Python script for PVR channel groups?
I am not having a lot of luck over on the skinning forum with this, so am considering doing it via a script instead. Is it possible to create an object that contains PVR channel groups in a list that is permanently visible on the PVR screen? For example you change channel groups, and the EPG grid updates, but the channel groups list remains visible, rather than disappearing like a dialog would.

The sort of effect I am looking for would be like how the Sky Q EPG looks.

Thanks
(2018-04-06, 00:44)gdogg371 Wrote: I am not having a lot of luck over on the skinning forum with this, so am considering doing it via a script instead. Is it possible to create an object that contains PVR channel groups in a list that is permanently visible on the PVR screen? For example you change channel groups, and the EPG grid updates, but the channel groups list remains visible, rather than disappearing like a dialog would.

The sort of effect I am looking for would be like how the Sky Q EPG looks.

Thanks

You should give Kodi 18 nightly a try. There, the EPG looks pretty much as you want it, I guess.
Hi, this sounds very interesting. Where can I download from, please?
(2018-04-06, 09:28)gdogg371 Wrote: Hi, this sounds very interesting. Where can I download from, please?

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Python script for PVR channel groups?0