• 204(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2024-03-26, 03:14)Fuchs2468 Wrote: If desired, I could make this addon file available as a download.
No hurry at all, that's something I can totally live with, just wanted to report back
Hello!  @Fuchs2468

I can use the solution provided, but if you can, in future updates, look out for increased Titan MOD support without modifying the Android TV Box remote.

Thank you for your support of Titan MOD and good luck in perfecting your Titan MOD skin.
(2024-03-26, 03:14)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-03-25, 21:13)FlashOne Wrote: After latest update, when scrolling bottom down in Info, Trailer section shows some other directory from youtube addon too:

It took me quite a while to be able to reproduce your problem.
The problem is the YouTube addon, the display was correct until version 7.0.2.2.

After version 7.0.2.2 no longer played any videos, I looked for another version.
This is version 19.8.33.
This version works and doesn't show any other directories.
That's why I didn't notice this problem.

Unfortunately I don't remember where I found the link to this version.
I think it was on Github somewhere.

If desired, I could make this addon file available as a download.
Hi
here is the link for YouTube addon 7.0.2.2 
https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...ses?page=2
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
I wish everyone a healthy, peaceful and happy Easter!   Smile
Hi Fuchs,

Is it possible to set the content order of a widget?
For example, I use Jellyfin addon and when I add in-progress movies as a widget, the content shows in alphabetical order instead of last played order.
In Titan skin, I don't see such an option when I define widgets, but for example at Arctic Zephyr reloaded skin there is and it's working.
It would be great if you could introduce that feature.

Or could help me with what should I modify manually in xml files to modify the order of the content of the widgets?

Thanks in advance
Hello!  @viktor80

Which version of Arctic Zephyr are you referring to? There are several versions of this skin, for example Arctic Zephyr 2 - Resurrection (AZ2:R). Titan MOD is derived from Titan and the vast majority of options are derived from this iconic skin, but the proposed introduction of new functions to Titan MOD is a very good direction that will make the Titan MOD skin even better.

Regards
Hi Arkady,

I referred to Arctic Zephyr reloaded which is available in the official Kodi addon repo.
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arctic.zephyr.mod

I really like Titan skin (not the bingie), I've using it for years, but that missing feature is a pain point. 

Here is a screenshot where you can set widget content order in AZR skin 
Hello! @viktor80

I have never used the AZ:R (Arctic Zephyr - Reloaded) skin, only AZ2:R (Arctic Zephyr 2 - Resurrection) and most often Titan MOD, for me these 2 skins are the best optimized for use with the Box Android TV remote control, and this is the most important thing for me. You have specified your problem, maybe @Fuchs2468 will solve it if he finds time.

Regards
(2024-04-01, 08:30)viktor80 Wrote: Hi Fuchs,

Is it possible to set the content order of a widget?
For example, I use Jellyfin addon and when I add in-progress movies as a widget, the content shows in alphabetical order instead of last played order.
In Titan skin, I don't see such an option when I define widgets, but for example at Arctic Zephyr reloaded skin there is and it's working.
It would be great if you could introduce that feature.

Or could help me with what should I modify manually in xml files to modify the order of the content of the widgets?

Thanks in advance

You can create a smart playlist and use the playlist as a widget, then you should get the desired result.

Here is an example with last played movies.
xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>lastplay</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="lastplayed" operator="after">
        <value>2024-01-01</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="descending">lastplayed</order>
</smartplaylist>

ImageImage

ImageImage
Hello!

Kodi 21 Omega released, Android/AndroidTV version available for download from official source:
https://kodi.tv/download/android/

The Titan MOD Omega skin works without any major problems with the stable version of Kodi 21 Omega, but in my opinion there are 2 features missing with extended information that I once mentioned, but maybe one day skin maintainer @Fuchs2468 will include them in Titan MOD...
The Titan Mod skin is worth attention, currently it is also one of the few that works on the latest Kodi 21 Omega.

Regards
I really appreciate the Loading- please wait screen.  

Two questions I have are:
1) How can we change/modify the background? And by this I mean can we add our own custom background to the text (so it, for example, matches the global background image).

2) What is the random background screen I see when I don't have that option selected, and how would one go about changing that?
(2023-09-05, 20:11)Deam Wrote:
(2023-09-05, 18:36)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2023-09-05, 05:14)Deam Wrote:  
Thanks. The toggles did start to work properly once I changed the color theme. As for the clearlogo, I'm not sure what to say. I am also concurrently running the prior Titan MOD on Matrix and there is no clear logo in that location, just the poster.  Is this a setting I can change myself?

A picture of the side and header overlap is below:

EDIT: A further question. I have just discovered the hide default OSD buttons option, which discovered from your pictures to remove the play, etc. However, when I press the menu button to pull up the subtitle etc options, I can no longer use the arrow keys to navigate as you normally would when pressing the menu button.  Is there a specific command to use to get access to the menu options on the OSD when you remove the play, etc.

I also just noticed this issue as well remains.  Entirely cosmetic and not everyone will notice with dark background, but the overlap of the header and side panel appears to remain.
@Fuchs2468 Just updated to Kodi 21, so far I spotted just two issues:

- Skin Helper Skin Backup isn't compatible anymore
- TV Show NextAir is empty and doesn't fetch any data (but this could be because of forced database rebuild when updating to Omega)

Other than that v21.1.27 works awesome
Question, in sets i only see the discription for 1 or 2 seconds, then it’s replaced by the titles.
How can I permanently only see the plot instead of the movie.
Thanks
(Yesterday, 03:17)Colabacardi Wrote: Question, in sets i only see the discription for 1 or 2 seconds, then it’s replaced by the titles.
How can I permanently only see the plot instead of the movie.
Thanks

The plot is displayed, it is located under the list of movie titles.
After 5 seconds the display scrolls and you see the plot of the movie set.

• 204(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15