• 16(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
(2018-09-15, 19:33)Juppstein Wrote: I can help testing the PVR part as well with my tvheadend system
 thanks, i tried some things today and found a few/if not alot bugs , when in epg grid. So i'll need some time to understand how it should work and whats the actual state, also need compare krypton with leia.... :-(

Some seems related to Leia, e.g.
But i found one thing. Can you test if you can switch Channels, inside OSD via the "down" "up" buttons", it works on my android phone, but on windows it does nothing.
Can you tell what it does on Linux(Ubuntu)?

here's my latest build.

Quote:## Marduk : in progress  version    ~    xx.1.6        (xx-09-2018)    
    - add play / wath button for PVR info
    - fixed var for duration
    - clean up some variables , removed useless tags and variables
    - add n/a entry if missing mpaa (over all, =var)
    - add total seasons (singular/plural formats) for focused TV shows in netflix home2 / Netflix dialog
    - temporally fixed label for spotlight details row (pvr times, removed date from the time from date [hhhh:mm]) ,LEIA BUG
                        -> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2768212
    - fixed a typo in studio logo var (double ">">)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
im useding windows 10 im useding ur mod 17.6 the dvd spins in movie view just not in information

trailers plays then it stops i have set to auto play trailer

wont spin 

what addon do i used get movie info

can u make a video so i can see what seeting to tun spinning disk thx
@mardukL

Yup, using either up-down on the keyboard or via xbox controller works for me. The channel is being switched to the next one successfully.
AMD Ryzen 5 2700 | Asus ROG Strix B350 ITX | Geforce RTX 2060 
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS | Kernel 6.1 | Nvidia blob drivers | Kodi v20
Using 18.1.6 on Nvidia Shield. Here are screenshots of the regression OSD omission bugs that are present in your last 2 builds that I mentioned earlier. Screenshots are from the Bingie skin.

Missing "Jump To Specific Time" OSD

Missing Zoom OSD

The following is a new bug specific to v18.1.6. The MPAA or European equivalent rating appears as "N/A" in the Spotlight if it doesn't exist. So all widgets have this "N/A" tag regardless of whether they are TV or Movie widgets, ex:Youtube addon widget. It also appears in the episode widgets as the screenshot shows. Previous skin versions didn't have the bug.
Here is the issue im having. Im not sure if its skin related, kodi related, or user error. 

On my main screen I have a widget set to show all movies by title and all tv by title so basically everything i have is accessible from the main screen.

Is there a way to get Movie Sets to be grouped in the widgets im showing on the home screen. I feel like it did it in previous skins ive used but I could be wrong.

Thanks!

Love this skin by the way! Its just driving me nuts that its showing every single A nightmare on elm st movie across my main screen instead of grouping them. :-D
(2018-09-18, 23:23)jsnj Wrote: Using 18.1.6 on Nvidia Shield. Here are screenshots of the regression OSD omission bugs that are present in your last 2 builds that I mentioned earlier. Screenshots are from the Bingie skin.

Missing "Jump To Specific Time" OSD

Missing Zoom OSD

The following is a new bug specific to v18.1.6. The MPAA or European equivalent rating appears as "N/A" in the Spotlight if it doesn't exist. So all widgets have this "N/A" tag regardless of whether they are TV or Movie widgets, ex:Youtube addon widget. It also appears in the episode widgets as the screenshot shows. Previous skin versions didn't have the bug.
 Thanks, i look more into all of that next days.
Cant say when its done...depends on free time next days.

yes, n/a is not fully finished...need add some conditions.

@Juppstein , thanks, good to know OSD buttons working.

As a little Info, i could manage to look more into git Hub, you can install the skin and needed addons via my Repo
(Marcelveldts, RectorStuff included)
So you will get notified if there is an update and can install it via Kodi itself.

just install this REPO manually
(2018-09-19, 03:07)homelessbrian Wrote: Here is the issue im having. Im not sure if its skin related, kodi related, or user error. 

On my main screen I have a widget set to show all movies by title and all tv by title so basically everything i have is accessible from the main screen.

Is there a way to get Movie Sets to be grouped in the widgets im showing on the home screen. I feel like it did it in previous skins ive used but I could be wrong.

Thanks!

Love this skin by the way! Its just driving me nuts that its showing every single A nightmare on elm st movie across my main screen instead of grouping them. :-D

I cant help to get sets into an own widget group atm ( i think i'll need an integration in skinhelper.widgets, but i take a look if there is a way via shortcut settings itself)

Terms background images, does the same pic apear over and over?

And thanks!
(2018-09-17, 21:17)manny729 Wrote: im useding windows 10 im useding ur mod 17.6 the dvd spins in movie view just not in information

trailers plays then it stops i have set to auto play trailer

wont spin 

what addon do i used get movie info

can u make a video so i can see what seeting to tun spinning disk thx

There s no addon needed. E.g. Ratings / studio logos just beed time to be cached.
And if its done they will apear. In huge libs it could take some time.

If i watch a movie, most is cached after that.

I dont remember if i removed the option for "animate discart" in movieinfo. I take a look if im home.
cant install skin from ur repo geting this?? on a virgin kodi https://ibb.co/nNz1be

windows 10 64 bit  fix
(2018-09-19, 20:47)manny729 Wrote: cant install skin from ur repo geting this?? on a virgin kodi https://ibb.co/nNz1be

windows 10 64 bit
Try install marcelveldt repo before and  install skin after and look if it works. 
If not pls provide a log.

I test on non-fresh android box with krypton and didnt get the error.
i dont have issues atm.

If  its not relly clear , choose

for        leia :
Titan MOD (beta)

for krypton :
Titan Beta MOD for Kodi KRYPTON
Everytime I try update skin helper service skin back up from ur repo saids update failed ? Saying there’s A update but won’t install
(2018-09-19, 13:50)mardukL Wrote: I cant help to get sets into an own widget group atm ( i think i'll need an integration in skinhelper.widgets, but i take a look if there is a way via shortcut settings itself)

Terms background images, does the same pic apear over and over?

And thanks! 
Sorry if what i wrote was a bit confusing. Thanks for the response!

As for what i meant by the A nightmare on elm street movies showing up across the screen. Its because i have every movie in the series and they arent grouped into a movie set in the widget. MY main screen just looks like im a huge A Nightmare On Elm Street fan because the 9 movies take up the whole widget when i first open kodi as it starts with A. Its not a bug it just drives me nuts. Im thinking about renaming them to "Nightmare On Elm St. 1,2,3,4 etc..." so they dont show up at the beginning of the list.
I try that work but skin helper won’t install from ur repo

here a log file ----->https://paste.kodi.tv/wenadenani
(2018-09-20, 03:07)manny729 Wrote: Everytime I try update skin helper service skin back up from ur repo saids update failed ? Saying there’s A update but won’t install
Fixed. You can Update to 1.0.20, now. !! note just for krypton + leia
(2018-09-20, 04:44)manny729 Wrote: I try that work but skin helper won’t install from ur repo

here a log file ----->https://paste.kodi.tv/wenadenani
i read 
Quote:log excerp
- Skin Helper Service --> Skin Helper Service version 1.1.25 started
- .. 00:15:58.052 T:4388    INFO: CPythonInvoker(28, C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.skin.helper.service\default.py): script successfully run

if you mean skinhelper.service.backup
Quote:log excerp
00:16:25.037 T:3616   ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for https://raw.githubusercontent.com/marduk...~alpha.zip
00:16:25.037 T:3616   ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[script.skin.helper.skinbackup]: failed to download special://home/addons/packages/script.skin.helper.skinbackup-1.0.20~alpha.zip

THAT IS FIXED TODAY

You just need to refresh the update search via the slide panel.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15