• 141(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2021-05-09, 13:41)ThatSlimGuy Wrote: Had to start from scratch cause there was just far to many errors and I don't have the time to get through fixing each and everyone of them, but I'm glad to have new version with titan skin.

2 questions I'm hoping to get some help with, setting the widgets to show as small posters on the main screen no longer seem to be centred, is this a bug or still being worked on?

Other question is that every single poster whether tv or movie has either a play icon on it, or 3 little dots, can this be removed so it shows the poster art on its own?

Appreciate all the work it took to get this running!!

Go to Skin setting.

look here: 

(2021-05-09, 15:41)Mekey Wrote: I followed your instructions and replaced the DialogSubtitles.xml file ,restarted the kodi build etc. After playing a movie and downloading subs,there was no change in flags ,just the flags before with the numbers.I am on Android box,aby help or maybe a new file will be great thanks.

You may have made a mistake. The new file works.

Check it and try again.

Did you define Language Flags in the skin?

(2021-05-09, 18:03)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2021-05-09, 15:41)Mekey Wrote: I followed your instructions and replaced the DialogSubtitles.xml file ,restarted the kodi build etc. After playing a movie and downloading subs,there was no change in flags ,just the flags before with the numbers.I am on Android box,aby help or maybe a new file will be great thanks.

You may have made a mistake. The new file works.

Check it and try again.

Did you define Language Flags in the skin?

Thanks it works great now,the last Part with enabling deine language flags was the key. Thanks for the assist.
(2021-05-09, 17:42)Fuchs2468 Wrote: Go to Skin setting.

look here: 

Thank you for that. Any ideas on the small posters widgets on the main screens sitting up the top of the screen instead of being lower at all? Not home now but will share screenshot when I get home.

Edit: Here is photo

The posters now sit way up the top where as before they say just above the titles below.
(2021-05-10, 07:07)ThatSlimGuy Wrote:
(2021-05-09, 17:42)Fuchs2468 Wrote:  
The posters now sit way up the top where as before they say just above the titles below.

The "Lower The Widgets" function is not yet available in this view.

Use poster view as widget then it is centrally. 

(2021-05-10, 13:26)Fuchs2468 Wrote: The "Lower The Widgets" function is not yet available in this view.

Use poster view as widget then it is centrally. 

[url=javascript:void(0)]Image[/url]

Ahhhhhh that makes sense as to why i couldnt see it. You are a legend, thank you !!!
Just wanted to say a quick thanks to @Fuchs2468 for his work bringing Titan to Matrix. Yesterday I finally decided to bite the bullet and move from 18.9 to 19.1. I had a couple minor hiccups along the way, such as needing to delete the old 18.9 user settings because some old repos were causing issues with dependencies installing from Fuchs' repo, and then having to make some kind of edit to the home screen menu to force it to reload after restoring the backup of skin settings from 18.9, but everything with Titan has been working great otherwise. So far at least, and hopefully into the future.

Something I didn't think was going to be possible is now a reality. That deserves a little recognition.
Today I got new update of skin helper widgets. Now I have problem with playing bigger movies (Atmos and 30gb) from my widgets on my homescreen. If I choose and play them from Movies (side menu) they work fine. Problem is only with big movies, smaller and tv shows work fine from widgets.
I use Matrix, Titan mod 19.1.19 alpha with plexkodiconnect. What could be wrong?
(2021-05-10, 18:52)aerogems Wrote: Just wanted to say a quick thanks to @Fuchs2468 for his work bringing Titan to Matrix. Yesterday I finally decided to bite the bullet and move from 18.9 to 19.1. I had a couple minor hiccups along the way, such as needing to delete the old 18.9 user settings because some old repos were causing issues with dependencies installing from Fuchs' repo, and then having to make some kind of edit to the home screen menu to force it to reload after restoring the backup of skin settings from 18.9, but everything with Titan has been working great otherwise. So far at least, and hopefully into the future.

Something I didn't think was going to be possible is now a reality. That deserves a little recognition.

Thank you for the praise.

But not only my work is the Titan-Mod now also works well with Kodi Matrix.
The main work has done @mardukL  to Titan-Mod, and @Angelinas  has made sure that all "Skin Helper Service" features are also available for Kodi Matrix.

I hope you have luck with your installation.
With your method, errors and problems with the dependency could occur.
The better way would be a complete reinstallation
Only as info.

If I have time and desire to test, there will soon be an update to "Titan-Mod-19.1.19~Alpha.2".  Wink
(2021-05-10, 22:45)simtaj Wrote: Today I got new update of skin helper widgets. Now I have problem with playing bigger movies (Atmos and 30gb) from my widgets on my homescreen. If I choose and play them from Movies (side menu) they work fine. Problem is only with big movies, smaller and tv shows work fine from widgets.
I use Matrix, Titan mod 19.1.19 alpha with plexkodiconnect. What could be wrong?

I have just tested a large file about widgets 43GB with HDR, it works. (Test with Kodi 19.0 Win-10)

What I can not test is PLEX.
I prefer "Open Score" like "Jellyfin" I could test that.

Possible causes Why it does not play with widgets:
1. You have Kodi 19.1 and there is problems (I have not tested yet, is brand new)
2. Or it is a network problem (WLAN)

It could also have other causes.
(2021-05-11, 01:14)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 22:45)simtaj Wrote: Today I got new update of skin helper widgets. Now I have problem with playing bigger movies (Atmos and 30gb) from my widgets on my homescreen. If I choose and play them from Movies (side menu) they work fine. Problem is only with big movies, smaller and tv shows work fine from widgets.

I have just tested a large file about widgets 43GB with HDR, it works. (Test with Kodi 19.0 Win-10)

1. You have Kodi 19.1 and there is problems (I have not tested yet, is brand new)

If it would be problem with network, it would be the same if I play them trough side menu- This works. They dont play only if I launch them trough widgets on homesreen.
(2021-05-11, 12:59)simtaj Wrote:
(2021-05-11, 01:14)Fuchs2468 Wrote:

If it would be problem with network, it would be the same if I play them trough side menu- This works. They dont play only if I launch them trough widgets on homesreen.

Today I figured out that if I set Adjust displey refresh rate to off, playing big files from widgets works. But if I set to On start/stop then is not working and when I press play Kodi crashes.
Hey guys, has anyone had any issues with the YouTube videos link just bringing up a random list of trailers instead of the trailer for that specific movie?

Can't tell if a issue with API or issue with skin setup ?
Do you all have clearart working? I have none since I am on Matrix. Am I doing something wrong?
(2021-05-14, 15:40)ThatSlimGuy Wrote: Hey guys, has anyone had any issues with the YouTube videos link just bringing up a random list of trailers instead of the trailer for that specific movie?

Can't tell if a issue with API or issue with skin setup ?

@Fuchs2468 any suggestions on this ??
  • 141(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15