Windowed Size Acting Strangely
So, it used to be the case that if I entered fullscreen, when I exited it, the window went back to the size it was before entering fullscreen

Now, when I exit fullscreen, the window is set to the full resolution of my desktop (Currently 1920 x 1200)

I can resize it back down by dragging the corners, as always – 

– but then if I enter fullscreen again, when I exit again it's back to the full resolution of my desktop

This is incredibly inconvenient and I can't figure out how to get it to go back to its old, expected behavior

Any thoughts?
What did change in your setup?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
::Literally:: nothing that I can think of; if I'd made any changes I'd just try rolling them back, but I didn't
I solved the issue

On Mac, windows have a green button in the upper left that you can use to maximize / full-screen a window

Apparently that confuses KODI's separate full-screen mechanism a lot

I must have played with that button, then launched KODI's full-screen mode... and so when I'd exit KODI's fullscreen, I'd end up back at some broken semblance of that on Mac

Hitting the green button so that it was back in Mac's normal-windowed mode fixed that, and now toggling KODI's fullscreen no longer causes the issue
Thx for finding the explanation and posting it here Smile.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windowed Size Acting Strangely0