• 3(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-05-28, 07:01)rhoop206 Wrote: This is awesome thank you! This mod is awesome!

Quick question… when using the “Netflix style homemenu layout 2” I noticed that if I start playing a video, then click back to the home screen without stopping the video, that there is no preview window or anything that continues to show the video…. Is there a suggested fix or edit that can be made so any active video will also be shown on the home menu?
 I will take a look into that next weeks.didnt made changes actual to that.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Thank you so much mardukl! Maybe if there is a way so that the video playing in the background can be seen from the Spotlight widget on the homepage (where movie and tv show fanart appears on the Netflix 2 view), maybe that's a good spot to show the running video play in the background...?  i'm not a coder so i have no idea if that's possible so i apologize in advance for any stupid suggestions.
(2018-05-31, 14:43)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-05-28, 12:46)professeur83 Wrote: hello and thank you for your work and your answers on the forum. I left on a clean basis by installing kripton and the latest mod available but I have a small problem when I run the trailer with the arrow up: I have the side panel that also opens at the same time? sorry for my EHi, i didnt have the time to update the whole package, i place
i didnt have the time to updater a full package.
In the given download links, i have a folder called "update".

you just need to playce these files in the 1080i folder of the mod (e.g. C:\***\addons\skin.titan.krypton.mod\1080i).
after restart thhat problem should be gone. 
thank you it works flawless
(2018-05-31, 14:14)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-05-28, 21:46)LupinSansei Wrote: Would it be possible to replace the posters with widescreen thumbs in the Netflix view?
It easy possible, just switch from poster to landscape and adjust the item layout in view523netflix.xml

but you can simple make a hub as main menu entry atm.its not perfect but maybe its your taste.
the tvshow and movie hubs use the netflix2 homelayout, if you set in tvshow hub an entry with tvshow widget you get the landscape view. 
Thank you! This might sound like a dumb question but if I was to go the switch to landscape route how would I do that? In the official Titan skin I can hit the left arrow on my remote to open the side menu but on your mod it tries to play a trailer.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
@LupinSansei 

its not dumb question.
im soryy for that.
its more dumb setting from my side.

it just opens on up when trailer is playing.
i will make it achievable by pressing on down 

if you're on windows, or work with a keybord remote , you can open it with "c" or "m" on keybord if i remember right.

If you familiar with keymap editor addon from kodi repo you could make a setup there for your remote.
(2018-06-02, 11:13)mardukL Wrote: @LupinSansei 

its not dumb question.
im soryy for that.
its more dumb setting from my side.

it just opens on up when trailer is playing.
i will make it achievable by pressing on down 

if you're on windows, or work with a keybord remote , you can open it with "c" or "m" on keybord if i remember right.

If you familiar with keymap editor addon from kodi repo you could make a setup there for your remote.
Thanks! I am familiar with the Keymap editor and do use it Smile Though I was hoping to keep the Netflix view but replace the posters with landscape images instead :/ maybe it's possible by editing one of the xml files?
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
(2018-06-04, 02:04)LupinSansei Wrote:
(2018-06-02, 11:13)mardukL Wrote: ..
Though I was hoping to keep the Netflix view but replace the posters with landscape images instead :/ maybe it's possible by editing one of the xml files? 
 Hi, still havent enough time , but if you wanna test and adjust yourself.
You need to edit the View_523_Netflix.xml.

Replace, <include>PosterThumbLayoutNonFocus</include> & <include>PosterPanelLayoutFocus </include>

with <include>LandscapeLayout</include>, all yoou need than is adjust the item laout and the focused layout.
and

e.g. for the non focused item, i didnt adjusted it to fit perfectly, but maybe you get what i mean, keep in mind Landscape has a 16:9 Resolution, maybe you will like work with percentage calculations of 1000x562.
xml:

<itemlayout height="247" width="617" background="true" condition="!Container.Content(episodes)">
            <control type="group">
                <width>617</width>
                <height>247</height>
                <bottom>-200</bottom>
                <include>PosterPanelLayoutNetflix</include>
                <include>LandscapeLayout</include>            <!-- for landscape more like netflix use <include>LandscapeLayout</include>,      1000x562     -->            

</control>
</itemlayout>

when you adjust the images to the perfect size, you should also use
<focusposition>0</focusposition>, instead of <focusposition>4</focusposition>
Sweet thanks for such a detailed reply! Though after replacing those lines this is my result lol

(2018-06-14, 22:06)LupinSansei Wrote: Sweet thanks for such a detailed reply! Though after replacing those lines this is my result lol

Im sorry, open side menu and choose fixed view.
 edit: and i see you didnt adjust the layout.

you need adjust the non-focused(itemlayout group) and non focused(focusedlayoutgroup)

booth have 2 times to adjust width and height.

given form
<focusedlayout height="347" width="270" condition="!Container.Content(episodes)">

the used form , adjust in the control group
<width>264</width>
<height>381</height>

if you use lower (w/h) values in used form than the given you will get space between, items and if higher values the items wil overlay.

Ps see my post above with the p8c, in my example i just edited the width of the non focused item
Cool thanks. I'm sorta getting the hang of it but still isn't quite right Rofl

Hi @mardukL - I noticed there are two zips for your Leia mod in the Google drive folder, one labeled "skin.titan.leia.mod-6.6.7.zip" and the other labeled "skin.titan.leia.mod-18.0.1.zip" and it looks like you updated both zips today... Which zip would you suggest we use to update our Titan Mod skins on Leia in order to make sure we're able to take advantage of all of your latest and greatest changes/updates?
(2018-06-16, 03:59)rhoop206 Wrote: Hi @mardukL - I noticed there are two zips for your Leia mod in the Google drive folder, one labeled "skin.titan.leia.mod-6.6.7.zip" and the other labeled "skin.titan.leia.mod-18.0.1.zip" and it looks like you updated both zips today... Which zip would you suggest we use to update our Titan Mod skins on Leia in order to make sure we're able to take advantage of all of your latest and greatest changes/updates?
 Hi, i take 1 of that out, i noticed i coulndt install on android today.

so actual , choose the zip with highest version (leia is 18.0.1) 

So,if that not working, dl the zip of 6.6.7 folder, that install should 100% working.

edit: 
(PS: in the given link there is also a folder called update, those files are are for next update till i make a installer, 

So, e.g.: 
if you installed 6.6.7, than you can copy the the content from "update" into
the skin.titan.leia.mod folder, overwrite when promted.

im not at home the weekend, i will look again on the latest version installer on monday and write my changes here.
Quick question since you clearly have a great understanding of modifying this skin.  In the old version that was in Kodi 15 when you were on the PVR recordings screen down in the right hand corner there was a channel logo for what ever channel you had recorded the show off of, but in that same screen on the Kodi 17 version it just shows the channel name in text.  Is there anything I can mod to make it show the channel icons again?

Thanks, UbuntuUser
(2018-06-18, 07:16)UbuntuUser Wrote: Quick question since you clearly have a great understanding of modifying this skin.  In the old version that was in Kodi 15 when you were on the PVR recordings screen down in the right hand corner there was a channel logo for what ever channel you had recorded the show off of, but in that same screen on the Kodi 17 version it just shows the channel name in text.  Is there anything I can mod to make it show the channel icons again?

Thanks, UbuntuUser
First, Thx.
But im Sorry, i cant Test any PVR ralating stuff, since i havent any Backend Softare or anything whats needed for that.
UPDATE v_18.1.2 (LEIA) / v_17.1.2 (KRYPTON)

Netflix View
- add reflections
- change discart animations
- destroy non fixed view , you should use fixed view layout
- add Option to Side Panel - view Cast when Playing Trailer On/Off

OSD
- add different Ratings and Movie Director for slim OSD
- add Movie Country for normal OSD
- Leia OSD make use of KODI Subtitle Setting, instead of Skins Custom Subtitle Setting (needed for Krypton)
- Show premierdate or yeardate if premiered N/A

Widgets
- just Leia: use Duration format depending on Skinsetting (Hours Duration or not)

Theme / ColorSetting
- add my Theme as "Default Titan Mod Theme"

ImageImage
ImageImage
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15