Android TV. When KODI scans TheTVDB for TV Shows I get "cannot connect to remote server"
Hi guys!
I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my PC and a fresh install of KODI v17.6 on my Android TV. I added the sources through network location because it wouldn't work through the Windows SMB option.

When KODI started updating my libraries it added most of my movies but when it gets to scanning the TVDB for the TV SHows i get the can't connect to remote server error.

My media folders in Windows are the same that i used before the reinstall of everything and they were working fine. All my files are named as per the instructions on the KODI wiki page and all my TV shows were successfully scanned with the previous setup.

Here's the debug log.
http://paste.kodi.tv/beniyehite

Hope you can help guys!
i'm also having this problem right now. it started yesterday evening with no changes or anything new installed.
It's always possible that TVDB's backend has a malfunction of some sort.
Give them a chance to fix it.
Same here, the site is online but the JSON api call can't connect.
thanks, I haven't had this issue in a few years. I forgot about that.  are you having any problems yourself?
Klojum was most likely correct. Today i noticed that the library of TV Shows is scanned.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV. When KODI scans TheTVDB for TV Shows I get "cannot connect to remote server"0