TV-Show srcarping problems using "Kodi: Thetvdb 3.0.1" scraper
Hi,

after a while i restarted to scrap my movies and tv-shows, and i saw i got no shows scraped with the thetvdb 3.0.1 scaper.

The other one "tvdb.com 1.8" works fine. Is there a problem with my installation, or is just the "kodi: thetvdb 3.0.1" plugin broken?

Greetings

Andreas
do you use tinyMediaManager or kodi to scrape?
if tmm: why won't you use the built in scrapers?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Hi,

i use TMM to scrape...

I just wonder why i can choose 2 scraper for tv-shows (using the tvdb), and only one (thetvdb - 1.8) works...and the other one named "Kodi: The TVDB 3.0.1" dont...

I finaly used the build in scraper.

Andreas
if you have the donator version, tmm lists all available scrapers from Kodi - but we cannot guarantee that these scrapers work (we just provide a parser to read/execute them).
So it is possible that some scrapers appear twice - one time from tmm and one time from Kodi - but we can guarantee that the tmm scrapers work since that is our piece of code Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
"Scaper" and "Scarping"... makes a change from "Scrapper" and "Scrapping" I guess Smile
Ah i understand,

thank you for your explanation.

Andreas

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV-Show srcarping problems using "Kodi: Thetvdb 3.0.1" scraper0