Rotate and save picture?
Wink 
Hello, when I'm browsing pictures with Kodi, sometimes I stumble upon photos that are upside down. So I'd like to know if it is possible to:
- rotate the image on screen?
- save the picture with the correct rotation?
thanks and see you soon,
Happy easter!  Laugh
Grendizer
- Yes: Press ENTER/OK on your keyboard or remote 1-4 times
- No: Kodi does not store (rotated) pictures at this time
Hello Klojum, thanks for your answer.
As for the rotation saving, I was not speaking about the Kodi internal database, but a file save operation in Windows Explorer, so that the picture is rotated correctly in any photo viewer app.
Cheers,
I think we still think of the same thing. There is a "Save As..." option in most browsers and graphics apps, but overwriting an existing graphics image file with a new/rotated version is also not possible in Kodi. Also at this time, there is no photo database in Kodi Krypton. There are some GSOC 2018 plans of implementing such a database in Kodi Leia, but everything is very, very premature. Whether a "Save As..." option is added, I have no idea.

I'm gonna move this thread to the Feature Request forum section.
Kodi never change/modify source files, as Kodi is not a video/audio/photo editor but only a viewer (meaning no touching the source files). At most it adds a seperate NFO file with metadata stored in XML format. However again as already mentioned not even such features exist for photos.
well Kodi is able to delete files from the hard drive so...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rotate and save picture?0