The phone along with Ethernet to connect a Wireless Access Point
I have a patch panel and some ports that allow me to patch telephones lines.So, I use this patch panel to give a wired connection to some devices and I also use it to provide a telephone point.The problem I have, I only have one socket at the location that I have our phone and I want the phone along with Ethernet to connect a Wireless Access Point eg :ImageI already have these : http://www.kynix.com/Parts/2113682/RJ45-6LC1-B.htmlAnd I do thisImageThey work a treat and give me two network connections along one Structured cable. But they don't work for the landline.I apologies if I am using all the wrong words, I work in IT and I understand a little networking, if the landline only uses a few cables I guess I could make something, but I would rather buy something.
What does this have to do with Kodi?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It sounds a little bit too much like spam to me.
Moving it to "Off-topic" for now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The phone along with Ethernet to connect a Wireless Access Point0