• 87(current)
Release IPTV Recorder
OK..I'm not a programmer by any means, but I can install things, and I am already having a problem with the installation.  I am using Windows 7 and Leah 18.9.   I downloaded the primeval repository thing and also ffmpeg.  Unpacked the primeval repository, installed via zip file installer in Kodi.  That worked fine.  Went to addons and there it was under "Recently Updated".  I right clicked and settings was missing.  Only had Information, Disable , Check for updates,  Add to favorites...no settings.  If I click on "Information",  "Configure" is not available (greyed).  Can anyone help as to why no "Settings" shows. 

Thanks
Spencer
Well I got it going..IP recorder, or at least installed.  Anyway if I try to enter a date in timer recordings and the little keypad displays, when I try to enter the day in month/day/year, it only allows for one digit..  Anytime I'm actually able to get a recording started, It shows that's the recording is started, but then it immediately ceases.  If I go into the custom recording directory I created, it's there but zero bytes.  Maybe there's a log file somewhere...
Well, I got the keypad thing figured out..I must be in a country where day and month are reversed..that's fixed.  Ok..when I go to the guide and select a time block to record.  The monitor in the upper right corner of the Kodi window acknowledges the scheduling and post the time for an hour recording (that I specified with the keypad) and almost immediately says that the recording has finished.  When I check the recordings folder, the recorded file has been created within it's channel folder, but it shows 0 bytes.  I'm probably writing to myself, but if anyone has ideas please let me know as I plunder on..thanks!  PS...any way I try to record, the recorded files always show zero bytes.
Can you tell the exact version of your ffmpeg and phythonw used in your kodi windows 11
(2022-05-19, 20:14)ray2301 Wrote:
(2022-05-19, 19:09)Kentsoon Wrote: I have IPTV Recorder set up on Kodi Leia 18.4 on a FireTV stick and it works fine.

I have a H96 TV Box, with Kodi MATRIX 19.4 and I have installed the Matrix Version of IPTV Recorder from here:
https://github.com/Publish3r/repository....v.recorder

But it doesn*t work.

Has anybody got it working on KODI MATRIX?
i just did but on windows 11 (kodi 19.4). after getting all the files right and in their places (ffmpeg version and pythonw.exe from python 3).
there's something in this thread about ffmpeg having to be in the same directory as recordings folder. that helped with my problem of not being able to use task scheduler to schedule recordings when kodi is not running. 
if you're not getting any errorors when you run the plugin, see if you have all the files in the right places in your settings and go through the thread. you might find some answers for android. i saw a lot of info. i've been reading and playing with this for the last 8 hours and now it works Smile

Can you tell the exact version of your ffmpeg and phythonw used in your kodi windows 11
(2022-07-30, 03:58)Kklkanna Wrote: Can you tell the exact version of your ffmpeg and phythonw used in your kodi windows 11

ffmpeg-20190202-6dc06e9-win64-static
Image Image
(2022-08-03, 00:59)ray2301 Wrote:
(2022-07-30, 03:58)Kklkanna Wrote: Can you tell the exact version of your ffmpeg and phythonw used in your kodi windows 11

ffmpeg-20190202-6dc06e9-win64-static
Image Image

thank You
I admit I have not gone through all 87 pages of this post, but is there anywhere that shows exactly how to install ffmpeg on android?  There are links in the very first post about it, but very unclear how exactly to install it on android.  Using an Nvidia Shield and would like to play around with this.  Any help would be appreciated.
On the github page for this extension there is a link to here:

https://github.com/WritingMinds/ffmpeg-a...ses/latest

I'm not sure if the arm v7a or v7a-neon version should be used, probably depends on your device.

Anyway, I can install the repository on my android tablet, but then haven't been able to actually install the extension from the repository thus far, after clicking on the repository I just see a cloud icon and 'add-on repository'. I think after doing that, you would point the extension to the ffmpeg executable. I'll look through this thread over the weekend.
I'm running Raspberry OS Lite and Kodi 19.4 with comskip installed. Does anyone know the post processing command to run comskip on the recorder program. I had /usr/bin/nice -n 19 /usr/bin/comskip --ini=/path/to/ini $f but it doesn't work. It says the $p is the full path $f file name and $r recording directory. It doesn't show the command in the kodi.log file for debugging. I don't know the proper syntax.
(2022-05-19, 20:14)ray2301 Wrote:
(2022-05-19, 19:09)Kentsoon Wrote:  
i just did but on windows 11 (kodi 19.4). after getting all the files right and in their places (ffmpeg version and pythonw.exe from python 3).
there's something in this thread about ffmpeg having to be in the same directory as recordings folder. that helped with my problem of not being able to use task scheduler to schedule recordings when kodi is not running. 
if you're not getting any errorors when you run the plugin, see if you have all the files in the right places in your settings and go through the thread. you might find some answers for android. i saw a lot of info. i've been reading and playing with this for the last 8 hours and now it works Smile

Hi, I'm a newbie there.
Windows 10, Kodi -19.4, PVR IPTV Simple Client -19.2.2, IPTV Recorder primaeval, Chychy, Dob!, Publish3r-1.0. There is no any hardware recorder. I'm trying to record IPTV cannels on Windows. I have playlist and EPG from Edem TV. Tv cannels with EPG work fine. But if I try to record even from IPTV Recorder interface there is an error. https://paste.kodi.tv/olazaxomuf.kodi
What is the problem?
Had this EXACT same issue, using 18.9 but with windows 10. It had worked previously, but suddenly would not record, leaving a 0 bytes entry. 
How I fixed this- I downloaded a totally new updated ffmpeg, a full install. 
I used the latest full build here - Ffmpeg gyan Dev
This is linked on ffmpeg's page for full windows compilations. 
After copy/pasting the new build to my hd and pointing it to the new ffmpeg exe location, boom, it recorded again. 
Hope this helps.
(2022-07-13, 17:09)BigBoyDale Wrote: OK..I'm not a programmer by any means, but I can install things, and I am already having a problem with the installation.  I am using Windows 7 and Leah 18.9.   I downloaded the primeval repository thing and also ffmpeg.  Unpacked the primeval repository, installed via zip file installer in Kodi.  That worked fine.  Went to addons and there it was under "Recently Updated".  I right clicked and settings was missing.  Only had Information, Disable , Check for updates,  Add to favorites...no settings.  If I click on "Information",  "Configure" is not available (greyed).  Can anyone help as to why no "Settings" shows. 

Thanks
Spencer
read my post above this one
Hi folks would it be possible to make primaeval's 'Replay add-on Kodi 19 or 20 compatible
it works great on Kodi 18 but can't install it on 19/20
Here the add-on https://github.com/primaeval/plugin.video.replay

It would be great ...thanks
(2023-02-15, 13:02)bladerunner82 Wrote: Hi folks would it be possible to make primaeval's 'Replay add-on Kodi 19 or 20 compatible
it works great on Kodi 18 but can't install it on 19/20
Here the add-on https://github.com/primaeval/plugin.video.replay

It would be great ...thanks
Probably won't an easy task, it is writen under Python 2 and as we all know as from Kodi 19 we are moved to Python 3.
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Recorder4