• 28(current)
Kodi v19 'M........" Codename suggestions
McFly +1 Smile
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
I was thinking it would be nice to have some tribute to Douglas Adams, and thought of Marvin the Paranoid Android, as well as Magrathea, the home of the custom planet industry. I was pleased to come to this thread and see both of those already mentioned multiple times.

I also thought about how Trillian's Earth name is Tricia "Trillian" McMillian, but that doesn't fit as well (the M only starts her last name, but I'll resurrect this one seven more versions in the future--that is if the Kodi team wants to have two back-to-back HGTTG names because clearly the 'S' name should be Slartibartfast).
Matrix
Modi   [Kodi Modi... Of course!] Smile

Modi: Courage
His name means Courage “Modig” He is the son of Thor and Sif. Modi and his brother Magni, will inherit Thor’s hammer Mjölnir after Ragnarok.

or Magni

Magni: Mighty
Magni is very strong. His name Magni means Mighty “Mægtig” He is the son of Thor and the Jotun woman Jarnsaxa.

Duke
Manta
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10
Methuselah
MacGyver
Marceline the Vampire Queen from Adventure Time

Mycroft Holmes, from Sherlock Holmes
Mancy. As in 'M for Mancy'.
Manannan - deity of irish mythology and the evil wizard from Kings Quest 3...! "Gwydion, go empty my chamber pot, NOW!"
Moneypenny +1
METROPOLIS
Mala: as in Mala Fire-Bringer - the Goddess of the Sun

http://throneofglass.wikia.com/wiki/Mala_Fire-Bringer
Mintaka should sound good and be easy to pronounce in any language I can think of. And turns up in several SF related contexts, of course.
=12.0ptMorpheus

Mythologival figure that has the ability to assume any shape and appear in people’s dreams
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi v19 'M........" Codename suggestions2