3d movie work and not work !!
Exclamation 
Hello every body

this is my first post so i hope any body help me

now i have kodi-17.6-Krypton-x86 skin aeon nox spin

movie:  justice league 3d

when i open the movie in my old 2012 pc (gigabyte g41 vga built in+ win 10 creator update)  I get the menu asking how to play it  that's mean its recognized its 3d movie
 subtitle and media player button was duplicated in 2 screen

yesterday i have to buy new htpc (Asus vivo mini pc 40b vga intel hd integrated graphics +win10 pro+ same kodi version and skin) 

when i open the same movie in vivo pc I don't get the menu asking how to play it. that's mean its not recognized its
 subtitle and media player button not duplicated

i need to know where is the problem are its software or problem with vivo hardware
Ooh... green and red colors Smile

It's very possible that the various graphics act differently when encountering 3D videos. For example, the Raspberry Pi makes my TV switch to the desired 3D mode, while the Intel or Nvidia GPUs are apparently too lazy to do that. So I have to do that video mode switch myself.

it could still be a software problem, but the number of different TVs are simply too high to verify how each TV on this planet is working internally. And on top of that, 3D is slowly becoming extinct in the next couple of years as far as new TVs are concerned.
KODI settings/player settings/videos/stereoscopic 3D/playback mode of stereoscopic 3D = preferred mode.
Your display will switch to the proper 3D mode automatically and so will KODI player.  This is true for my NVidia GPU btw and should be for your old PC since you were prompted.  Nothing to switch yourself.

If your 3D movie works in old PC but not in the new PC, then Intel integrated graphics is a problem in new PC and may be simple adjustment.  For reasons like this, I never use Intel Graphics.

3D is alive and well.  Manufactures that opted for HDR by dropping 3D are now reintroducing both formats because of user demand.  Stunning advancements are being made in the future and titles are still flooding in, produced in 3D for discs to play at home.  Sources for these discs are more plentiful outside the USA who seem to have boycotted them as part of MAGA.  There are those who found 3D too complicated to be bothered at home to do it properly such as frame packed 3D and/or were left dissatisfied from cinema showings so often say don't bother with 3D in so many words.  It seems you hold your interest in 3D.  I hope you get it going again with your new PC.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Thank you [b]Klojum[/b]  & brazen1
for help me
but excuse me im lost  in comments i don't understand
i have need one thing the problem is in asus Intel vga card its not support 3d movie or its support and the problem is some software setting ?
thanks again for help me
Google your model like I did.  It appears the GPU and CPU in this device do not support 3D but investigate further because my diligence was only a quick glance.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3d movie work and not work !!0