• 9(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-07-23, 05:45)mpippia Wrote: Hi Karellen

Thanks for the response. I made a mistake in my initial post. Apologise for not being clearer.

Z:\Movies\21 Jump Street (2012)-fanart.jpg is stored in Z:\Movies\21 Jump Street (2012)\21 Jump Street (2012)-fanart.jpg.

Z:\Movies\21 Jump Street (2012) folder contains:

21 Jump Street (2012).mkv
21 Jump Street (2012)-fanart.jpg
21 Jump Street (2012)-poster.jpg
21 Jump Street (2012)-banner.jpg
21 Jump Street (2012)-clearlogo.png
21 Jump Street (2012)-landscape.jpg

and the extrafanart folder

Z:\Movies\21 Jump Street (2012)\extrafanart\fanart0 up to fanart9

I will try running the update library again tonight when I get home from work. Thanks.
Hi. I have tried updating my library and also a fresh install and I still can't get my fanart to rotate except for the background in the home screen. I am trying to get the fanart to rotate in the Netflix view spotlight or the media library view for the specific movie that I have selected. I have tried using Artwork Beef and I selected all of my locally stored artwork but it didn't have any effect. Any other suggestions?
I'm looking forward to the next big update for this skin. Those preview shots look great. Thanks.
(2018-07-23, 17:55)cartman.dos Wrote: NEW MOD TEASERS...check it out.New Spotlight Feature on startupNew Dialog Info & OSDTVShow TrailerNew Widget Style & Movie TrailerNew Episodes ViewType

Sneak Peeks...
 Looks fantastic huge thanks to both of you...
Fantastic update. We wait it.
Hope it come very soon :-)
You and @mardukL are true artists!! The sneak peak looks awesome - can’t wait to try out these updates and thank you both for putting the time in to build this and to share it with everyone!!!
Hi,

I just discovered another problem.
The IMDB rating is not showing under the IMDB logo when it comes to movies, with TV Shows it does show the rating.
Before I posted here I just wanted to make sure that it was skin related so I switched to the original Titan skin just to check and it's working fine in there.

So I just wanted to ask if there is a setting I might have missed or something else that could be wrong?
I hope someone can help me figure this out.

Screenshots on the Shield are no longer an easy thing to do so I just took pictures with my phone.

Image Image
(2018-07-28, 14:35)Desperados Wrote: Hi,

I just discovered another problem.
The IMDB rating is not showing under the IMDB logo when it comes to movies, with TV Shows it does show the rating.
Before I posted here I just wanted to make sure that it was skin related so I switched to the original Titan skin just to check and it's working fine in there.

So I just wanted to ask if there is a setting I might have missed or something else that could be wrong?
I hope someone can help me figure this out.

Screenshots on the Shield are no longer an easy thing to do so I just took pictures with my phone.

ImageImage
Its random, i also had it sometimes a while ago. I edit on windows and test later on android (phone and himediaq10- rating working, and win10 tablet - not showing. I recheck the codes and everything was fine.

but i like to look again. Can you say if you use KRYPTON or LEIA (leia is more up to date than the krypton version)

I also didnt have this issue anymore,since release of 17.1.2(krypton)/18.1.2.(leia)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-07-28, 15:23)mardukL Wrote: Can you say if you use KRYPTON or LEIA (leia is more up to date than the krypton version) 
 I am using KRYPTON. I just want to wait for a stable release for LEIA.
(2018-07-28, 15:26)Desperados Wrote:
(2018-07-28, 15:23)mardukL Wrote: Can you say if you use KRYPTON or LEIA (leia is more up to date than the krypton version) 
 I am using KRYPTON. I just want to wait for a stable release for LEIA.  
Ok. I edit my post above.
But i relook the krypton version code again.
(2018-07-28, 15:23)mardukL Wrote: I also didnt have this issue anymore,since release of 17.1.2(krypton)/18.1.2.(leia) 
I am using the latest mod version (17.1.2)
But thank you for checking anyway Smile

If it is some weird problem on my side I'll just have to wait until LEIA is officially released.
How are the Nightly builds this moment? Any problems or do you think it will be released soon?

Edit: I just found a solution on another thread!
I created an OMDB API Key and entered it in Metadata and Artwork module and that fixed the problem somehow.

But thank you for wanting to help me too Smile
(2018-07-28, 15:48)Desperados Wrote:
(2018-07-28, 15:23)mardukL Wrote: I also didnt have this issue anymore,since release of 17.1.2(krypton)/18.1.2.(leia) 

If it is some weird problem on my side I'll just have to wait until LEIA is officially released.
How are the Nightly builds this moment? Any problems or do you think it will be released soon?

I created an OMDB API Key and entered it in Metadata and Artwork module and that fixed the problem somehow.

No problem.seen an issue anyway in the code. so i need to fix it anyway...😉
(2018-07-28, 15:48)Desperados Wrote:

No problem.seen an issue anyway in the code. so i need to fix a thing anyway...😉
I want ask two questions.
First
This is my home page for tv series on Kodi.
All working but there isn't the next show like the other image Image
Here 3/08/2018
In the second Image also imdb logo was lost and the series indicate Syfy in home and abc in the second.
How can add next aired in the home and Fixed the difference?

Second
In the list of episodes I have a bad alignment Image
In fact I see only three episodes but at the right there is much space for a four. How can I modify it so I can use all space and see 4 episodes?

Thanks for your fantastic job
(2018-07-29, 09:34)wsx1 Wrote: I want ask two questions.
First
This is my home page for tv series on Kodi.
All working but there isn't the next show like the other image Image
Here 3/08/2018
In the second Image also imdb logo was lost and the series indicate Syfy in home and abc in the second.
How can add next aired in the home and Fixed the difference?

Second
In the list of episodes I have a bad alignment Image
In fact I see only three episodes but at the right there is much space for a four. How can I modify it so I can use all space and see 4 episodes?

Thanks for your fantastic job
1. Thats related to skinhelper. Sometimes it fails to get status/next aired.
most is fine on my side. So im sure its working in widgets

2. I look into it next days. ( its more a layout issue, cause netflixview(523) poster layout , but episode use landscape.issue is actual they share the same width and focus position.   But i look into it and have  a solution in mind
Thank you for replay.
I think in the first question that there is a skin parameters that not read next aired like seasons.
I see only in season next aired.
I try to look skin XML for see if can I help to fix :-)
Release is taking a little longer than anticipated...

but here's another improvement to the new spotlight feature on start-up ;]
https://streamable.com/1wwxb
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15