• 4(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-06-15, 21:23)LupinSansei Wrote: Cool thanks. I'm sorta getting the hang of it but still isn't quite right Rofl

so, far so good, ok. looks like some more adjustments needed :-)

i take  a look at it at end of week.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Sounds great - thank you!!
@LupinSansei or other who are interested, replace in (backup original file before by just rename)
\*Kodi install location*\addons\skin.titan.leia.mod\1080i
or
\*Kodi install location*\addons\skin.titan.krypton.mod\1080i
View_523_Netflix.xml

ok, no fixed layout got 2 rows, dont know where to put discart then ?!

fixed layout, unsure if reflections needed...
when playing trailer, and show cast on trailer option enebled
Thanks a lot for the mod, works great.

a few questions:
1) All these "netflix view" modifications are exclusive to the library viewing mode. But for me, I customized the homescreen layout (netflix2) so that I would not need to enter the movie\tv library almost at all. I would very much like to see the modifications you've done in the homescreen layout. Is this possible?
2) Same thing with the trailers, would be great to have them in the homescreen, and would be even better if there will be a possibility to set a timer for auto-show, since playing auto when browsing can be frustrating, laggy and likely to crash. a simple delay could also help prevent when fast browsing from trailers not to be pushed played and thus causing kodi to lag\crash.
3) I do scrape rotten tomatoes & metacritic info, but since I like the "clean" look (similliar to netflix) I chose not to show it on media info, but then it doesn't show on extended info also, which is unfortunate.
Regarding extended info layout - (a) the budget, etc. on top is written in idk what language but it is not english. (b) how can i make the background black\disable fanart in the extended info layout?
4) In OSD, can you add a choice to change the location of the clearlogo\clearart, it's be great if it'll be top left\center left.
5) untill it'll be possible to auto-show trailers as in real netflix, it'd be great to have the option to toggle extrafanart pictures or even thumbs (or is it fanart?) in homescreen layout (only homescreen) so there will be some interactive feel to it.
6) on homescreen, I'm not sure if the option exists as i did not find it. but it'd be great if there will be an image border only for the widget that you're currently browsing. in the current layout, all widget have their first image with unfocused border.
7) there is the poster\poster detail layout in titan, i love the way when focused on poster it zooms in but the details are not necessary since they're on top, can the poster just be zoomed in (again, copying netflix originals layout).

I can keep going...but i'll stop here.
I do not have experience in modding\skinning kodi, but i've got some experience with python and programming in gen. I can try to help with some guidance from you.

And again, thanks.
(2018-06-18, 15:23)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-06-18, 07:16)UbuntuUser Wrote: Quick question since you clearly have a great understanding of modifying this skin.  In the old version that was in Kodi 15 when you were on the PVR recordings screen down in the right hand corner there was a channel logo for what ever channel you had recorded the show off of, but in that same screen on the Kodi 17 version it just shows the channel name in text.  Is there anything I can mod to make it show the channel icons again?

Thanks, UbuntuUser
First, Thx.
But im Sorry, i cant Test any PVR ralating stuff, since i havent any Backend Softare or anything whats needed for that. 
Thanks anyway.
(2018-06-19, 15:27)cartman.dos Wrote: Thanks a lot for the mod, works great.

a few questions:
1) All these "netflix view" modifications are exclusive to the library viewing mode. But for me, I customized the homescreen layout (netflix2) so that I would not need to enter the movie\tv library almost at all. I would very much like to see the modifications you've done in the homescreen layout. Is this possible?
2) Same thing with the trailers, would be great to have them in the homescreen, and would be even better if there will be a possibility to set a timer for auto-show, since playing auto when browsing can be frustrating, laggy and likely to crash. a simple delay could also help prevent when fast browsing from trailers not to be pushed played and thus causing kodi to lag\crash.
3) I do scrape rotten tomatoes & metacritic info, but since I like the "clean" look (similliar to netflix) I chose not to show it on media info, but then it doesn't show on extended info also, which is unfortunate.
Regarding extended info layout - (a) the budget, etc. on top is written in idk what language but it is not english. (b) how can i make the background black\disable fanart in the extended info layout?
4) In OSD, can you add a choice to change the location of the clearlogo\clearart, it's be great if it'll be top left\center left.
5) untill it'll be possible to auto-show trailers as in real netflix, it'd be great to have the option to toggle extrafanart pictures or even thumbs (or is it fanart?) in homescreen layout (only homescreen) so there will be some interactive feel to it.
6) on homescreen, I'm not sure if the option exists as i did not find it. but it'd be great if there will be an image border only for the widget that you're currently browsing. in the current layout, all widget have their first image with unfocused border.
7) there is the poster\poster detail layout in titan, i love the way when focused on poster it zooms in but the details are not necessary since they're on top, can the poster just be zoomed in (again, copying netflix originals layout).

I do not have experience in modding\skinning kodi, but i've got some experience with python and programming in gen. I can try to help with some guidance from you.

And again, thanks.

1) possible but need edit 
- trailer/videowindow
- discart ( as fade)
- layout adjustment
- problem is button for trailer (m is unused)

Includeshomenetflix.xml
( <include name="HomeNetflix2"> )

2. Autoplay
Krypton ( titan default , dont know if there is same as in leia)
Leia ( mod )
- delay could be issue, because it triggers and just delaying ,
but test

a) Ratings Should be fixed, i relook
( includesfooter.xml

<include name="AltRatingNoStudio">
( Inside this include
Remove Skin.HasSetting(RTRatingInFooter) Skin.HasSetting(IMDBRatingInFooter)
)

ALSO need adjustment with a $VAR for special ratings.

Special / additional scraped ratings just dont work outside of dialogvideoinfo.xml,
SH ratings work everywhere,are up to date, but get delay to get them )

And also, o think i forget to set a colordiffuse for the rating flags in player for slim osd, i will add this .
( i think they are always white)

b) budget,revenue,...
I will add translation in language py files
(Its hardcoded in german actual) sorry, i forget about that

c) extended dialog background
- script-extendedinfodialogvideoinfo.xml

If you just want a black overlay , you can make your fav color setting in colorsetting menu , than edit

<!-- Background Panel-->
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>100%</width>
<height>100%</height>
<texture border="15">diffuse/bgpanel.png</texture>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(DialogVideoInfoHidePanel)</visible>
<colordiffuse>$VAR[ViewDetailsPanelColor]</colordiffuse>
</control>
Than, use the button to hide/enable

Sidenote,
(unsure by now, maybe check also includesbackgroundbuilding.xml, i just research via phone)

Maybe that is missing in the controlgroup for the fanart, reason why wrong fanart is showing in bg
*** <include>GlobalBackground<include>

4. If you use big symbols,its centered above info, did you try that?
- im happy with the position by now,

It will be possible, but takes some time, and has low priority by now,there must be editions in
(includesosd.xml,skinsettings.xml,includesskinsettings,dialogseekbar,xml)

- if you wanna do without specific setting, just adjust, posx and posy tags in the group below

CLEARART
- dialogseekbar.xml
<!--clearart when big OSD symbols not active -->
CLEARLOGO
- includesosd
<!-- NEW ADDED Clear Logo above poster and Discart -->
<!--clearlogo-->

5. Im not a netflix user, but i also didnt understand the fanart toggle thing.

Skin can use extended fanart rotation ,set up in skin settings

Or use animated fanart

Doenst the fanart rotate in homemenu when enabling?

6. Its bothering me too, but didnt find time now, but ots on my to do list

7. Wich poster layout exactly, can you wrote the name of the viewtype?

Append:
Some python background could be surely helpfull, i have zero ;-)

A great guidance is the kodi wiki, its huge but great to understand.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Skinning_Manual
(if you just want edit some things look at some label controls and strings,visible tags, and bolean/visible conditions ....oh, and first how the control groups should be look like)

And imortant is that to map the keys, when you start editing
https://kodi.wiki/view/First_skin_tutorial

I start there with zero aknowledgement, and made some efforts time after time.
Just by editing ,trial and error.
I still struggle with understanding how important params and window property tags works exactly, but so what it will come ....

Help is always good and maybe i came back to you.
Feel free to ask here or via pm me.

Sorry for the format,wrote on mobile
(2018-06-20, 09:32)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-06-19, 15:27)cartman.dos Wrote: Thanks a lot for the mod, works great.

a few questions:

And again, thanks.

1) possible but need edit 
- trailer/videowindow
- discart ( as fade)
- layout adjustment
- problem is button for trailer (m is unused)

Includeshomenetflix.xml
( <include name="HomeNetflix2"> )

2. Autoplay
Krypton ( titan default , dont know if there is same as in leia)
Leia ( mod )
- delay could be issue, because it triggers and just delaying ,
but test

a) Ratings Should be fixed, i relook
( includesfooter.xml

<include name="AltRatingNoStudio">
( Inside this include
Remove Skin.HasSetting(RTRatingInFooter) Skin.HasSetting(IMDBRatingInFooter)
)

ALSO need adjustment with a $VAR for special ratings.

Special / additional scraped ratings just dont work outside of dialogvideoinfo.xml,
SH ratings work everywhere,are up to date, but get delay to get them )

And also, o think i forget to set a colordiffuse for the rating flags in player for slim osd, i will add this .
( i think they are always white)

b) budget,revenue,...
I will add translation in language py files
(Its hardcoded in german actual) sorry, i forget about that

c) extended dialog background
- script-extendedinfodialogvideoinfo.xml

If you just want a black overlay , you can make your fav color setting in colorsetting menu , than edit

<!-- Background Panel-->
<control type="image">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>100%</width>
<height>100%</height>
<texture border="15">diffuse/bgpanel.png</texture>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(DialogVideoInfoHidePanel)</visible>
<colordiffuse>$VAR[ViewDetailsPanelColor]</colordiffuse>
</control>
Than, use the button to hide/enable

Sidenote,
(unsure by now, maybe check also includesbackgroundbuilding.xml, i just research via phone)

Maybe that is missing in the controlgroup for the fanart, reason why wrong fanart is showing in bg
*** <include>GlobalBackground<include>

4. If you use big symbols,its centered above info, did you try that?
- im happy with the position by now,

It will be possible, but takes some time, and has low priority by now,there must be editions in
(includesosd.xml,skinsettings.xml,includesskinsettings,dialogseekbar,xml)

- if you wanna do without specific setting, just adjust, posx and posy tags in the group below

CLEARART
- dialogseekbar.xml
<!--clearart when big OSD symbols not active -->
CLEARLOGO
- includesosd
<!-- NEW ADDED Clear Logo above poster and Discart -->
<!--clearlogo-->

5. Im not a netflix user, but i also didnt understand the fanart toggle thing.

Skin can use extended fanart rotation ,set up in skin settings

Or use animated fanart

Doenst the fanart rotate in homemenu when enabling?

6. Its bothering me too, but didnt find time now, but ots on my to do list

7. Wich poster layout exactly, can you wrote the name of the viewtype?

Append:
Some python background could be surely helpfull, i have zero ;-)

A great guidance is the kodi wiki, its huge but great to understand.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Skinning_Manual
(if you just want edit some things look at some label controls and strings,visible tags, and bolean/visible conditions ....oh, and first how the control groups should be look like)

And imortant is that to map the keys, when you start editing
https://kodi.wiki/view/First_skin_tutorial

I start there with zero aknowledgement, and made some efforts time after time.
Just by editing ,trial and error.
I still struggle with understanding how important params and window property tags works exactly, but so what it will come ....

Help is always good and maybe i came back to you.
Feel free to ask here or via pm me.

Sorry for the format,wrote on mobile 
OK wow that's an elaborate answer, thanks.
I'll try to see if I can figure this out. I'll be in touch in PM.

--some quick replies--

1. Just so we're on the same page here. I actually want to copy exactly what you've done to the netflix view onto the homescreen layout, specifically, make the fanart bigger, color to moto, rating color+position, etc.
Not sure exactly what you mean about the button for trailer, I prefer to have the option to play trailer in the context menu OR to play it automatically. I have a keyboard on my tv remote but I prefer the UI to be a smooth sail, meaning that the trailer will auto-show. only other option I see is having it in context menu when press play (gen. you have the option to play\resume, adding trailer there could be a good compromise but idk if it's a possibility given to skinners or belongs to kodi core behavior).

2. You mean it'll create a delay queue, one after the other? like a playlist?

5. It does and doesn't. The way it is right now, is you can set the extrafanart to auto-toggle\switch with timer, BUT it happens globally which is not (my) preferred behavior. Actually your mod added option to disable this fanart on some specific views but it works partially (not on all kodi windows). I aim at only changing the fanart on homescreen. 

7. When customizing widget, default in netflix2 is netflix landscape, there's an option called 'poster details' (or similiiar) in which when browsing, non-focused=poster, focused the image extends with the poster and its details. As I said earlier, the details are not necessary in netflix2 since they're always on top (spotlight) and so it's probably possible to create a similliar view in which when focused it's just extends the poster or maybe changes into another artwork, the general idea is to expand the image larger when focused. I can add pics from actual netflix layout if you want.
(2018-06-20, 18:05)cartman.dos Wrote:
(2018-06-19, 15:27)cartman.dos Wrote:  

--some quick replies--

1. Just so we're on the same page here. I actually want to copy exactly what you've done to the netflix view onto the homescreen layout, specifically, make the fanart bigger, color to moto, rating color+position, etc.
Not sure exactly what you mean about the button for trailer, I prefer to have the option to play trailer in the context menu OR to play it automatically. I have a keyboard on my tv remote but I prefer the UI to be a smooth sail, meaning that the trailer will auto-show. only other option I see is having it in context menu when press play (gen. you have the option to play\resume, adding trailer there could be a good compromise but idk if it's a possibility given to skinners or belongs to kodi core behavior).

5. It does and doesn't. The way it is right now, is you can set the extrafanart to auto-toggle\switch with timer, BUT it happens globally which is not (my) preferred behavior. Actually your mod added option to disable this fanart on some specific views but it works partially (not on all kodi windows). I aim at only changing the fanart on homescreen. 

7. When customizing widget, default in netflix2 is netflix landscape, there's an option called 'poster details' (or similiiar) in which when browsing, non-focused=poster, focused the image extends with the poster and its details. As I said earlier, the details are not necessary in netflix2 since they're always on top (spotlight) and so it's probably possible to create a similliar view in which when focused it's just extends the poster or maybe changes into another artwork, the general idea is to expand the image larger when focused. I can add pics from actual netflix layout if you want. 
 1. In mod viewtype you can press up button to play trailer, and down to stop , this "keypress" will not be possible in netflix home, cause its needed to switch rows, so i thought about wich key should be good ;-)

If you play from the contextmenu, it will play fullscreen from the the youtube addon, but i like to play it windowed in netflixview.

The other adjustments should be possible without issues, except discart.(i think its not really a good place for that in netflix home actually)

2. Yeah, i think so, if i remember right.but cant verify.maybe im wrong.
( still great idea)

5. Still dont get whats the request is exactly.(but its more my translation issue....)

Do you want to change the rotating time in different way than globaly?

Quote: Actually your mod added option to disable this fanart on some specific views but it works partially

No, i didnt change anything to that, must be default, marcelveldts work.

7. Ok.Hope i get it #)
Its possible by
A) simply zoom animation.
! - there is actual an animation in default titan (layout of start/home -> zoom effect on focused widget to en/disable !

Do you just like extend this?

I personally use the landscape details and poster details for vertical home, and happy with that.

If you just want a stronger zoom on focus it should be possible witjout big issues, but change details with other effetcs will break it for me.so thete will be need to add a new widget style/type.
(Sounds interesting but idk if i can do it atm)
(2018-06-19, 10:25)mardukL Wrote: @LupinSansei or other who are interested, replace in (backup original file before by just rename)
\*Kodi install location*\addons\skin.titan.leia.mod\1080i
or
\*Kodi install location*\addons\skin.titan.krypton.mod\1080i
View_523_Netflix.xml

ok, no fixed layout got 2 rows, dont know where to put discart then ?!

fixed layout, unsure if reflections needed...
when playing trailer, and show cast on trailer option enebled
 Amazing thanks!!!
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
(2018-06-20, 19:29)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-06-20, 18:05)cartman.dos Wrote:

--some quick replies--

1. In mod viewtype you can press up button to play trailer, and down to stop , this "keypress" will not be possible in netflix home, cause its needed to switch rows, so i thought about wich key should be good ;-)

If you play from the contextmenu, it will play fullscreen from the the youtube addon, but i like to play it windowed in netflixview.

The other adjustments should be possible without issues, except discart.(i think its not really a good place for that in netflix home actually)

2. Yeah, i think so, if i remember right.but cant verify.maybe im wrong.
( still great idea)

5. Still dont get whats the request is exactly.(but its more my translation issue....)

Do you want to change the rotating time in different way than globaly?
Quote:Actually your mod added option to disable this fanart on some specific views but it works partially

No, i didnt change anything to that, must be default, marcelveldts work.

7. Ok.Hope i get it #)
Its possible by
A) simply zoom animation.
! - there is actual an animation in default titan (layout of start/home -> zoom effect on focused widget to en/disable !

Do you just like extend this?

I personally use the landscape details and poster details for vertical home, and happy with that.

If you just want a stronger zoom on focus it should be possible witjout big issues, but change details with other effetcs will break it for me.so thete will be need to add a new widget style/type.
(Sounds interesting but idk if i can do it atm)      
 1. Alright, but currently it is not even auto-play trailers windowed on homescreen window, there isn't even a context menu option for it, you must enter dialog info to press play trailer, which is a lil' annoying. I get it will be a problem to press up 'cause of the widgets rows, but why wouldn't it be possible to just auto-play?
5. i'll try to adjust the skin settings again to see where it fails, then it'll be easier to target where&how it could be fixed.
7. Yeah i guess it will demand a new widget type...

For now, I took a quick look at IncludesHomeNetflix.xml , and tried to understand how things works... I managed to get this result for now.

But it took some collateral damage, namely, I had to change a homewidget variable so that plot & details (year, genre, etc.) will be seperate, need to see where it is used other than homescreen, I might need to make a new variable so that it won't break in other places. other than that, trial&error makes an ugly code, so need to rewrite for future audiences  Rofl
Anyway, that's a start I guess, see what I can do about the other things when I find some spare time.
@cartman.dos 

Quote:I had to change a homewidget variable so that plot & details (year, genre, etc.) will be seperate, need to see where it is used other than homescreen, I might need to make a new variable so that it won't break in other places.
If you just edit the plot group (e.g. positioning)with the label tag
>$VAR[****]<

AND DONT TOUCHED THE

labels / tags / conditions in
<variable name ="****">
itself, there will be no issue with other settings.

But if not, maybe your better put a control group in
e.g. for details:
xml:
<!-- details - year genre . etc-->
<control type="label">
<height>130</height>
<width>800</width>
<top>233</top>
<left>260</left>
<font>Bold26</font>
<align>left</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<textcolor>$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsTextColor)]</textcolor>
<label>$VAR[Details]</label>
</control>
Quote:other than that, trial&error makes an ugly code, so need to rewrite for future audiences  
I know, my includesosd is still not clean(i start modding there, and some strange contitions / codestrings are left, cause i didntdidnt know it better that time... :-)

But hey, i saw you did a great start.

I will say, to keep it clean in the thread, we pm each other for the adjustments.

To points...

1 & 2 . Trailer
- autoplay must be enabled somewhere, so there isnt a menu (m key), so we need add new skinsetting for homemenu section
- also i like to add play/stop trailer on m key ,cause its unused in home

3. Ratings
- will be fixed next time

4. OSD
- location option is on to do list

5. The fanart thing
- Do you want to change the rotating time in different way than globaly?

6. Focus color for tiles and widget, show if not on focus (excerpt details w, they use other color)
- to do list

7. New widget type
- low priority (on my side), but on to do list
(2018-05-31, 14:43)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-05-28, 12:46)professeur83 Wrote: hello and thank you for your work and your answers on the forum. I left on a clean basis by installing kripton and the latest mod available but I have a small problem when I run the trailer with the arrow up: I have the side panel that also opens at the same time? sorry for my EHi, i didnt have the time to update the whole package, i place
i didnt have the time to updater a full package.
In the given download links, i have a folder called "update".

you just need to playce these files in the 1080i folder of the mod (e.g. C:\***\addons\skin.titan.krypton.mod\1080i).
after restart thhat problem should be gone. 
 Hello ,same problem to new version Sad thx
@mardukL 
Tried to pm, it turns out that I need a minimum quota of msgs before I can get access to pm...

About the $var, that was the thing that actually took me time to figure out. Of course I tried as you suggested ($VAR[details]), but something, prob regarding the conditional and current kodi window that disrupts this variable in the homescreen page. I think the way the widgets works are just different than the way media works in "regular" libraries (mov\tv ...). Basically, you just get duration and dot with that var.
the $VAR[HomeMenuWidgetInfoPlotAlt] works, but (a) the actual vars in labels had to be changed and order, or ex. delete "premiered" but add "unwatched". (b) the actual plot text is in HomeMenuWidgetInfoPlot var, but is included in the PlotAlt label, so that was needed to be removed for seperation.
I think I shall create a new variable, since changing the original would prob not be a wanted behavior in other places or skin themes other than netflix2.

untill I reach minimum msgs, let me know if I can contact you via other channel than forum's pm.
@professeur83 Hi, zip  failed install?

i dint found time to make changes terms the video previev on netflix home, but tested it and it is possible.

i will upload the file as soon as i can get to work on editing again.
changes are high that i have time next monday to wednesday.

if you cant wait...

here is a test, but its made with phone. And didnt adjust, just place window, repkace that with  includeshomenetflix.xml content.

https://pastebin.com/YqSvu51C
(2018-06-21, 13:16)cartman.dos Wrote: @mardukL 
Tried to pm, it turns out that I need a minimum quota of msgs before I can get access to pm...

About the $var, that was the thing that actually took me time to figure out. Of course I tried as you suggested ($VAR[details]), but something, prob regarding the conditional and current kodi window that disrupts this variable in the homescreen page. I think the way the widgets works are just different than the way media works in "regular" libraries (mov\tv ...). Basically, you just get duration and dot with that var.
the $VAR[HomeMenuWidgetInfoPlotAlt] works, but (a) the actual vars in labels had to be changed and order, or ex. delete "premiered" but add "unwatched". (b) the actual plot text is in HomeMenuWidgetInfoPlot var, but is included in the PlotAlt label, so that was needed to be removed for seperation.
I think I shall create a new variable, since changing the original would prob not be a wanted behavior in other places or skin themes other than netflix2.

untill I reach minimum msgs, let me know if I can contact you via other channel than forum's pm.
Hi no, need to make a VAR, since its just for the Homemenu details , paste other VAR will break music, pvr, you must set a second  and 3rd group inside NetflixHome.

So Whats About that

Add visible condition to default
<!-- spotlight details  group-->
xml:

<visible>[!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Artist) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Album)">] | !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(StartDateTime))    | [!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(DateTime)) + !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Label2)]    | !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.StartTime)</visible>
and add (colors and positioning needed)
xml:

<!-- spotlight details PLOT -->
                <control type="grouplist">
                    <width>1500</width>
                    <posx>55</posx>
                    <posy>130</posy>
                    <height>400</height>
                    <orientation>vertical</orientation>
                    <visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.TvShowTitle) | !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Year)</visible> <!-- unsure if year is enough -->
                    <!-- subtitle: tagline or episode name -->
                    <control type="label">
                        <height>70</height>
                        <width>800</width>
                        <font>Reg36</font>
                        <align>left</align>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                        <label>$VAR[netflix2_SubTitle]</label>
                        <visible>Skin.HasSetting(NetflixHomeShowLargeThumb)</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="label">
                        <height>70</height>
                        <width>1000</width>
                        <font>Reg36</font>
                        <align>left</align>
                        <aligny>center</aligny>
                        <label>$VAR[netflix2_SubTitle]</label>
                        <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(NetflixHomeShowLargeThumb)</visible>
                    </control>

<!-- plot -->
                    <control type="textbox">
                        <height>230</height>
                        <width>800</width>
                        <label>$VAR[HomeMenuWidgetInfoPlot]</label>
                        <textcolor>red</textcolor>
                        <align>justify</align>
                        <font>Reg28</font>
                    </control>
                    <control type="textbox">
                        <height>230</height>
                        <width>1000</width>
                        <label>$VAR[HomeMenuWidgetInfoPlot]</label>
                        <textcolor>green</textcolor>
                        <align>justify</align>
                        <font>Reg28</font>
                    </control>                
                </control>

<!-- Spotlight Detail, Genre, Year etc. -->
                    <control type="grouplist">
                    <width>1500</width>
                    <posx>55</posx>
                    <posy>100</posy>
                    <height>40</height>
                    <orientation>vertical</orientation>
                     <visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.TvShowTitle) | !String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Year)</visible> <!-- unsure if year is enough -->
                    <control type="textbox">
                        <bottom>-20</bottom>
                        <height>230</height>
                        <width>800</width>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle]$INFO[ListItem.Year, • ]$INFO[ListItem.Premiered, • ]$INFO[ListItem.Genre, • ]$VAR[ListItemDuration, • ,]</label>
                        <textcolor>purple</textcolor>
                        <align>justify</align>
                        <font>Reg28</font>
                    </control>
                    <control type="textbox">
                        <bottom>-20</bottom>
                        <height>230</height>
                        <width>1000</width>
                        <label>$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle]$INFO[ListItem.Year, • ]$INFO[ListItem.Premiered, • ]$INFO[ListItem.Genre, • ]$VAR[ListItemDuration, • ,]</label>
                        <textcolor>blue</textcolor>
                        <align>justify</align>
                        <font>Reg28</font>
                    </control>
                </control>
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15