Playback not stopping
Does anyone have any ideas why my Kodi install has suddenly started 'not stopping' playback of any video files?
And by that, I mean any video file that plays gets to the end and and just stays at a black screen until the file is physically stopped.
Sorry, but our crystal ball is not in good working order at the moment. You will have to give us more information than that.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file.

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Always use a paste site like pastebin.com. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
And what other information would you require? All video files, played from a network drive play fine, reach the end of the file and do not automatically stop and return to the main menu screen anymore, they simply seem to continue to play, ticking over no more time (as there is none left of the video) showing a black screen until stop is pressed.
Didn't see your second post.. I will have a look through the log files, and post link when I can.
Ta.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback not stopping0