• 8(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
@cartman.dos 

cant use cloud for that, seems down atm (504 Gateway Time-out),

got strange result by using, inside spotlight widget, every other nav control works perfectly

xml:

<oninfo>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=showinfo)</oninfo> <!-- info show up correct -->
  <onleft>RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=showinfo)</onleft> <!-- info window show up correct, info is missing -->
spotlight widget test, start imitate from scratch

...progress so far
https://i.imgur.com/S1M5KZI.jpg
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2018-07-11, 15:25)professeur83 Wrote: shame for this logo story that is slowly showing up, because with another skin everything is going very fast Sad
 ok I just understood reading your last message! the skin is slow with mibox 3 Sad I'm going to buy a shield of the blow!
(2018-07-12, 10:08)professeur83 Wrote:
(2018-07-11, 15:25)professeur83 Wrote: shame for this logo story that is slowly showing up, because with another skin everything is going very fast Sad
 ok I just understood reading your last message! the skin is slow with mibox 3 Sad I'm going to buy a shield of the blow!  
I know, not that serios statement but...

im not sure , terms utility/electricity bill. but if you ask me, buying an windows(box/barebone  or tablet) is a better alternative in my opinion.

+  you can have multiple builds, by using portable mode
+  you didnt need to hack the system to get root/ admin rights
+  better security trough antimalware/virus... is much better than android, where mostly is fake and need aknwolegment to get a secury system
+  dependig on hardware and you really dont want miss android app, your able to get stable (legal & free) android emulators
+ also remote support (just need to buy on, hopefully not made by childrens hands in china)
+ multiple HDDs via HUB working correctly, and you are able to give them an fixed drive letter (get some trouble on anmdroid)

- a bit more expansive , but its worth it
 just an example - not a recommendation

CI547 Nano ~ 370€   vs :  Nvidea Shield ~ 220, but wow you got 16GB internal flash storage ;-) )
@mardukL 
Yeah, server was down for few hours, it's up again.
Let's continue there ;-]

@professeur83 
I've got the mibox3 to play with in the last month or so, it's just updated to the new android oreo. and it's still shit.
even the google cast thing works worse than miracast on the xbox.
at least now with the oreo netflix works fine and with autotrailers (version for android6 is old fashioned as ****)
I also run plex on it and it works "fine".
But kodi is SLOW. And what happens is that a image (clearlogo) for exampe get "stucked", so you'll see only one clearlogo for all the titles, and some other caching problems like this.
The streaming/video itself works fine, but it's not enjoyable and for me, if i can't run kodi snappy enough i wouldn't even use it. I dig the slick and minimal remote though.
So, to summarize things up, i would only use it if you're gonna use netflix and such, it's definitely better than built in tv-android (maybe not roku). 

Now, i obviously want a device for the tv, and i really hope the nvidia shield is up for the task as there's no doubt the android tv ui is just designed for that application use.
I thought of NUCs before but marduk, I do not know that there are currently a GOOD android emulators out there. and if not using and emulator then i'd be glad if u up a video showing the use from starting the device and browsing through. also, i'm guessing software (like youtube, plex and netflix) will be UWP for the windows platform which is not originally intended to use with a remote.... correct me if i'm wrong.
thanks to both for your informations.Je will see what I can buy: nvidia (to keep a powerful android, a Nano Barebone (for the power of windows) or carrement an apple tv for the quality of the product (even if kodi is difficult to install on) thank you for your ideas
Photo 
Hi. Thank you for this skin. I can't seem to get my fanart to rotate. I am trying to get the fanart to rotate in both the Netflix View and the main movie view for each individual movie but it doesn't seem to recognise my extrafanart files. I have tried in both Krypton and Leia (stable views and nightlies) but the extrafanart does not appear. My fanart is stored like so: Z:\Movies\21 Jump Street (2012)\extrafanart\fanart0.jpg up to fanart9. I also have my main fanart background stored like this: Z:\Movies\21 Jump Street (2012)-fanart.jpg. I have tried a brand new install of Kodi and at the moment I have only the one movie in the database.

I have enabled Kodi titan skin to use fanart and extra fanart. Any help would be appreciated as this is the last step I need to make the skin perfect for my needs.
@mpippia

You seem to be using two different methods that won't work together

You have created the movie folder and added the extrafanart images into the movie folder. This is correct.
(2018-07-23, 00:14)mpippia Wrote: Z:\Movies\21 Jump Street (2012)\extrafanart\fanart0.jpg

You have then saved your movie fanart in the general Source folder. I can only assume you have saved the movie file here also.
(2018-07-23, 00:14)mpippia Wrote: Z:\Movies\21 Jump Street (2012)-fanart.jpg.

Why?

If Kodi finds your movie in z:\Movies it is not going to continue searching for extrafanart in another folder, nor will the skin.

Move everything related to that movie into here... Z:\Movies\21 Jump Street (2012)\. The extrafanart folder is fine the way it is. You will need to then remove the movie from your library and re-add that movie by going to Videos>Files>Movies and calling up the Information Page or running an Update Library
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi Karellen

Thanks for the response. I made a mistake in my initial post. Apologise for not being clearer.

Z:\Movies\21 Jump Street (2012)-fanart.jpg is stored in Z:\Movies\21 Jump Street (2012)\21 Jump Street (2012)-fanart.jpg.

Z:\Movies\21 Jump Street (2012) folder contains:

21 Jump Street (2012).mkv
21 Jump Street (2012)-fanart.jpg
21 Jump Street (2012)-poster.jpg
21 Jump Street (2012)-banner.jpg
21 Jump Street (2012)-clearlogo.png
21 Jump Street (2012)-landscape.jpg

and the extrafanart folder

Z:\Movies\21 Jump Street (2012)\extrafanart\fanart0 up to fanart9

I will try running the update library again tonight when I get home from work. Thanks.
Hi!

I have spend yesterday customizing my kodi with this skin and ran into two problems.

1.  In the netflix view I can't reach the options sidebar.
     I read somewhere that you can access the sidebar through the scrollbar but I cant.
     So i looked through the xml file and saw the note to use the 'M' key on a keyboard.
     I tested and luckily that worked, but that's very inconvenient on my Shield.
     So I wanted to add a keymap to my Shield controller but can't seem to find the right term for that menu.
     I have tried Menu, SidebladeMenu, OptionsMenu, ViewMenu and probably some more I can't think of right now.
     So my question is does anyone know the name of that menu with the view options?
     Because it opens up another menu I don't want everytime.

2.  If I enable fixed focus in the netflix view, the focused item isn't always centered.
     Sometimes it's focused right under the plot so that it overlaps that text.
     If I disable fixed focus and then enable it again it works just fine.
     But then if I go through another menu it sometimes gets stuck on a left item again.

Are these errors on my side or does anyone else have the same problems?

Thank you for your help!
1. Its fix3d and will be in next update

2.the issue is ,if you coming from episode level, the focus change 2 positions to left, i couldnt locate whats causing it, but its still om to do.

I get help from / work together with @cartman.dos and IF everything goes well , the next update came out end of the week.
(2018-07-23, 09:12)mardukL Wrote: 1. Its fix3d and will be in next update

2.the issue is ,if you coming from episode level, the focus change 2 positions to left, i couldnt locate whats causing it, but its still om to do.

I get help from / work together with @cartman.dos and IF everything goes well , the next update came out end of the week.

Thank you both for your hard work Big Grin
NEW MOD TEASERS...
check it out.
New Spotlight Feature on startup
New Dialog Info & OSD
TVShow Trailer
New Widget Style & Movie Trailer
New Episodes ViewType

Sneak Peeks...
And...update to episode viewtype....(at season level)

https://streamable.com/lcwla
Wow!!
Really amazing work you guys, I can't wait Big Grin
(2018-07-23, 19:16)Desperados Wrote: Wow!!
Really amazing work you guys, I can't wait Big Grin

Thx , update will be huge....:-) just a few things left to do.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15