• 20(current)
Mod Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)
Found a bug regarding preview pictures in libraries and the main screen widgets. Though not sure if this theme related or not.

I have „My Subsriptions“ from the youtube addon as a widget, so it loads the latest videos of my subbed channels. Now the bug is that the preview image will remain the same through out all different videos if they are from the same channel. You can see it in the pic I did here

You have the preview of the first video, but the second video from the same channel is selected, and that preview should be shown instead.
AMD Ryzen 5 2700 | Asus ROG Strix B350 ITX | Geforce RTX 2060 
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS | Kernel 6.1 | Nvidia blob drivers | Kodi v20
(2018-10-01, 11:07)Juppstein Wrote: Found a bug regarding preview pictures in libraries and the main screen widgets. Though not sure if this theme related or not.

I have „My Subsriptions“ from the youtube addon as a widget, so it loads the latest videos of my subbed channels. Now the bug is that the preview image will remain the same through out all different videos if they are from the same channel. You can see it in the pic I did here

You have the preview of the first video, but the second video from the same channel is selected, and that preview should be shown instead.
I take a look at it next days.
just did some fixes today.

but my time is very limited now.so it will go slow forward for next update.
but i track all bugs mentioned...
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
I totally forgot that you are on github now, I will post issues there from now on Smile
AMD Ryzen 5 2700 | Asus ROG Strix B350 ITX | Geforce RTX 2060 
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS | Kernel 6.1 | Nvidia blob drivers | Kodi v20
hi, i did some quick fixes related to PVR for LEIA  ,
can someone test and report back and open bugs (i just test with an demo client) ??!!

actual file (GitHub zip),
Quote:- added (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2767633)
  Player.Icon (Returns the thumbnail of the currently playing item. If no thumbnail image exists, the  icon will be returned, if available)
- fixed : button 400, removed in LEIA     -> switch view (timeline) -> does nothing (in KRYPTON : switch view timelie (timeline, now, on next, channel views))                            
- That is removed in LEIA - ...As discussed this PR will remove the different guide views "channel", "now" and "next" ,
   https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10838)                                    
- fixed (temp change): click epg (MyPVRGuide.xml, button "101" ; channels "100")
               -> switch to radio channels, click again, toggle just radio channel groups
               -> just if i switch to ->MyPVRChannels by click channels "100" in MyPVRGuide.xml, and click back , TV channels are present , need further investigation
- fixed several issues in navigation in contextmenu (mypvrguide.xml) ( strange navigation issues in pvr guid (cant get back from radio)    )

General changes
Quote:Full log of latest changes
- `` L E I A ''
- no crash when switch Homelayout
(tiles,vertical, home) -> all in 1 section to
Choose from (removed sublevels)
- add "watch dependencies" button
(addoninfodialog)

``all versions ''

- HOME LAYOUT :
- fix, (bigvertical), missing slide of main/suc when widgets have focus (had caused an overlay)
- fix, (bigvertical), missing navigation , now its open submenu on left, focus widget on right, open shutdown just on back (if enabled)
- add skinsetting, (all VERTICAL) -> hide bg panel
- MEDIAFLAGS : MPAA from media flags layouts (large,textboced etc....) dont show up on Netflix viewtypes anymore, as the are in top details row

- COLORTHEMES
- add new colortheme "titan MOD NightShift"
- update colortheme "default titan MOD"

- Window(movieinformation)
- able to use monochrome ratings color ( default mod same as text color, non netflix use rating flag colors)
- fix bugs related to missing ratings, bugs related to custom colors,
- generell code clean up / bug fixes (prefer scraped rating if available, except tomato/metacr)
- add stop button (stop trailer playback inside videoinfo)

- SCRIPT.USER.Rating
- bugfix : for use custom colors (most textures was always white,bad if bg white) (need rework with , variable colors due to visible windows, def revisit)

- EXTENDED INFO
- temporally fix overlay from stacked windows (was vis in BG, bad overlay), also removed setting to toggle panel (need revisit)

- CUSTOM COLORS(Library) for View Types:
* imortant to not confuse : unfocused panel color = ViewDetailsPanelColor (Titan Default), focused panel=colorViewDetailsFocusColor
that means you have a better overview to choose a panel color for list views, the color was long time in, but
not added to work in all view types , now they did.

e.g. for panel colors/lib colors from nighshift theme

- All views with a list use the focused and unfocused panel color from now on

* Netflix Wide View(526), 3 in 1 View(527) has 2 colorthemes!
- if fanart is enabled it uses common library colors, if Fanart disabled it uses Netflix Library Colors

- Viewtype: Extended List(506) - Correction of Colors (Focus Media now uses ViewDetailsHighlightTextColor Color For
Title/Header)
- related to LEIA PVR

if someone want test, i create resource addon from the channel logo images provided by @zag2me (TheLogoDB)
its an huge package (~260mb unzipped/) that's why it dont found the in my repo yet.

Quote:Changelog (excerp)
- add possibility to show ChanneLogos (actual in footer and pvrinfo dialog) - requirement is the channel logo addon

ImageImage
                    -> required resource addon for channel logos (zipped from git hub) , not in Repo cause exceed of filesize (>100mb)
                     ( from Source ( https://github.com/zag2me/TheLogoDB ) All images are 800x450 transparent PNGs )

-> if you miss some logos, you can place your channel logos in [channel name].png format, after installing this resource addon
                    the path will be =  \addons\resource.images.thelogodb\resources\

- also if you miss some logos, and have png files you want to add it the addon -  request it in forum,
                      or make an pr here : https://github.com/marduklev/resource.images.thelogodb

-> !! that works also as source for other skins, follow the instructions provided here - https://kodi.wiki/view/Live_TV_Artwork#Loading_Logos
thanks for the update!

it still crashing when doing a Color Theme Change.
I am using the Netflix ( not bingee ) view.

Changing from Titan Mod default to Titan blue works better ( had the top header/bar - clock and title - always blue ) however, seem the big preview panel doesnt change its background color, probably due to the crash.

keep up the good work!
(2018-10-11, 13:25)PX80 Wrote: thanks for the update!

it still crashing when doing a Color Theme Change.
I am using the Netflix ( not bingee ) view.

Changing from Titan Mod default to Titan blue works better ( had the top header/bar - clock and title - always blue ) however, seem the big preview panel doesnt change its background color, probably due to the crash.

keep up the good work!

Thanks. A temporally circumstance is to use theme depending to day time (day / night) .this way change themes dont crash.
I remembered testing it a while back.0
unfortunately this crashes kodi 18 (beta 3) as soon as i select the night-theme.
(2018-10-12, 09:50)PX80 Wrote: unfortunately this crashes kodi 18 (beta 3) as soon as i select the night-theme.

Ok.last time it worked.but i take a look at themes settings anyway.
(2018-10-06, 11:37)mardukL Wrote:
hi, i did some quick fixes related to PVR for LEIA  ,
can someone test and report back and open bugs (i just test with an demo client) ??!!

actual file (GitHub zip),
Quote:- added (https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2767633)
  Player.Icon (Returns the thumbnail of the currently playing item. If no thumbnail image exists, the  icon will be returned, if available)
- fixed : button 400, removed in LEIA     -> switch view (timeline) -> does nothing (in KRYPTON : switch view timelie (timeline, now, on next, channel views))                            
- That is removed in LEIA - ...As discussed this PR will remove the different guide views "channel", "now" and "next" ,
   https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10838)                                    
- fixed (temp change): click epg (MyPVRGuide.xml, button "101" ; channels "100")
               -> switch to radio channels, click again, toggle just radio channel groups
               -> just if i switch to ->MyPVRChannels by click channels "100" in MyPVRGuide.xml, and click back , TV channels are present , need further investigation
- fixed several issues in navigation in contextmenu (mypvrguide.xml) ( strange navigation issues in pvr guid (cant get back from radio)    )

General changes
Quote:Full log of latest changes
- `` L E I A ''
- no crash when switch Homelayout
(tiles,vertical, home) -> all in 1 section to
Choose from (removed sublevels)
- add "watch dependencies" button
(addoninfodialog)

``all versions ''

- HOME LAYOUT :
- fix, (bigvertical), missing slide of main/suc when widgets have focus (had caused an overlay)
- fix, (bigvertical), missing navigation , now its open submenu on left, focus widget on right, open shutdown just on back (if enabled)
- add skinsetting, (all VERTICAL) -> hide bg panel
- MEDIAFLAGS : MPAA from media flags layouts (large,textboced etc....) dont show up on Netflix viewtypes anymore, as the are in top details row

- COLORTHEMES
- add new colortheme "titan MOD NightShift"
- update colortheme "default titan MOD"

- Window(movieinformation)
- able to use monochrome ratings color ( default mod same as text color, non netflix use rating flag colors)
- fix bugs related to missing ratings, bugs related to custom colors,
- generell code clean up / bug fixes (prefer scraped rating if available, except tomato/metacr)
- add stop button (stop trailer playback inside videoinfo)

- SCRIPT.USER.Rating
- bugfix : for use custom colors (most textures was always white,bad if bg white) (need rework with , variable colors due to visible windows, def revisit)

- EXTENDED INFO
- temporally fix overlay from stacked windows (was vis in BG, bad overlay), also removed setting to toggle panel (need revisit)

- CUSTOM COLORS(Library) for View Types:
* imortant to not confuse : unfocused panel color = ViewDetailsPanelColor (Titan Default), focused panel=colorViewDetailsFocusColor
that means you have a better overview to choose a panel color for list views, the color was long time in, but
not added to work in all view types , now they did.

e.g. for panel colors/lib colors from nighshift theme

- All views with a list use the focused and unfocused panel color from now on

* Netflix Wide View(526), 3 in 1 View(527) has 2 colorthemes!
- if fanart is enabled it uses common library colors, if Fanart disabled it uses Netflix Library Colors

- Viewtype: Extended List(506) - Correction of Colors (Focus Media now uses ViewDetailsHighlightTextColor Color For
Title/Header)
Sorry, to re invent this issue of - HOME LAYOUT : this simple confluence layout got corrupted again, when I did update of the skin, I noticed the option to chose home layout, is not working again, after my desire choice the screen went black for a while then returned to the default  home page screen.
Thanks for your help.
Hi!

I've been trying to figure this out for hours now but I can't seem to figure out what the problem is..
When I try to assign a default widget, it just keeps spinning on 'Getting directory listing...'
I can't even cancel, it just hangs and I have to force close through Android settings.
I tried it with the original Titan skin, same problem there..
I tried searching for an answer online, saw multiple threads of people having the same problem but no fix.
It's not really skin related I believe but I thought maybe you would know how to fix it or where else I could post this issue..

(2018-10-12, 16:39)t123thomas Wrote: Sorry, to re invent this issue of - HOME LAYOUT : this simple confluence layout got corrupted again, when I did update of the skin, I noticed the option to chose home layout, is not working again, after my desire choice the screen went black for a while then returned to the default  home page screen.
Thanks for your help.

I'm sorry i forget to pack the needed file.
I push an update to the repo for leia a few mins ago.

Switch to estuary before update the skin.
(2018-10-12, 20:36)Desperados Wrote: Hi!

I've been trying to figure this out for hours now but I can't seem to figure out what the problem is..
When I try to assign a default widget, it just keeps spinning on 'Getting directory listing...'
I can't even cancel, it just hangs and I have to force close through Android settings.
I tried searching for an answer online, saw multiple threads of people having the same problem but no fix.
It's not really skin related I believe but I thought maybe you would know how to fix it or where else I could post this issue..

So I just switched to the Horizon skin that I still had installed on my system to see if the same thing happened there but the menu popped up right away, so maybe it is skin related? I have no idea, it's so weird..
Does anyone have a clue what could be wrong??

Thanks the home layout horizontal is working fine.
(2018-10-12, 23:50)Desperados Wrote:
(2018-10-12, 20:36)Desperados Wrote: Hi!

So I just switched to the Horizon skin that I still had installed on my system to see if the same thing happened there but the menu popped up right away, so maybe it is skin related? I have no idea, it's so weird..
Does anyone have a clue what could be wrong??

Can you provide a log for me pls.
I cant Promise to solve it , but it contains the needed infos. Thanks.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan M O D ( last Updated 19-12-2019)15