• 106(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-12-24, 10:37)Butta97 Wrote: mardukL any update on the forced views thing?

on to do, not started.

(2019-12-27, 14:34)UbuntuUser Wrote: Hi, first off this is a great MOD I have been using it for quite awhile.  However in this newest version or maybe one before, I have no updated in awhile.  When you go to info on a movie or tv show there is a button that says choose art, in all the previous version when I clicked on this I saw the window for artwork downloader (which yes I know is considered broken, but it works great for me) but now I see a more generic window that will not let me download art.  Is there anyway to get the artwork downloader window back?  I have a huge collection with a lot of custom art and I used this almost everyday.  Even if there is something I can change back manually I would greatly appreciate it.  Also now when I first go into Kodi the very first thing I click on I get this window tell me I need to download the youtube add-on, I don't want the youtube add-on is there anyway to make this stop asking that?

Thanks in Advance for any help, UbuntuUser

I removed 'artwork downloader' - support.
you'll have to move over to 'artwork beef'.

in videoinfo you have 2 options
- get art (native kodi action, which respects advancedsettings.xml, to set artwok image type)
- artwork beef - use ab addon to lookup and set artwork)

booth can be toggled on/off in skinsettings(library settings-videoinfo)

(2019-12-27, 15:51)Blackysb Wrote: Using Netflix origin, I have my widgets set to posters. My last widget at the bottom is always cut off.  Have I missed a setting?

i am aware i need to adjust width height again to get the tags fit in.
but the posters itself should't be cuttet.

also square widget beed to be a bit larger.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-12-27, 22:07)mardukL Wrote:

on to do, not started.
(2019-12-27, 14:34)UbuntuUser Wrote: Hi, first off this is a great MOD I have been using it for quite awhile.  However in this newest version or maybe one before, I have no updated in awhile.  When you go to info on a movie or tv show there is a button that says choose art, in all the previous version when I clicked on this I saw the window for artwork downloader (which yes I know is considered broken, but it works great for me) but now I see a more generic window that will not let me download art.  Is there anyway to get the artwork downloader window back?  I have a huge collection with a lot of custom art and I used this almost everyday.  Even if there is something I can change back manually I would greatly appreciate it.  Also now when I first go into Kodi the very first thing I click on I get this window tell me I need to download the youtube add-on, I don't want the youtube add-on is there anyway to make this stop asking that?

- get art (native kodi action, which respects advancedsettings.xml, to set artwok image type)

(2019-12-27, 15:51)Blackysb Wrote: Using Netflix origin, I have my widgets set to posters. My last widget at the bottom is always cut off.  Have I missed a setting?

The problem is that artwork beef will not download Logo art it does not even show it as an option. I use this feature a lot is there anyway to get it back.

Thanks in Advance, UbuntuUser
(2019-12-28, 01:50)UbuntuUser Wrote:

on to do, not started.

The problem is that artwork beef will not download Logo art it does not even show it as an option. I use this feature a lot is there anyway to get it back.

artwork beef should do it ,
you can set it up in the correspoding addonsettings.

But may you'll need a kyra.db api key, which you can get for free.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2019-12-24, 10:37)Butta97 Wrote: ImagemardukL any update on the forced views thing?

on to do, not started.

This is the problem i'm having

https://imgur.com/a/8cIrdw7
(2019-12-28, 06:01)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-12-28, 01:50)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2019-12-27, 22:07)mardukL Wrote: on to do, not started.

Well I have spend literally hours trying to make this work and it just will not let you download logo art no matter what settings I use.  Also it is WAY slower then artwork downloader was. If there is no way I can use artwork downloader with the new version, is there some way I can downgrade back to a version that does still uses artwork downloader?

(2019-12-28, 15:47)UbuntuUser Wrote:
(2019-12-28, 06:01)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-12-28, 01:50)UbuntuUser Wrote: The problem is that artwork beef will not download Logo art it does not even show it as an option. I use this feature a lot is there anyway to get it back.

Well I have spend literally hours trying to make this work and it just will not let you download logo art no matter what settings I use.  Also it is WAY slower then artwork downloader was. If there is no way I can use artwork downloader with the new version, is there some way I can downgrade back to a version that does still uses artwork downloader?

Well right after posting this I figured out a way to get it to work!!!

Thanks, UbuntuUser

You stated that you have custom art.. Why are you still using a add-on for loading custom artwork?? As of Kodi 18 you no longer need to do this
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337089
By doing this your local artwork is scanned blazing fast.. without a add-on
(2019-12-29, 06:10)RayDawGGG Wrote:

You stated that you have custom art.. Why are you still using a add-on for loading custom artwork?? As of Kodi 18 you no longer need to do this

To disable the YouTube download request go to settings - skin settings - media library views.. where it reads "Trailer Settings" disable it (off = white, on = blue).. also when you use the artwork beef add- on it requires it for some odd reason.. once you have done as the above post suggest.. you can disable artwork beef

Thanks for the info.
(2019-12-29, 06:20)RayDawGGG Wrote:

To disable the YouTube download request go to settings - skin settings - media library views.. where it reads "Trailer Settings" disable it (off = white, on = blue).. also when you use the artwork beef add- on it requires it for some odd reason.. once you have done as the above post suggest.. you can disable artwork beef  
Thanks for the info.
Getting PVR artwork no longer works in the new version, if I try to do it auto or manual I get a Skin Helper Error.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ehayikosen.kodi

(2019-12-30, 15:42)UbuntuUser Wrote: Getting PVR artwork no longer works in the new version, if I try to do it auto or manual I get a Skin Helper Error.

Hello @UbuntuUser , it is not because of the new "Titan version".
I am also using the new version and it is shown to me.

Please check which version of the following addons you have.

I use this:

script.module.metadatautils = Version: 1.0.21
script.module.arrow         = Version: 0.15.5
script.skin.helper.service  = Version: 1.1.32

look here:

(2019-12-31, 00:38)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2019-12-30, 15:42)UbuntuUser Wrote: Getting PVR artwork no longer works in the new version, if I try to do it auto or manual I get a Skin Helper Error.

Hello @UbuntuUser , it is not because of the new "Titan version".
I am also using the new version and it is shown to me.

Please check which version of the following addons you have.

I use this:

script.module.metadatautils = Version: 1.0.21
script.module.arrow         = Version: 0.15.5
script.skin.helper.service  = Version: 1.1.32

look here:

ImageImage 
Well I tried with the exact same versions as you and it still is giving me the Skin Helper error.  Also tried with script.module.metadatautils = Version: 1.0.27 and still same error.  I too see artwork on stuff that was already there it just can't get artwork for anything new.  All I can say is it worked before I upgraded the skin.

Thanks, UbuntuUser
(2019-12-27, 22:07)mardukL Wrote: I removed 'artwork downloader' - support.
I'm having the same problem that others are reporting.  I do wish you'd reconsider not supporting Artwork Downloader; it always worked and worked well, and having great artwork was always one of the primary motivations for using the Titan skin.  Artwork Beef not only has a stupid name, it just isn't pulling in new logo artwork.  And I do have all the latest versions of the addons Fuchs2468 mentioned in his post above, in fact any time an update is available I generally let it update as soon as I see it.
(2019-12-24, 10:37)Butta97 Wrote:  

As you can see it cuts of the bottom widget. This happens if using more than 4 widgets on any main menu item.  https://imgur.com/a/8cIrdw7
  • 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15