Its a Wonderful Life Color & Black and White Versions
How does anyone here make it so that the two versions are different in Kodi listings?

1. Scrape both movies into the library
  2. Hightlight one movie and call up the Context Menu... https://kodi.wiki/view/Basic_controls#Context_Menu
  3. Select Manage
  4. Select Edit Title
  5. Rename movie to something like... Its a Wonderful Live (B&W)

---Edit---
In the above I have assumed it is the same movie but a different version.

If it is two different movies, then you should always have the year in the name of the movie file. They will both scrape ok. Then you can still follow the same procedure above to distinguish between the movies in the Kodi listing.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-04-05, 00:31)Karellen Wrote:  
In the above I have assumed it is the same movie but a different version.
Yes it is the same movie, just a 'colourised' version Smile
Ah right. So it is the old 1946 version, that is B&W and later colorized.

Thanks @FXB78
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Its a Wonderful Life Color & Black and White Versions0