• 160(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2021-11-15, 04:59)sampercy Wrote: Thanks for that, it worked. Looks like an excellent skin. I've tried about a dozen now. Seems my old skin of choice - Andromeda - is no longer going to be viable.

Is there any sort of guide for setting it up? I am getting there but don't want to ask a bunch of noob questions on here. For example, it keeps asking me to install a YouTube add-on, which I'd rather not do. Or is it harmless? And there is an inaccessible power button at the bottom of the screen. I can't get to it with a remote control. Can I remove it?

Plus about a dozen more...

Unfortunately, there are no direct instructions for this skin. 
The skin is very extensive, just test the settings a little.
You can install the youtube addon without risk. If you don't need it just deactivate it.
If you are in the standard layout, just press down button  on your remote, then you can use the functions of the power button.
You can also hide the symbol for this in the settings.

Here are just four layouts as an example, there are even more possibilities. 

ImageImage

ImageImage
I have made progress. 

I'd post some pictures but can't work out how to insert them, but they're similar to yours as you might imagine.

I have a bunch of question so I thought I'd just throw them on here...

When editing menus, there are some options I don't understand...
1) Display tags on widgets
2) Enable widget force refresh? (I think only on playlists)
3) Use fixed focus

And for playlists.... (I'll paste in an example xsp file below.)
4) Is there a playlist editor in the skin?
5) The sorting by year Im used to from my last skin does not work, is this possible?

Also, question 6 I guess, I've always wondered what the difference between a widget shortcut and action is?

Thanks,
Sam.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
  <name>Tarantino</name>
  <match>all</match>
  <rule field="path" operator="startswith">
    <value>K:\Movies\Main\_Tarantino\</value>
  </rule>
  <order direction="ascending">year</order>
</smartplaylist>
I have a feeling this skin is going the way of my last one. I am moving on.
(2021-11-30, 02:54)sampercy Wrote: I have a feeling this skin is going the way of my last one. I am moving on.
I am currently working on a sorting method for playlists in the skin.
The problem is sorting playlists as widgets takes over script.skin.helper.widgets.
Movie playlists already work but i still have problems with tvshow playlists.
I would like to say that I am not a python programmer. 
You shouldn't get impatient. I'm working on this skin in my free time.

here is my playlist:
xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Marvel Movies</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <rule field="studio" operator="contains">
        <value>Marvel</value>
    </rule>
    <rule field="title" operator="contains">
        <value>Marvel</value>
    </rule>
        <value>Spider-man</value>
    </rule>
        <value>Spiderman</value>
    </rule>
        <value>x-men</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

here is a preview:

Just updated to Matrix and I'm so glad to have my favorite skin back, thank you very much!

So far, just some minor cosmetic issues after restoring my old Bingie MOD backup :
- Condensed Large font isn't available in General Skin options
- Big Home Vertical Homepage: vertical space between widgets in Landscape layout is a little too much, even with Display Tag option off
- Would love to have back the OSD from OG Titan (or, even better, the cartman.dos version from his old Bingie MOD), the two options now available aren't really suitable with something different than tv shows or movies imho.
Hi,

excuse me my English is very bad.

I try Titan Mod via the repository.Fuchs246-1.0.0 to install a FIRETV Cube and Installed Kodi 19.3 (no Leia Ugrade). Kodi 19.3 crashes immediately.

Does anyone have a tip for me like I still get the Kodi Mod Skin installed?

Best regards 
Raily
(2021-12-06, 22:51)Raily Wrote: Hi,

excuse me my English is very bad.

I try Titan Mod via the repository.Fuchs246-1.0.0 to install a FIRETV Cube and Installed Kodi 19.3 (no Leia Ugrade). Kodi 19.3 crashes immediately.

Does anyone have a tip for me like I still get the Kodi Mod Skin installed?

Best regards 
Raily
Yes, there are currently problems with the installation of Titan-MOD on Android.
I just don't know why. 
I am on the search for the cause.
O.K. Thanks for the info.
@Fuchs2468 

Just to remind that I have done a lot of changes in the skin regarding:
- New Tag overlay layout system (Original and the current new one)
- A lot of fixes and new settings with the view modes.
- A lot of fixes with the widgets (Mostly regarding to the Vertical home layout)
- Fix all OSD layouts and add a new one (Modern / Slim / Netflix / Classic [new/old])
- Add an new selection for the Video Info Dialog (The original layout of Titan)
- Some new settings and modifications in the Skin Settings.

Since I have done a lot of changes, it becomes complex to divide them into separated PRs.
So I'm planning to open a huge PR (Called "MasterPR") which will include all the previous PR I did so far plus all the new changes.
(The PRs I have already done by now: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3065796)

I tested a lot of cases, but of course a lot of other cases and I can't test each of them, so if someone will report on a bug I will fix it.
Basically you can trust me and overwrite all the files that I will commit (Unless you did some changes by your own so check only these specific files)

I also wonder if to create a new MOD/fork base on you, but I prefer to do it with yours.
There can be still issues with the helper addons that are still not yet known to me.

I will update all of this soon.
@all
TvMelodies no longer works, but TvTunes(2) works well.  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=347428 

@burekas 
Hi
Maybe you'd be interested in adding (and correcting) the few changes I had to make to my operation.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3043573
Regards
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
Skin Titan Mod | Link: Color themes for Titan Mod | Link: Littles mods
For Intel Nuc : Kit Mpc-HC/BE : Config External player with 3D and Pathrought
(2021-12-30, 11:17)Aphykit2006 Wrote: @burekas 
Hi
Maybe you'd be interested in adding (and correcting) the few changes I had to make to my operation.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3043573
Regards

Thanks, I will take a look and check.
Have you tested them?
If yes, I will try to merge them with mine.
Because it imposible to test all the cases/layouts etc...

Can you provide screenshots of the changes? (And write the skin layout configuration for each screenshot)

Since I have made a lof of changes and fixes, I'm planning to create a new fork of mine.
@burekas 
Hi
Of course I tested them. I use them all days.
Just little mods (In the xml ; search  'JCR'   to see the changes)

But  my IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml is not perfect  (multiple fanart work only witth 'view 529')
Witthout change , multiple FanartBackground  doesnt work in 'view 529'.

Screenshots = > tomorrow
Screenshot for color sheme ?
Thanks.
Windows 10 + MariaDB base + Matrix | Kodi Build for intel Kodi-Native 3D MVC Playback (as possible)
(2021-12-30, 13:19)Aphykit2006 Wrote: @burekas 
Hi
Of course I tested them. I use them all days.
Just little mods (In the xml ; search  'JCR'   to see the changes)

But  my IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml is not perfect  (multiple fanart work only witth 'view 529')
Witthout change , multiple FanartBackground  doesnt work in 'view 529'.

Screenshots = > tomorrow
Screenshot for color sheme ?
Thanks.
Your changes are:
Quote:IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml: allows to have the fanart in the information menus (but not multiple) instead of a black background.
Explanation: If we do not use SHS for multiple fanart, to have multiple fanart in view 529 (NetflixSeasons), we have a black background in the movie, music and series information screens.
1) What do you mean by "info menus"?
2) What is SHS?
3) What do you mean by "black background"? (If you can add before/after screenshots it will be better)

Quote:View_529_NetflixSeasons.xml: to have a less dark fanart
1) If you can add before/after screenshots it will be better.
2) Why you have to make the change in the viewmode xml? the opacity overlay is set in the colors setting, isn't it?
Quote:MusicVisualization.xml: For the Artistslideshow extension
1) What is the actuall change? (Show screenshots before/after)

Quote:and for the French:
resource.language.fr_fr => to have some genres compatible with TBDB, but not all of them are possible because tags are missing).
Quote:Skins focused on one color + transparency.
1) What is the change here? ("Skins focused on one color + transparency.")
Show screenshots before/after
@burekas 
Hi
Let's go
(With images it's easier than my bad English)
Note : SHS = Skin Helper Service

MusicVisualization.xml: There is no visible difference : it is the ability to use the Music Artist slideshow extension that allows to automatically download other fanart images . link: Artist Slideshow

Home screen : I use titan titles 
ImageImage

And, for me : "info menus" is : 

View_529_NetflixSeasons.xml
Before : 

After : 

IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml  :
My setup : Dont Use Skin helper service for ExtraFanart.
Note : If I use SHS, extrafanart does not work in view 529 (NetflixSeasons)

I was not able to reproduce it today.
Before if SHS is deactivated, in the information (film, music and series) the background remained black. After modification (IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml) I have a background image (fanart) , but fixed (no extrafanart)

Here is a movie info :
Before

after

and for resource.language.fr_fr  : drop it, it's just a trick to have the images I want for genres.

What i would like : (but with pictures !)

About the color themes,
the screens above are for the Orange theme. There is only one color (or almost) and with a lot of transparency. I tested them with a lot of different layouts.

green :

Regards
@Aphykit2006 
First regarding your tiles/landscape style, how does you have radiusd corners?

1) IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml: I will merge these changes. 
- Relevant when SHS extrafanarts is disabled and native extrafanarts is enabled.
- Mostly impacts on Dialog Info background and Netflix viewmodes.

2) View_529_NetflixSeasons.xml  (Netflix Info):
Relevant for "TV Shows -> Seasons" window.
a. Basically I disabled this viewmode bacuase it makes a problem that mentioned here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3064125
b. I checked this viewmode again, I don't know why but a lot of the info there isn't shown and isn't look loke yours.
c. Your file does fix the dark background there but your file contains so many changes compared to the original I have.
All of them are related to the dark background? From from did you take the base file that you made the changes on it?

3) MusicVisualization.xml:
For me I do have artists slideshow with the current file and without you changes.
So I need from you to replace again with the original file and:
- Check in the skin settings: Playback & OSD -> Now Playing infobar/background -> Verify this setting of "Disable the Now Playing music background/visualization" is false/disabled.
- Also, maybe you don't have because you disabled SHS in the settings? Check it when SRS is enabled/disabled, and tell if there is a difference.

4) I can replace this file "resource.language.fr_fr" if this is really nececarry, I don't use this language.

5) Regarding the color themes, after I will create an official fork, check and create your color themes again and I will check and will add them.
  • 160(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15