How can I get a result list after doing 'RunScript'?
Question 
Hi,

I have a question, how can I get the items list after execute RunScript(script[,args]*)

For example, I'm want to run a Subtitles addon in a Manual mode (which I have already done and it's ok):
Code:
xbmc.executebuiltin("RunScript(service.subtitles.subscenter,22,action=manualsearch&languages=English%2cHebrew&preferredlanguage=Hebrew&searchstring=Titanic)")
And then, getting the result list (like it done and shown in the Subtitles window).

How can I do this?

Thanks
there is no way to return item lists from a script. that's not what they are for, scripts are for custom windows. you want a plugin.
Ok thanks.

But only with 'RunScript' I found that I can pass arguments.

So how can I do it?
Like this?
Code:
xbmc.executebuiltin("RunPlugin(plugin://service.subtitles.subscenter/?action=manualsearch&languages=English%2cHebrew&preferredlanguage=Hebrew&searchstring=Titanic')")

Then I can get the result list if assaying it to a variable?
Ok, I understand that RunAddon is for addons and RunScript is for scripts.

So how can I run a Service addon (like Subtitles addon in ManualSearch mode etc.) and get the result list?
@ronie 

Hi ronie, can you help me with my last question?

Thanks
subtitle addons are written to interact with kodi. i don't think there's a way you can intercept the search result list.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
any update here, as i am looking for a similar functionality

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I get a result list after doing 'RunScript'?1