• 115(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Okay, so I already added some game views and support for Advanced Emulator Launcher (AEL from @Wintermute0110) and Retroplayer. Thanks to @mardukL for merging them in.
Next to extending this skin I also helped out with AEL for android support for using Retroarch and Nvidia Gamestream (Nvidia Shield etc). Now my additions to AEL are still in a unstable version, I still just want to show you all what the combination of this great skin and the excellent plugin can look like. 

So check the clip of AEL running in Titan MOD at https://streamable.com/drjw2n
(2020-04-21, 21:11)chrisism Wrote:
Code:
Okay, so I already added some game views and support for Advanced Emulator Launcher (AEL from @Wintermute0110) and Retroplayer. Thanks to @mardukL for merging them in.
Next to extending this skin I also helped out with AEL for android support for using Retroarch and Nvidia Gamestream (Nvidia Shield etc). Now my additions to AEL are still in a unstable version, I still just want to show you all what the combination of this great skin and the excellent plugin can look like. 

I have to say your clip looks good.

Since I know that you take care of the game support for this skin, please take a look at this error. The error is always there, i have no game launcher installed. I have already searched but unfortunately not found the error.

Code:
2020-04-22 00:38:20.890 T:5696   ERROR: Misplaced +
2020-04-22 00:38:20.890 T:5696   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression [string.contains(container.folderpath,plugin://plugin.program.ael) | string.contains(container.folderpath,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher) | string.contains(container.folderpath,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.emulator.launcher)] +  + skin.string(game.thumbshape.ps1)
Hi. Why is this happening, how can I fix it? I am using artworkbeef to download posters from fanart.tv. Also I notice fanart.tv poster size is 1000x1426

(2020-04-22, 02:54)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
Code:

Since I know that you take care of the game support for this skin, please take a look at this error. The error is always there, i have no game launcher installed. I have already searched but unfortunately not found the error.

Code:
2020-04-22 00:38:20.890 T:5696   ERROR: Error parsing boolean expression [string.contains(container.folderpath,plugin://plugin.program.ael) | string.contains(container.folderpath,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher) | string.contains(container.folderpath,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.emulator.launcher)] +  + skin.string(game.thumbshape.ps1)

There's some issue using the expression, but currently it looks fine, i double triple checked them a while back
Wink
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2020-04-22, 12:38)unsullied Wrote: Hi. Why is this happening, how can I fix it? I am using artworkbeef to download posters from fanart.tv. Also I notice fanart.tv poster size is 1000x1426

unsure, didnt noticed it before, is it just for 'batman begins' art ? than it is the artwork file
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2020-04-22, 16:04)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-22, 12:38)unsullied Wrote: Hi. Why is this happening, how can I fix it? I am using artworkbeef to download posters from fanart.tv. Also I notice fanart.tv poster size is 1000x1426

unsure, didnt noticed it before, is it just for 'batman begins' art ? than it is the artwork file 

No it happens in posters downloaded from fanart.tv which they are 1000x1426 maybe that cause it. Also, if I download the same poster again, it fix for a while.
Code:

Code:

I'll check it out. I was actually busy simplifying these expressions.
(2020-04-14, 02:41)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2020-04-13, 16:44)mardukL Wrote:
(2020-04-12, 17:57)RayDawGGG Wrote: @mardukL
 Thanks for this great skin! The DTS-X media flag doesn't show up because its named as dts-x.png and dtsx.png in the flags folder. It should be named dts_x.png for it to show in the different views. For whatever reason the code doesn't like dashes.
  I was striving to add hdr,dolbyvison and ultrahd flags to the home and hub views. I decompiled the textures.xbt, added pngs to the flag folders and infoLabels to IncludesMediaFlags.xml. It made space for the flags, it shows the ultrahd flag on some views, but doesn't show the hdr or dolbyvision flag. Is there a variable I'm missing? or did i use the wrong infolabel? or are the flags are called with different xml?

ImageImageColored PngsWhite Pngs

This is the IncludesMediaFlags.xml
IncludesmediaFlags.xml

looking good so far, i saved the files for merging later on.
at first quick look i dindt found the issue.
so will take more time if i can next time to locate the issue.  

Thanks for responding! and the inspiration!. Working on this has taken my mind off mandatory quarantine...for a little while. I really enjoy and admire this skin. I'm aware your always busy with life, and don't have a lot of time to work on this. After a lot of trial and error.. I figured it out.. sort of.. it was the wrong infoLabel,variable and placement. The movie view is ok. The home view icons aren't spaced right. I made some language icons for the closed captioning.. as well as tweaked some of the icons.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

How did u get the Netflix view to look like that with the media icons on the information section?
@mardukL
Please provide us an update... There are lots of bugs... Please.
(2020-04-22, 17:25)chrisism Wrote:
Code:

Code:

I'll check it out. I was actually busy simplifying these expressions.  
@chrisism 
Great work! by your response I see your already aware of the redundancy. Out of curiosity from this error, are there multiple names for this plugin? or does he have multiple versions of this plugin installed? It seems to be looking for ps1 assets and can't access them because of the error? Without having a launcher installed why would it look for assets? Are the category xml paths correct? Many questions that with living your life and coding, more than likely doesn't have the time to answer.AEL looks great inside this skin! My only gripe is the trailer and boxart widgets .The gameplay videos play automatically.. for aesthetic purposes the other art should be accessible via a info view versus widgets IMO.
(2020-04-23, 10:45)zeeya Wrote: @mardukL
Please provide us an update... There are lots of bugs... Please.

"Lots of Bugs"? It would help tremendously if you stated what type of bugs you are seeing, or attached a log. What your seeing may or may not be a bug.. he won't know that until you clearly state what your issue is. His time to provide skin support and updates is very limited at this time. There are other people on this forum that can assist you.Contrary to popular belief he's not obligated to provide you with anything, even if you ask "nicely". This skin is done for free, in his spare time... at his leisure.
(2020-04-23, 00:45)Butta97 Wrote:
(2020-04-13, 16:44)mardukL Wrote: looking good so far, i saved the files for merging later on.

Thanks for responding! and the inspiration!. Working on this has taken my mind off mandatory quarantine...for a little while. I really enjoy and admire this skin. I'm aware your always busy with life, and don't have a lot of time to work on this. After a lot of trial and error.. I figured it out.. sort of.. it was the wrong infoLabel,variable and placement. The movie view is ok. The home view icons aren't spaced right. I made some language icons for the closed captioning.. as well as tweaked some of the icons.

How did u get the Netflix view to look like that with the media icons on the information section? 
If you're referring to the media icons themselves, they are enabled in the settings-->media library views. ImageImage
The custom media icons that you see I designed, added and tweaked the code to display them. It's just a random proof of concept experiment
(2020-04-23, 22:08)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2020-04-14, 02:41)RayDawGGG Wrote: Thanks for responding! and the inspiration!. Working on this has taken my mind off mandatory quarantine...for a little while. I really enjoy and admire this skin. I'm aware your always busy with life, and don't have a lot of time to work on this. After a lot of trial and error.. I figured it out.. sort of.. it was the wrong infoLabel,variable and placement. The movie view is ok. The home view icons aren't spaced right. I made some language icons for the closed captioning.. as well as tweaked some of the icons.

If you're referring to the media icons themselves, they are enabled in the settings-->media library views. ImageImage
The custom media icons that you see I designed, added and tweaked the code to display them. It's just a random proof of concept experiment

Damn cause that looks hot... The ratings and studio icons I know I got that.. but those media flags I like how it looks
(2020-04-23, 22:14)Butta97 Wrote:
(2020-04-23, 22:08)RayDawGGG Wrote:
(2020-04-23, 00:45)Butta97 Wrote: How did u get the Netflix view to look like that with the media icons on the information section? 

Damn cause that looks hot... The ratings and studio icons I know I got that.. but those media flags I like how it looks 
Thanks! I'm glad you like it and stated so. Encouraging words are rare in my life. When Kodi 19 becomes stable and has support for these icons, @mardukL will decide if he wants to add them or not to the update. I fried my brain doing this -_- 
Renaming all my media was a pain in the arse with a migraine.
(2020-04-13, 16:44)mardukL Wrote: looking good so far, i saved the files for merging later on.

This looks top notch! How are you getting audience ratings?
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15