• 78(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
thanks bloke.  when i choose record and play, I get the duration prompt, I click done, it thinks for a few seconds, then drops me in the recorded videos folder.
looking in the recordings folder, I can see that it's created a subfolder and a JSON file but no video file.
here is the log file from the addon you suggested....
https://paste.kodi.tv/xizocuqoxo
cheers
No problem, took a look at your log but tbh im just a user like you, not a dev, so couldn't see what went wrong. Hopefully primaeval or someone can take a look at both our issues when they get time! Meanwhile if possible worth trialling iptv recorder with your service on a different installation, say libreelec, just to see if it is a windows specific issue you are having.
Hello,
I have Kodi 18.5 Leia in Xiaomi TV Box with Android TV 8.1.
I,d installed IPTV Recorder and when I try record a program, IPTV Recorder says “Ffmpeg not found”.
I´d copied Ffmpeg in several directories, I always put in “Jobs and rules” the way.
I don´t know what is the problem. Maybe the Ffmpef files aren´t correct, in original post there are three different links with many files. I´d tried prebuilt-binaries.zip (3 options), arm-full.tar.bz2, native-full.tar.bz2, etc, but I don´t sort out the problem.
Can you help me?
Thanks you
(2019-12-28, 23:18)thestupidbloke Wrote:
(2019-12-28, 17:53)powermarcel10 Wrote: Can this add-on also been used to pause live iptv?

Yes it can as long as you have your channels imported into pvr you can then go PVR Channels menu > Context Menu > IPTV recorder > Record and play. It will then prompt you for how many hours you want to record, and once current channel starts to record you can pause / play as you wish.

Thanks! I'm using simple iptv add-on with a generated m3u list. Can the proces you discribed also go automatically? So when I start a channel it records automatically so I can pause? And remove the recording after I switch to another channel? Will be nice if it can be used as a time shift. So I don't need to setup a server.
It's a great plugin. I just came back to using it. One thing I'd love to be added. Some kind of indicator on Kodi's home screen to let people know that's recording is happening, so they won't open another iptv session from TV section which could possibly cancel recording it simultaneous sessions are not allowed.
Hi

I followed the  installation procedure on a RPi4 / Kodi 18.5. Every thing went fine.
but when I want to record no thing happens. It looks like the recording starts but the folder stays empty. 
Thank you for your help.
Franck
I tried all the ways but I can't record.
I attach the log, tvbox with CoreELEC.

https://paste.kodi.tv/raw/xozelixaxa
(2020-01-13, 09:20)Erario Wrote: I tried all the ways but I can't record.

Did you install ffmpeg?
Wink 
(2020-01-13, 18:18)dzejms Wrote:
(2020-01-13, 09:20)Erario Wrote: I tried all the ways but I can't record.

Did you install ffmpeg?
Magically after a reboot it started working, I have no words... Tongue
Hello, I just installed Kodi and this plugin on my new Android TV Box, but I can't understand how to record and pause a program that is alread running (time-shift).
Plus I would like to know if it is possible to:
  1. know what jobs are currently runnning
  2. edit a job

Thank you!
Another issue, maybe two:

1) When recording from plugin it goes to:
<recordings folder>/<audition name>/<audition name> - <channel name> - <time>.json

When recording from Simple IPTV it goes to:
<recordings folder>/<channel name>/<audition name> - <channel name> - <time>.json

2) Neither of the above case will record if tv guide has ":" - alhtough this can be fixed in regex search and replace.

3) Scheduler only works on the day the schedule audition is aired. If I schedule something for the next day and my computer reboots/sleeps over night it, or if i quit Kodi and reopen it fails to record.
hello,

i tried your addon on windows with kodi leia. works perfect. now i tried it with coreelec on odroid c2. there it doesnt work.
i installed your addon, i used m3u url and xmltv url. (i also tried "iptv simple client as source, but same error)
i installed the ffmpeg addon.
i pointed to the ffmpeg file in the iptv recorder settings.

when i try to start a record, i instantly get the "watch log file for more infos" message.

in my log i can see this error:

Code:
2020-01-27 10:17:03.941 T:3608195968   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'locale.Error'>
                                            Error Contents: unsupported locale setting
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.iptv.recorder/contextEPG.py", line 54, in <module>
                                                usedLocale = locale.setlocale(locale.LC_TIME, "")
                                              File "/usr/lib/python2.7/locale.py", line 581, in setlocale
                                            Error: unsupported locale setting
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

can someone help me?

thanks
Can someone please point what i do wrong ? or are something wrong with app ?
I have 18.4 kodi, pvr.iptv.sipmple, pvr.recording and using new skin where have recording button.

i press recording, its shows that recording starts and after sec immediatly will show error. Json created, fully correct json, but video file is empty. ffmpeg pointed to right place

My log is here:  https://paste.kodi.tv/ocatixehev.kodi
Hi Primaeval,

Thanks you for this great add-on.
One problem i have is that my Recordings list is sorted by Name even if configured to view it by Date.
In android, when im in GUIDE and click IPTV recorder, it redirect me as need to IPTV recorder.

But when im watching tv and same time looking guide, then there IPTV Recorder button not working, i can click but that just shows full guide, but not redirecting to IPTV recorder.

I got in windows work your older plugin, i like that alot - very easy.
In android i got work this plugin, i can but recording in IPTV recorder plugin section.. but as described, sadly pressing IPTV recorder button in guide, not do anything Sad
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4