Need HELP with addon into Kodi on firestick
I am trying to upload an IPTV service I want to Kodi on my firestick. On my home screen on firestick in the top left hand corner I am supposed to have an magnifying glass looking thing, a systems icon and something else so that I can upload addons. I only have the magnifying and you can not go into it. I do know how to downlad separate from Kodi but I just can not seem to find my way to download an IPTV service I want that needs Kodi to run.  In kodi when I click on it 
under the skin where it lists Pictures, Music. Videos, Apps, System etc If I go into System there is a file manager but it only has a list of what look like root directories. Any help would be appreciated as I do know how to download but just no into Kodi I also have an email if you can help it is <removed>@gmail.com where I could send you pictures of the screen
Which service are you referring to, and what version of kodi and which skin are you using?

A debug log (wiki) will answer the last two of you're not sure.

Please ensure you've read and understood the piracy policy (wiki) before answering.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@massm - further to DarrenHill's response, I've also edited out your email address, as posting a clear-text address onto the Internet is a brilliant way of getting more spam than you know what to do with for the rest of your life. If you need to share screenshots, upload them to a paste site like snag.gy and then link here.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
Thank you everyone. I was able to do it. I had to change the skin that i had to another one which then showed the items I needed to use.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need HELP with addon into Kodi on firestick0