• 6(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-06-25, 22:19)wsx1 Wrote: How have rounded square title and percentage of episodes like this pictures? 
Pretty sure rounded squares are one of the built in themes. check color themes in skin settings.
Percentage (progress indicator) is also built in and appears on IN PROGRESS widget, the indicator itself can be toggled on/off and u can change the colors but it's ON by default.

I like it.
Your logo colored for 20th century fox is very good how can have it? (Mine is black and white)
In skin setting, you can choose studio logos - press on it, it will open up a dialog that u can choose to download the 'colored studio logos' addon from.

For rating I have only Tmdb and Imdb but you have other 2 provider. How can have it?
First you have to scrape rotten and metacritic, for that u must have an omdb api key, which is currenty free i think, just sign up on their website.
and then enter that in your scraper. then toggle on SHOW ROTTEN... in skin settings.

Its possible that some limits are because language (Italian)?
ImageImage
(2018-06-22, 09:25)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-06-21, 22:40)pmcnamara Wrote: I'm running into an issue with the small video display..  where on my laptop, when I'm using Simple PVR, when I start to watch a live program and click the back button to bring back up the pvr epg, the video continues to play in the background and there is a small window in the lower right corner..   but on my android device, when I click the back button, the whole screen goes black except for the small preview window..   or, if I turn off the media codec, then the back button takes you back to the guide, but the small preview window doesn't display.
Did you check skinsettings -> playback & osd -> show currently playing  info / background settings? 
 I discovered that this was in fact the problem, thank you.
First, I want to say thanks for picking up the development of Titan. I registered so I could report an issue with the latest version. The OSD info panel does not seem to work. The one with the default keybinding of "I". Just to make sure it wasn't an issue with Leia Alpha 2, I fixed the official Titan 3.8.4 and the OSD info panel shows up as expected. I assume it was a simple oversight and easy to fix, so hopefully you can get to that soon. Again, thanks for picking up development on this great skin.
Loving the mod - only encountering a few minor bugs as i try to follow this post and make the updates everyone is so kind to share!

one thing i've noticed though that I'm hoping someone here might know how to fix is that, on the homescreen in Netflix2 view, when the movie genre information is long enough that it needs to wrap around to the next line, it overlaps with the first line of text for the plot....  Is it possible to have the plot start one line further down if/when the movie genre text wraps down a line?  Here is a pic for more context as to what I'm talking about... Thanks in advance for any help anyone can share! 

(2018-06-29, 23:30)rhoop206 Wrote: Loving the mod - only encountering a few minor bugs as i try to follow this post and make the updates everyone is so kind to share!

one thing i've noticed though that I'm hoping someone here might know how to fix is that, on the homescreen in Netflix2 view, when the movie genre information is long enough that it needs to wrap around to the next line, it overlaps with the first line of text for the plot....  Is it possible to have the plot start one line further down if/when the movie genre text wraps down a line?  Here is a pic for more context as to what I'm talking about... Thanks in advance for any help anyone can share! 

Wait, this is homescreen netflix2? where did u get the update or u just changed the xml?
Anyway, this should be fixed when we upload a proper update soon (hopefully).
Hi all, and thank you @mardukL  for continue the work on this amazing skin, great work !
I’m using the krypton mod now for about a month or so, with the simple confluence vertical layout, I’m almost happy but there is one little bug which is annoying me.
When using the widgets and want to scroll to the right, the widget does not show up, only the info panel is showing the selected widget.

I’m comfortable to edit the skin on my own, but I have no clue where to start or what function is the problem here, maybe someone can point me in the right direction, or even know whats going on Confused

Best regards
Corus
(2018-06-29, 23:30)rhoop206 Wrote: Loving the mod - only encountering a few minor bugs as i try to follow this post and make the updates everyone is so kind to share!

Its fixed, now, but not available in update, nor package
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-06-30, 11:58)corus Wrote: Hi all, and thank you @mardukL  for continue the work on this amazing skin, great work !
I’m using the krypton mod now for about a month or so, with the simple confluence vertical layout, I’m almost happy but there is one little bug which is annoying me.
When using the widgets and want to scroll to the right, the widget does not show up, only the info panel is showing the selected widget.
I’m comfortable to edit the skin on my own, but I have no clue where to start or what function is the problem here, maybe someone can point me in the right direction, or even know whats going on Confused

Best regards
Corus
 Seems i set ro high values for width , look into it next time.

Edit: to avoid that, you should use "fixed, focus" setting for your widgets.

( settings -> skinsettings -> menu setting(2nd row) - edit menu entries -> than click to eneble fix focus for the widgets )
(2018-06-30, 14:33)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-06-30, 11:58)corus Wrote: Hi all, and thank you @mardukL  for continue the work on this amazing skin, great work !

Best regards
Corus
 Seems i set ro high values for width , look into it next time.

Edit: to avoid that, you should use "fixed, focus" setting for your widgets.

( settings -> skinsettings -> menu setting(2nd row) - edit menu entries -> than click to eneble fix focus for the widgets )  
 OMG, why I didn't thought about this by myself Rofl
But with your tip about the width, I was able to fix it by setting line 896 <width>2050</width> and line 867 <right>-200</right> in IncludesHomeVertical.xml, but of course with the fixed focus its looks way better and I will leave the file as it was. Thanks for the quick help, and have a nice weekend!
Nice! Thanks @mardukL !  Can't wait to install your latest updates as soon as you make them available!
When trying out this skin with v18 alpha2 Kodi will crash the moment I try to change the layout of the main menus from 2 rows to anything else. The crash is silent in regards to the logfile as nothing is mentioned in there aside from me pressing the Enter key to select the new layout.
AMD Ryzen 5 2700 | Asus ROG Strix B350 ITX | Geforce RTX 2060 
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS | Kernel 6.1 | Nvidia blob drivers | Kodi v20
The skin crashes instantly on my Kodi v18 alpha2 the moment I try to change the main menu layout from two rows to anything else available. The crash is silent in regards to the log file as the last entry is the moment I hit enter to switch the main menu layout.

https://paste.kodi.tv/nimutefixo
AMD Ryzen 5 2700 | Asus ROG Strix B350 ITX | Geforce RTX 2060 
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS | Kernel 6.1 | Nvidia blob drivers | Kodi v20
(2018-07-04, 17:53)Juppstein Wrote: The skin crashes instantly on my Kodi v18 alpha2 the moment I try to change the main menu layout from two rows to anything else available. The crash is silent in regards to the log file as the last entry is the moment I hit enter to switch the main menu layout.

https://paste.kodi.tv/nimutefixo
 Im sorry i dont have a solution to that atm, but wouldnt leave you unanswered.

Crash: it seems random(but 70% ,by my exp latest nightly) that change homelayout cause a kodi crash on leia.
I didnt located the reason, but im sure if its skin related its caused by use of skinhelper.
Its also crashing if change icon packs (e.g. studio icon (c/w) )

But i can say .if it crashes, lately after 2nd restart try its saving the changes.
( tested yesterday by work on mod, and switched homelayouts a lot, it seems not all layout are causing it)
I will take a look , but cant promise i will 100% solving it, in leia alpha stage)

Beside that kodi on win7/10 (x64) works near flawless, but on android it crashes a lot randomly independed from skin.Dont know how it is on linux or mac.

To the Log,
1st - im not a pro guy !
I see by overflew it, (just on phone wich makes reading a bit hard)
- leia mod,leia beta itself seems not a big issue there (its more skinhelper)
, only thing i can think off that switch homelayout, makes skin unload and failed to load again and , but beside that i dont know.

(Only error i see direct is in skin.grid, addon.backup, twitch, script.skinhelper.widgets)
Hi mardukl, thanks for the skin! I tried it yesterday and I have a couple of questions:
The vertical menu in the home window is very large, at least 50% more than the standard Titan. Is there a way to reduce it like in the original?
Also, can I disable the effect of the vertical menu disappearing when focusing on an item in a widget?
I looked at a few other skins in the of couple of days, but Titan is still the best to my eyes.
Hi, I saw that this MOD added tmdb ratings for movies and tvdb ratings for shows, very nice! I did find an issue. When going to the list of the episodes for a show, the footer would erroneously show the tmdb icon (without any rating), instead of the tvdb rating, like in the shows list.
I fixed it in the IncludeFooter.xml modifying the visibility conditions:
for shows:
xml:
                <!-- TV SHOW IMDB & TVdb Rating-->
        <control type="group">
            <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(414783)) + !String.StartsWith(Control.GetLabel(414783),songrating) + Skin.HasSetting(IMDBRatingInFooter) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,tvshow) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,episode)]</visible>

for movies:
xml:
        <!-- IMDB rating -->
        <control type="group">
            <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(414783)) + !String.StartsWith(Control.GetLabel(414783),songrating) + Skin.HasSetting(IMDBRatingInFooter) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,tvshow) + !String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBTYPE,episode)</
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15