Upgrade to V18
Looked all over but could not find where to ask this question; how and where can I get update to v18, thanks.
Kodi downloads can be found via the download page.
Mind you, Kodi 18 Leia is still in the Alpha stages, thus very experimental (and possibly unstable), just so you know.
Which device running Kodi do you want updated?
It might also depend on which OS you run Kodi on.
Like to update the firestick, thanks
went to download page but did not find how to download and install the program; with 17.6 I just updated using the program itself following instructions on internet, but see no way to just load program (no exe file)
the firestick is based on android so you will need the apk not exe

32bit http://mirrors.kodi.tv/snapshots/android...bi-v7a.apk
64bit http://mirrors.kodi.tv/snapshots/android...64-v8a.apk

i don't know what you need as i do not have a firestick
Problem with that Build, after i watched something Kodi crashes when pressing "Stop"...someone else got that problem ?
(2018-04-29, 11:05)PogoT Wrote: Problem with that Build, after i watched something Kodi crashes when pressing "Stop"...someone else got that problem ?
 It is Alpha software, it is not going to be stable.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
... although grabbing a debug log (wiki) would potentially help people diagnose and fix the crash.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
To update Android you can simple use the Kodi Android Installer add-on.

And as already stated, v18 is still in Alpha it is NOT a release build, if you want stable you should stick with v17.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrade to V180