• 76(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
Primaeval,

Thanks for your efforts and great tool!
I got it to work but subtitles are missing.
Would it possible to add that kind of feature there?

Thanks for your hard work!
(2019-09-05, 16:52)ramia Wrote:
(2019-09-05, 11:16)Arber Wrote:
(2019-09-05, 08:31)ramia Wrote: Why the IPTV RECORDER doesn't play the recording?
And I set it up properly the FFmpeg software.
Thanks in advance.

Without a full debug log you're probably not going to get your answer.   
Can I talk to you in a personal message?
please? 

I am not the developer of this add-on. I was just trying to give you a heads up that without a debug log it would be very hard for the developer to give you an answer.
Running Kodi on a 3b+ Raspberry pie. PVR Simple client running fine loads xmltv file.

However the IPTV Recorder only loads 5% of the xmltv file then reports 100% loaded. I can still set recordings via the PVR EPG with no problems but only with 5% of the IPTV Recorder EPG. Any one seen this is there an obvious error as both the PVR and IPTV recorder are using the same xmltv file. IPTV is pointed to the PVR xmltv currently. When I point IPTV recorder to the url holding the xmltv file the same happens what could be in the file that PVR accepts but IPTV recorder doesn't completely load?

Steve
(2019-09-07, 10:14)Arber Wrote:
(2019-09-05, 16:52)ramia Wrote:
(2019-09-05, 11:16)Arber Wrote: Without a full debug log you're probably not going to get your answer.   
Can I talk to you in a personal message?
please?   

I am not the developer of this add-on. I was just trying to give you a heads up that without a debug log it would be very hard for the developer to give you an answer.  
Please write me a personal message,
Where there is Professional forum of kodi where there Less Copyright Protection restriction ?
Thanks in advance.
@ramia - you're heading towards a warning and onward to a possible ban if you keep up this kind of request.

Our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki) apply to all areas of the forum, including private messages. Consider this a friendly reminder of them. We do not support piracy or copyright violation here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-09-07, 20:37)DarrenHill Wrote: @ramia - you're heading towards a warning and onward to a possible ban if you keep up this kind of request.

Our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki) apply to all areas of the forum, including private messages. Consider this a friendly reminder of them. We do not support piracy or copyright violation here.
and Violate privacy by Reading private messages by others, Is it legal?
No-one is reading your private messages except you. But requesting support for stuff that would violate the forum rules (wiki) is not allowed in any form here, whether it's openly or privately.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-09-08, 10:28)DarrenHill Wrote: No-one is reading your private messages except you. But requesting support for stuff that would violate the forum rules (wiki) is not allowed in any form here, whether it's openly or privately.

ok, Now I understand that
so, How can i get in touch with In a manner permitted with Software Developer of IPTV Recorder, In addition to this website?
Because he doesn't keep responding here, And not just me?
On this site, I'm not sure, If Installed In a way I don't knew it, Extensions are prohibited to my kodi.
Thanks in advance.
Raise any issue on Github (here).

Kodi Blog Posts
Mods, Please delete post
Sorry
Thanks
Hi there

When I try to record a program trought the TV program grid, I have this message "IPTV Recorder > Error parsing dates".

Kodi : v18

PVR IPTV Simple Client : 3.8.4 by nightik.
- Local m3u file (not on the internet, on the Android TV Box).

IPTV Recorder : v 0.0.131 by Primaeval  Smile , Chychy

A/ Display :
- Show create Estuary (IPTV  Recorder skin) : activated

B/ Job and Rules : 
- pipe ffmpeg output ... : activated
- ffmpeg : ffmpeg-4.2.1.tar.bz2 (do I realy need it ?)

C/ Data : 
- External xmltv 1 : IPTV Simple Client
- External m3u 1 : IPTV Simple Client

Regional : 
- Regional default format : France
- Short date format : Régional (13/10/2019)
- Long date format : Régional (Dimanche 13 octobre 2019)
- Time format : Régional (H:mmConfuseds)
- Use 12/24 hour format : 24 hours

Thank you for your help
CFT
Has anyone got this working on a nvidia shield? I can't seem to figure out how to get ffmpeg installed. I have tried downloading the zips in the first post. Some are zip and some are.tar files. Then in the addon setting I point it to these files, but I get same error, that there is no..exe file
Hello,

Would like to make a request on this addon. Would it be possible or is there already a way to limit the amount of simultaneous connections when recording? Say an IPTV service allows 3 connections at once. IS there a way to set the limit of simultaneous recordings so that it will never record more than 3 programs at once?

Thanks,
Mark
hi
(2019-08-15, 19:13)spudhub Wrote:
(2019-08-13, 15:52)spudhub Wrote: Hello everyone--

I am very new to this but I was able to get both IPTV Simple Client and IPTV Recorder to work really well on my Shield.  The only issue I have is that I fill up the memory on the Shield after about 4 programs.  I would love to be able to record onto an external drive but I can't get write permissions and it gives me an error when I try to set the record location to the external drive from within IPTV Recorder settings.

Does anyone have a step by step guide to let me know how I do this?  I haven't been able to find it anywhere.  

Thanks!
I found the answer to my own question.  You have to set up the external drive so that the Shield views it as part of its internal system...

https://shield.nvidia.com/blog/shield-tips-tricks 

Could help with the shield set up.. i just keep getting this error ([xbmcswift2] No converter provided, unicode should be used, but returning str value).... Any help would be appreciated
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4