• 61(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
(2019-03-19, 08:48)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 00:35)invincible Wrote: Hi Primaeval, since I Updated to Kodi 18.1 on my Raspberry the recorder does not work anymore. When I press the IPTV recorder Button on the EPG nothing happens. Hopefully you can help me further to find out the issue. I am using now a list created with Webgrabplus.

Https://paste.kodi.tv/kuxovezoca
 The error in the log is
OperationalError: database is locked

By default IPTV Recorder won't start loading the xml and m3u for 60 seconds after startup.
You can change it in Settings \ Service.

You might also need to delete the database by hand in
userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.iptv.recorder\xmltv.db
and also a partial .journal file.

If it gets farther after that pm me your xml and m3u and I'll have a look.

Hi Primaeval, I have uninstalled IPTV recorder and have seen a message from the estuary skin.
Some files are missing.
Could this be the issue causing not to record?
(2019-03-19, 22:17)invincible Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 08:48)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 00:35)invincible Wrote: Hi Primaeval, since I Updated to Kodi 18.1 on my Raspberry the recorder does not work anymore. When I press the IPTV recorder Button on the EPG nothing happens. Hopefully you can help me further to find out the issue. I am using now a list created with Webgrabplus.

Https://paste.kodi.tv/kuxovezoca
 The error in the log is
OperationalError: database is locked

By default IPTV Recorder won't start loading the xml and m3u for 60 seconds after startup.
You can change it in Settings \ Service.

You might also need to delete the database by hand in
userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.iptv.recorder\xmltv.db
and also a partial .journal file.

If it gets farther after that pm me your xml and m3u and I'll have a look. 

Hi Primaeval, I have uninstalled IPTV recorder and have seen a message from the estuary skin.
Some files are missing.
Could this be the issue causing not to record? 
 There might have been some changes to the default Estuary skin so you need to recreate the "Estuary (IPTV Recorder)" skin.

Turn the setting to show the button to create the skin again in
Settings \ Show Create Estuary (IPTV Recorder) skin

If something gets stuck you might need to switch skins manually and restart Kodi before you try again.
Hello , I’m trying to install this onto my nvidia Shield.
I’m using Kodi Krypton
I have black glass nova skin.
I have successfully installed the iptv addon and the channels appear in my epg and work.
I have installed the iptv recorder and configured it.
Installed Ffmpeg file and pointed to it.
I’m going to the epg guide and trying to record or set a timer but it’s coming up with errror message “ timer creation failed. the pvr afd-onn does not support a suitable timer type”
Are you able to help ?
I’m fairly new to this so forgive me.
(2019-03-19, 23:30)McDaz Wrote: Hello , I’m trying to install this onto my nvidia Shield.
I’m using Kodi Krypton
I have black glass nova skin.
I have successfully installed the iptv addon and the channels appear in my epg and work.
I have installed the iptv recorder and configured it.
Installed Ffmpeg file and pointed to it.
I’m going to the epg guide and trying to record or set a timer but it’s coming up with errror message “ timer creation failed. the pvr afd-onn does not support a suitable timer type”
Are you able to help ?
I’m fairly new to this so forgive me.
 Hi.
You can't use the normal Kodi PVR Timer or other Record buttons. They are baked into the binary IPTV Simple Client pvr addon.

There is an "IPTV Recorder Timer" menu in the Kodi PVR Channels list that can do timed recordings.

For the main EPG program recordings from the Kodi PVR you need to modify your skin.
The "Create Estuary (IPTV Recorder) skin" command will create and enable an Estuary modded skin with a couple of extra IPTV Recorder buttons.
If your skin is based on Confluence you have to add the commands in a bit differently.
Follow these posts.
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2824182
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2830132
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid...pid2824451
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2830110
(2019-03-18, 16:30)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-03-18, 16:25)encol Wrote: Maybe the problem is the 1000000 parameter of the stdout.read?
Also try using the xml and m3u in tests.
It should be easier to debug Big Buck Bunny than an iptv stream.   
Done. I tested it on the Simple IPTV PVR client and i can see the film. Nice Wink
(2019-03-18, 16:24)primaeval Wrote:  There are 3 things you could try.
Try to not pipe the output through kodi by turning off
Settings \ Jobs and Rules \ pipe ffmpeg through Kodi
record starts, and it says "record finished", but nothing is recorded. I get this error: https://paste.kodi.tv/hitubeqeqo.kodi
Quote:Turn on
Settings \ Debug \ debug ffmpeg stdout/stderr
and see if ffmpeg creates any stdout stderr files in the jobs folder.
yes, two files were created. stdout file is empty, I attached stderr here: https://paste.kodi.tv/zuqukopana

Quote:Find out if it is actually copying ffmpeg to the right place for spmc and it is runnable from there.
spmc has some non-standard paths, I seem to remember.
The ffmpeg location should be in the jobs py files in the cmd.
The logic for copying ffmpeg and  making it runnable is in the ffmpeg_location function.
yes, it is copied and is executable. However, ffmpeg is copied in the /data/data/com.semperpax.spmc16/ folder, and this is also the folder referenced by the py jobs files
(2019-03-21, 18:22)encol Wrote:
(2019-03-18, 16:30)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-03-18, 16:25)encol Wrote: Maybe the problem is the 1000000 parameter of the stdout.read?
Also try using the xml and m3u in tests.
It should be easier to debug Big Buck Bunny than an iptv stream.    
Done. I tested it on the Simple IPTV PVR client and i can see the film. Nice Wink
(2019-03-18, 16:24)primaeval Wrote:  There are 3 things you could try.
Try to not pipe the output through kodi by turning off
Settings \ Jobs and Rules \ pipe ffmpeg through Kodi
record starts, and it says "record finished", but nothing is recorded. I get this error: https://paste.kodi.tv/hitubeqeqo.kodi
Quote:Turn on
Settings \ Debug \ debug ffmpeg stdout/stderr
and see if ffmpeg creates any stdout stderr files in the jobs folder.
yes, two files were created. stdout file is empty, I attached stderr here: https://paste.kodi.tv/zuqukopana

Quote:Find out if it is actually copying ffmpeg to the right place for spmc and it is runnable from there.
spmc has some non-standard paths, I seem to remember.
The ffmpeg location should be in the jobs py files in the cmd.
The logic for copying ffmpeg and  making it runnable is in the ffmpeg_location function.
yes, it is copied and is executable. However, ffmpeg is copied in the /data/data/com.semperpax.spmc16/ folder, and this is also the folder referenced by the py jobs files 
That's encouraging.

Your ffmpeg is too old.
Unrecognized option 'reconnect_at_eof'.
Either find a newer one or turn off
Settings \ Jobs and Rules \ ffmpeg reconnect arguments

I'm not sure what is going on here
static bool XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory(const CURL&, CFileItemList&, const XFILE::CDirectory::CHints&, bool) - Error getting plugin://
Post the .py file from the jobs folder that caused it.
(2019-03-21, 18:31)primaeval Wrote: That's encouraging.

Your ffmpeg is too old.
that strange Eek i downloaded the latest release (2018-07-31). This is its output: https://paste.kodi.tv/dujatanotu

(2019-03-21, 18:31)primaeval Wrote: I'm not sure what is going on here
static bool XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory(const CURL&, CFileItemList&, const XFILE::CDirectory::CHints&, bool) - Error getting plugin://
That's it: https://paste.kodi.tv/jeqasujeso
(2019-03-21, 19:26)encol Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 18:31)primaeval Wrote: That's encouraging.

Your ffmpeg is too old.
that strange Eek i downloaded the latest release (2018-07-31). This is its output: https://paste.kodi.tv/dujatanotu
(2019-03-21, 18:31)primaeval Wrote: I'm not sure what is going on here
That's it: https://paste.kodi.tv/jeqasujeso 
Maybe the reconnect options are specific to the device. I can't find any pre-build android ffmpeg 4.x binaries either.
Anyway, you need to turn them off so they don't appear in the jobs file.
This should not be in the cmd line:
'-reconnect_at_eof', '1', '-reconnect_streamed', '1', '-reconnect_delay_max'

Try changing the m3u and xml so that you have a simple channel name and program title.
The ones in the tests folder were designed to test awkward punctuation and unicode characters.
Call the channel "test" and the program title "test" so the filename is just ascii.
Make sure the tvg-id is test and the "channel id" is test too to be safe.

Remember to turn the ffmpeg debug setting off again that writes the stdout/stderr files to actually record something.
(2019-03-21, 19:49)primaeval Wrote: Maybe the reconnect options are specific to the device. I can't find any pre-build android ffmpeg 4.x binaries either.

Try changing the m3u and xml so that you have a simple channel name and program title.
The ones in the tests folder were designed to test awkward punctuation and unicode characters.
Call the channel "test" and the program title "test" so the filename is just ascii.

Remember to turn the ffmpeg debug setting off again that writes the stdout/stderr files to actually record something. 
Ok, i'll try later. ATM i'm not at home.
What do you think of this error?
python:
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc16/files/.spmc/addons/plugin.video.iptv.recorder/main.py", line 547, in record_once_thread
programme = cursor.execute('SELECT channelid, title, sub_title, start AS "start [TIMESTAMP]", stop AS "stop [TIMESTAMP]", date, description, episode, categories FROM programmes WHERE uid=? LIMIT 1', (programmeid, )).fetchone()
File "/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/SPMC-Custom-ARM/workspace/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/sqlite3/dbapi2.py", line 67, in convert_timestamp
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
(2019-03-21, 19:55)encol Wrote:
(2019-03-21, 19:49)primaeval Wrote: Maybe the reconnect options are specific to the device. I can't find any pre-build android ffmpeg 4.x binaries either.

Ok, i'll try later. ATM i'm not at home.
What do you think of this error?
python:
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc16/files/.spmc/addons/plugin.video.iptv.recorder/main.py", line 547, in record_once_thread
programme = cursor.execute('SELECT channelid, title, sub_title, start AS "start [TIMESTAMP]", stop AS "stop [TIMESTAMP]", date, description, episode, categories FROM programmes WHERE uid=? LIMIT 1', (programmeid, )).fetchone()
File "/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/SPMC-Custom-ARM/workspace/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/lib/python2.6/sqlite3/dbapi2.py", line 67, in convert_timestamp
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

Hopefully it is just due to some kind of page caching issue that the program isn't there any more for that programmeid.
Worst case is that your python 2.6 can't decode sql timestamps. I have no idea how to fix that.
Does this work with libreelec?!
(2019-03-22, 18:25)Abba2 Wrote: Does this work with libreelec?!
Yes. It is a python addon and should work anywhere.
In LibreELEC 9 you need to install the ffmpeg-tools addon for the ffmpeg binary.
Still cant get working, I get all channels to appear but when I click on one it used to give me a list of what was on at what time and option to record, play etc, but now it just sends me to top of list when I click on any channel.ImageAlso would it be possible for someone to add the code to get record option in simple client on aeon nox silvo skin please as I have no idea how to do?
(2019-03-24, 21:59)Nathcloud9 Wrote: Still cant get working, I get all channels to appear but when I click on one it used to give me a list of what was on at what time and option to record, play etc, but now it just sends me to top of list when I click on any channel.ImageAlso would it be possible for someone to add the code to get record option in simple client on aeon nox silvo skin please as I have no idea how to do?
 What have you changed since it worked?
It might be the addon or it might be the skin or it might be the data.
Does it still work in Estuary and Estuary (IPTV Recorder)?
Are there any error messages in kodi.log?
No does same in Estury skin. Sorry I don't know how to get kodi logs and what I would be looking for. I have not changed anything since it was last working. I even put a copy on my other pc and get the same thing happen.
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4