÜ - Channel 4 HD%C3%BC - 2019-02-23 14-00.ts
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4