Architecture Approach
Hello Friends,

So far i had developed a project i.e. "Temperature and Humidity Sensor" using DHT22 sensor and it is connected to Raspberry PI 3 through jumper wires. The OS currently running on Pi is Windows 10 IoT core and the deployed app on Pi has been Integrated with Microsoft Azure IoT hub.

Working:
App takes reading from the environment prior to 3 seconds through DHT22 sensor and it sends those readings to Azure IoT hub event/messages endpoint in real time, certain threshold have been set for temperature and humidity from app in itself as well as from azure IoT devices message interface manually and when the the thresholds for temperature or humidity exceeds logs are saved in the local directory of the app as log file. The reason for saving logs to the file is due to unavailability of the network sometimes as soon as network get available, a message for getting those logs is send from the Azure IoT devices message interface and the logs from the log file that were saved in the local app directory are send to the Azure IoT hub event/messages endpoint and the file get deleted.  

Questions:

We need to convert this project into a deployable product and use it for production scenarios.

1. The approach i had taken is standard or not or how could it be made better? 
2. Is there any cheapest solution available in the market targeting to industries?
3. How this solution could be made cost effective in terms of micro-controller or sensors?
4. Should there be wireless sensors connected to the Pi and Pi itself act as a server? If yes, how should the sensors communicate with the Raspberry PI?
This is the Raspberry Pi subforum for the discussion of *Kodi on Raspberry Pi*.

For general help with other Raspberry Pi projects try the official Raspberry Pi forum.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I had posted my question there as well, thanks.Smile
Thread moved to off topic
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Architecture Approach0