Solved rapier epg
hi i am using rapier  10.5.12 with krypton i have had a look around and found some instruction on epg but all though followed them the icons dont come up with the tv channels i am using a m3u if this makes any difference
thanks for your advice
Hi bluebug and welcome to the forums.

Which icons don't you see?

Please post a screenshot.

You can go to Settings > PVR & Live TV > Menu / OSD > Folder with channel icons
if you wish to add your own channel icons.
Maybe click "Scan for missing icons".

In the PVR Guide window you can go to View Options > Channel Icons
if you want to see the channel icons instead of labels.
hi thanks for your reply i have no icons i thought the info would come from m3u  this is what i am looking at thanks for your helpImage
Only if the PVR addon provides the icons.

You can download them for free from www.thelogodb.com

There's an addon for that: The TVLogo Downloader.
233068 (thread)

And a guide here:
Live_TV_Artwork (wiki)
hi thanks for your reply i tried tv logo  and found that it did not seem to find all channels labels and put them on the channel its self  what i am finding i have to go to channel manager and  find the logo then save , when i click on a channel and go to epg there is no guide or timeline info thanks for your advice
The channel logos need to be named exactly as the tv channels.

Try resetting the PVR database.
Settings > PVR & Live TV > Guide > Clear data.

You can download missing channel logos manually from www.thelogodb.com and add them to a local folder. Enter the folder here: Settings > PVR & Live TV > Menu / OSD > Folder with channel icons
Maybe click "Scan for missing icons".
hi thanks for your reply i have clear data , icons are in folder and menu.osd are pointing towards that folder i have looked for missing icons and scanned none are found what i dont understand is that the channels are not showing if i push guide i get no guide entrys  if i push tv the channels show and if i push view timeline i get no info available  thanks
Doesn't sound like a skin issue to me.

Remember to name the icons the exact same as the tv channels.

Please try out the default skin Estuary to see if it's the same, and report back here.
hi thanks for your reply i have contacted the seller due to the m3u list is a paid for and they have advised that they are making a epg for the list thanks for your advice
Great, thanks for reporting back.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

I'll mark this thread as solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
rapier epg0