v17 Kodi disappeared from Asustor App central
I used Kodi on my Asustor AS3102T NAS. But after a hard disk failure, I had to reinstall my system and realized that Kodi disappeared from Asustor App central. Do anyone knows anything about it? I was able to download an installer from the cached version of this page: https://www.asustor.com/en/app_central/a...&model=3xx But now I wonder if it is a permanent deletion and if there will be Asustor NAS supported by Kodi later. Thank you for your help in advance.
Here is the link to download + patch AC3 Sound Asustor Smile Kodi download
Thank's a lot !!!!! I was desperate !!!
Could any of you give me some details about this procedure? For example, how to copy the files to the volume1 folder? I have tried to do this remotely through Windows 10 and directly in my AS5004T Asustor, and it seems that I can not access the root diretory volume1, only subfolders such as Public, Home, etc. And even if I can do this, I must drag the entire volume1 folder you provided, so I would have something like \ volume1 \ volume1 \ plugin ..., or should I just copy the contents of your folder, resulting in \ volume1 \ plugin. .? In addition to using my NAS as a backup, the only other use I have is as a media player, so I'm realy worried about this audio problem. Thank you.
I've updated the readme.txt file in the link!
Thumbs Up 
(2018-04-08, 23:48)Mario_ILI Wrote: Here is the link to download + patch AC3 Sound Asustor Smile Kodi download
 Thank you, Mario_ILI! Thanks a lot, man! You saved my hair! Smile
(2018-04-19, 22:41)Mario_ILI Wrote: I've updated the readme.txt file in the link!

I'll try it latter at home. Thanks a lot. You're really a life saver.
And it worked! A huge thank you to you, sir. :-)

Just one more thing, do you think that this patch will survive to system updates of x-org and ADM? Should we just avoid updating or do it anyway and repeat the plugins procedure again after the update.
Hi @Mario_ILI , do you have a KODI APK? Could you please share it?

I just updated my Asustor to ADM 3.1.1 and KODI gone... I cannot find a KODI APK on the link specified (I think they have deleted it...)

Please share KODI APK if you have one.
(2018-04-21, 16:15)minimedj Wrote: Hi @Mario_ILI , do you have a KODI APK? Could you please share it?

I just updated my Asustor to ADM 3.1.1 and KODI gone... I cannot find a KODI APK on the link specified (I think they have deleted it...)

Please share KODI APK if you have one.
You can find KODI apk at dropbox link Mario_ILI provided.
Kodi will work after updating X.org, ADM and portal. And if not, I'm having a problem too: D
(2018-05-04, 21:06)Mario_ILI Wrote: Kodi will work after updating X.org, ADM and portal. And if not, I'm having a problem too: D
 Thanks. I'll try it.
Didn´t work on my Asustor 3102T Sad  but thanks for the effort Mario_ILI!
Hi guys,

I've recently purchased an asustor nas and installing kodi using this thread worked.
However I've found a bug on this kodi version which should be fixed in Kodi 18.

Is it possible to upgrade the version to an Kodi 18 nightly build using the command line?

Thanks
(2018-04-19, 22:41)Mario_ILI Wrote: I've updated the readme.txt file in the link!
Hi @Mario_ILI Thanks so much for posting this work around! Plex and others just weren't cutting it! I'm probably asking a really stupid question here but I'm not overly computer literate  Confused  I managed to follow your instructions to get Kodi installed but I think I misunderstood something regarding the AC3 patch as I don't have any sound when trying to play a video that has AC3 sound. I copied the file over but I think it may be in the wrong location. I copied it into my volume1 location, is that correct or should I be in the root directory and replacing my volume1 while copying what I have over to the new file?? Thanks in advance!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi disappeared from Asustor App central4