Multiple File Outputs for Single Artwork
Is there no way to set Ember to output a single piece of artwork into two separate file names?

For instance, I want both folder.jpg and [moviename]-poster.jpg in each directory to best support Plex and Kodi.  

Is there no way to set this?  Am I missing something?  

I read a thread where it seems you can set it one way - but you can't get both from what I can see.
(2018-03-29, 17:59)sirreef Wrote: Is there no way to set Ember to output a single piece of artwork into two separate file names?

For instance, I want both folder.jpg and [moviename]-poster.jpg in each directory to best support Plex and Kodi.  

Is there no way to set this?  Am I missing something?  

I read a thread where it seems you can set it one way - but you can't get both from what I can see.
You can add "folder.jpg" to the expert settings in Settings => Movies => Files and Sources => File Naming => Expert => Single => Poster.
But that's not really needed for Plex. If you install the "XBMC NFO agent" in Plex as data provider than Plex can use the default Kodi file names.

BTW: you can enable or add so many image file names as you want, there is no limit.
If you've added a new file name you've to use Tools => Rewrite all Movie content to create the new files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple File Outputs for Single Artwork0