• 82(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2019-07-21, 11:26)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-21, 05:08)Karellen Wrote: @Jonnygrunge

I doubt the skin can fix that. It is due to the way your library has been scanned/scraped.

Are you using NFO Files or online scrapers?

I am usure atm, if its just the image, it could be a variable, but needs to be based on scraped mpaa.

i think you you can set ,ratings' for a specific countries in the scraper settings.

I am using scrapers..
(2019-07-21, 15:24)Jonnygrunge Wrote:
(2019-07-21, 11:26)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-21, 05:08)Karellen Wrote: @Jonnygrunge

I doubt the skin can fix that. It is due to the way your library has been scanned/scraped.

Are you using NFO Files or online scrapers?

I am usure atm, if its just the image, it could be a variable, but needs to be based on scraped mpaa.

i think you you can set ,ratings' for a specific countries in the scraper settings.

I am using scrapers..

which one?
and did you read previos post, i edited them shorty after post?
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Universal, will it update?
(2019-07-21, 12:41)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-21, 11:36)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-07-21, 11:26)mardukL Wrote: i think you you can set ,ratings' for a specific countries in the scraper settings.
You can, but that won't add the required prefix to display the correct icon. eg AustraliaTongueG, UK:16 etc

Currently only the Universal Movie Scraper allows you to set a Prefix for Ratings.

The beta version of TheMovieDB Python Scraper has this feature also... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=344580 There are some issues with this scraper at the moment, the biggest one being you cannot create individual settings for each source, but if you are aware of that issue, then this scraper exceeds the current XML based scraper. I use this as my regular scraper now and have had no issues with it.

No scraper allows setting the prefix for TV Shows.

There is a proposal underway to better handle certification ratings as discussed here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=344580  

Thanks for the info.

I check the var,
actual its using this method (requires set rating country on scrapper)

xml:
e.g. image

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UKTongueG)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_PG_Certificate_UK.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:12A)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_12A_Certificate_UK.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:12)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_12_Certificate_UK.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:15)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_15_Certificate_UK.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:18)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_18_Certificate_UK.png</value>

e.g. textlabel

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:U)">UK-ALL</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UKTongueG)">UK-PG</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:12A)">UK-12A</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:12)">UK-12</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:15)">UK-15</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:18)">UK-18</value>

But i'll take a deeper look on the scrapper settings/value (output) possibilitys

Edit: there seems beeing an issue of scraping certification/mpaa
ON MY END ITS ALWAYS MISSING IF NOT USING NFO USING UNIVERSAL SCRAPPER  

Hi it appears most of the info gathered from the Universal Movie Scraper is only returning MPAA certification.

In theory if I was to alter the US parameters, text and image to UK would that work?

Example for MPAA G or BBFC U

Text:
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,US:G) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,USA:G) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Rated G)">U</value>
Image:
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,US:G) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,USA:G) | String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,Rated G)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_U_Certificate_UK.png</value>
(2019-07-22, 13:41)Jonnygrunge Wrote:
(2019-07-21, 12:41)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-21, 11:36)Karellen Wrote: You can, but that won't add the required prefix to display the correct icon. eg AustraliaTongueG, UK:16 etc

Currently only the Universal Movie Scraper allows you to set a Prefix for Ratings.

The beta version of TheMovieDB Python Scraper has this feature also... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=344580 There are some issues with this scraper at the moment, the biggest one being you cannot create individual settings for each source, but if you are aware of that issue, then this scraper exceeds the current XML based scraper. I use this as my regular scraper now and have had no issues with it.

No scraper allows setting the prefix for TV Shows.

There is a proposal underway to better handle certification ratings as discussed here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=344580  

Thanks for the info.

I check the var,
actual its using this method (requires set rating country on scrapper)

xml:
e.g. image

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UKTongueG)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_PG_Certificate_UK.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:12A)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_12A_Certificate_UK.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:12)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_12_Certificate_UK.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:15)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_15_Certificate_UK.png</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:18)">$VAR[mediaflags_large_path]/mpaa/BBFC_18_Certificate_UK.png</value>

e.g. textlabel

<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:U)">UK-ALL</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UKTongueG)">UK-PG</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:12A)">UK-12A</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:12)">UK-12</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:15)">UK-15</value>
<value condition="String.Contains(ListItem.mpaa,UK:18)">UK-18</value>

But i'll take a deeper look on the scrapper settings/value (output) possibilitys

Edit: there seems beeing an issue of scraping certification/mpaa
ON MY END ITS ALWAYS MISSING IF NOT USING NFO USING UNIVERSAL SCRAPPER  

Hi it appears most of the info gathered from the Universal Movie Scraper is only returning MPAA certification.

In theory if I was to alter the US parameters, text and image to UK would that work?

Example for MPAA G or BBFC U

Text: --removed--

You dont need to change anything on skin files.
i checked them now, and they seemed to be fine.

(compared the listitem.mpaa and variable
output)

THEY USE THE PREFIX WHICH IS SET IN UNIVERSAL SCRAPPER SETTINGS.

So if youre prefer uk, you should use "uk:" as the certification prefix (without the quotes)

THE ISSUE ACTUAL (ON MY END) IS THAT IT NOT WORKING PROPERLY WHEN CHANGING THAT PREFIX AFTER A LIBRARY SCAN (with old prefix ) AND REFRESH A MOVIE (with new prefix)

I need more test to confirm, but it seems its an issue related to scrapper.

As i tested it also on stock Estuary.

SO SET A PREFIX BEFORE DOING LIBRARY SCAN!!!
Hi that change did work to a certain degree for info. With some BBfc icons showing up, some just displayed no rating....
(2019-07-22, 18:18)Jonnygrunge Wrote: Hi that change did work to a certain degree for info. With some BBfc icons showing up, some just displayed no rating....

Yes,some ratings are empty for specific country, unsure if its possible for a fallback certification.

By by thinking about the mpaa rating, i'll add a new setting.

Means if you not using a fallback, or cant (e.g. default tmdb scrapper) i will offer the possibility to set a prefix within a skin setting. (Contra is that this may not be 100% equal if there is a fallback , eg. uk is empty and fallback is us, it will still show
Uk: 12 )

BUT IF YOU MISS AN MPAA RATING, GREAT WAY WILL BE TO ADD THEM ON YOUR SCRAPPER SITE , THEMOVIEDB.ORG FOR YOUR COUNTRY

2nd way, but not the smartest is export your library to seperate nfo file, and fill/add the missing mpaa tag in the nfo of you dont wanna do the online method.
(2019-07-22, 19:02)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-22, 18:18)Jonnygrunge Wrote: Hi that change did work to a certain degree for info. With some BBfc icons showing up, some just displayed no rating....

Yes,some ratings are empty for specific country, unsure if its possible for a fallback certification.

Means if you not using a fallback, or cant (e.g. default tmdb scrapper) i will offer the possibility to set a prefix within a skin setting. (Contra is that this may not be 100% equal if there is a fallback , eg. uk is empty and fallback is us, it will still show

BUT IF YOU MISS AN MPAA RATING, GREAT WAY WILL BE TO ADD THEM ON YOUR SCRAPPER SITE , THEMOVIEDB.ORG FOR YOUR COUNTRY

2nd way, but not the smartest is export your library to seperate nfo file, and fill/add the missing mpaa tag in the nfo of you dont wanna do the online method.
Fantastic thanks, let me know when you add the settings happy to test! Enjoying the Alpha version by the way.. Nice! 👍
(2019-07-22, 19:52)Jonnygrunge Wrote:
(2019-07-22, 19:02)mardukL Wrote:

Fantastic thanks, let me know when you add the settings happy to test! Enjoying the Alpha version by the way.. Nice! 👍

Dont be happy to early ;-) Actual just an idea, and just possible if there is a fallback scrapping wise.

So filling themoviedb.org is still best, espeacially if you keep your local movies in your local lib.
The new fonts seem to be missing some characters. I have set the kodi language to greek and i get empty squares instead of greek characters.  https://imgur.com/a/xKpqdGt
(2019-07-22, 23:38)fastdriver Wrote: The new fonts seem to be missing some characters. I have set the kodi language to greek and i get empty squares instead of greek characters.  https://imgur.com/a/xKpqdGt

ok.now i know i revert the fontstyle back, and make helvetica font optional.
thanks.

EDIT:
@fastdriver 

Can you report back, how tags displayig?

choose a view type which has option to toggle tags on/off, toggle them on and report back.
e.g
(2019-07-23, 07:52)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-22, 23:38)fastdriver Wrote: The new fonts seem to be missing some characters. I have set the kodi language to greek and i get empty squares instead of greek characters.  https://imgur.com/a/xKpqdGt

thanks.

EDIT:
@fastdriver 

choose a view type which has option to toggle tags on/off, toggle them on and report back.
e.g

English tags are fine, Greek doesn't appear at all

(2019-07-23, 11:08)fastdriver Wrote:
(2019-07-23, 07:52)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-22, 23:38)fastdriver Wrote: ThanksThe new fonts seem to be missing some characters. I have set the kodi language to greek and i get empty squares instead of greek characters.  https://imgur.com/a/xKpqdGt

thanks.

EDIT:
@fastdriver 

e.g

English tags are fine, Greek doesn't appear at all

thanks, i fixed it in git version,
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.titan....0453272496

If you wanna test, just replace the 1080i content from git version
to *?*\addons\skin.titan.mod.beta.leia\1080i.
Overwrite when asked for.

download this and install from zip
skin.titan.mod.beta.leia-18.1.13~alpha5.

Even if the difference is not big, i decide its woth  to keep HelveticaNeue as optional, cyrillic comptibility is default again.

watch gallery
(2019-07-22, 20:34)mardukL Wrote:
(2019-07-22, 19:52)Jonnygrunge Wrote:
(2019-07-22, 19:02)mardukL Wrote: Yes,some ratings are empty for specific country, unsure if its possible for a fallback certification.

Dont be happy to early ;-) Actual just an idea, and just possible if there is a fallback scrapping wise.

So filling themoviedb.org is still best, espeacially if you keep your local movies in your local lib.

I have fixed it for me anyway! As I am in the UK and only interested in BBfc and not mpaa, I replaced all the mpaa png files with bbfc, keeping the filenames and recompiled textures.xbt The scraper then according to the script loads what it thinks are the MPAA rating but the BBfc ones are dismayed! Happy days! Happy to share the modded alpha if anyone wants it! Hope this was OK?
(2019-07-23, 20:14)Jonnygrunge Wrote: I have fixed it for me anyway! As I am in the UK and only interested in BBfc and not mpaa, I replaced all the mpaa png files with bbfc, keeping the filenames and recompiled textures.xbt
I definitely would not have done that. One problem is that the next update, and that will be overwritten to the original icons.

If you have gone to that effort, then it would have been much easier and quicker to open the database and replace the MPAA entry with the correct UK:xx data. Done in less than 5 minutes.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 82(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15