3D confusion (novice advice request)
I've got Kodi and an assortment of 3D test files.
I've got these glasses.
I've got a benq W2000.

Now I've set Kodi to side by side 3D, set the projector to side by side 3D, and thrown on the glasses. I can for love nor money get the image to appear 3D.

I've never tried 3D before, nor have I used these glasses. Am I missing anything obvious before I suggest to the seller that they don't work, or aren't compatible?
What format are your files?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I've downloaded the Kodi 3d full mkv, and the sbs mkv.
Defective glasses, the third pair worked!
The SBS version worked, but not the full. Does that mean movie rips must be encoded especially for SBS, and regular 3d rips won't work?
I didn't realise what MVC was, and that it won't work on Kodi. That was the problem.

Never mind, not overly bothered about 3d.
MVC encodes (aka 3D blurays) work in experimental/dev builds for the Raspberry PI, which atm is about the only platform supporting it.
Thread moved to video support
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
You can integrate an external player that will launch from KODI and return to KODI when finished for 3D frame packed MVC titles.  Details in my signature.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D confusion (novice advice request)0